When I was 17.....

RedZone

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Sad you know what’s sad, you are wrong about literally everything lol 😝 

the sex offender dude was Harassing Kyle all night, threw an explosive at him and attacked him so rittenhouse defended himself and shot him then Kyle tries turning himself in then meanwhile a mob chases him and some dude smashes a skateboard over his head and pointed a gun at him

you can’t be this fucking brain Dead 

Ya db66 I’d log off to and not respond if I was that wrong about the situation too

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya db66 I’d log off to and not respond if I was that wrong about the situation too

he's 17 and can't legally own/use that weapon...what don't you understand??...and now we know why we have gun  laws...for morons like this kid who you love...O.o

27 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he's 17 and can't legally own/use that weapon...what don't you understand??...and now we know why we have gun  laws...for morons like this kid who you love...O.o

Okay charge him for not legally owning gun that’s fine, but at end of day he shot dead 2 terrorists burning down the city, it’s shame we can’t just use drones and take these motherfuckers out burning the city down

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

So basically all you have on him is a Class A misdemeanor lol. How many years in prison do you expect him to get for that? 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay charge him for not legally owning gun that’s fine, but at end of day he shot dead 2 terrorists burning down the city, it’s shame we can’t just use drones and take these motherfuckers out burning the city down

2 terrorists  burning down the city??..LOL..if you say so champ...the kid is a murderer...and you seem to think he did something good?..:$

17 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

So basically all you have on him is a Class A misdemeanor lol. How many years in prison do you expect him to get for that? 

and 2 homicide charges..another fan boy of this kid I see??...you like seeing teenagers playing vigilante??...you fool...LOL..way to go Dave..you never disappoint!...O.o

27 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

or take out people holding fire arms they legally can't have...that would be nice!...O.o

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The kid killed a sex offender who was throwing an explosive 🧨 at him, watch the video you blind ignorant bitch

sex offender??..wft does that have to do with what happened that night????????????….NOTHING...stop the B.S....he's dead now so he deserved it because he's a sex offender??...the kid did good huh?!....you f*in moron...O.o

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

sex offender??..wft does that have to do with what happened that night????????????….NOTHING...stop the B.S....he's dead now so he deserved it because he's a sex offender??...the kid did good huh?!....you f*in moron...O.o

He’s a sex offender, screaming shoot me N***a, chases the 17 year old throws a Molotov at him and then attacks him , yes that sex offender deserved what he got 

5E569D16-A08C-47D1-ADDF-89E1D0FA2A4A.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He’s a sex offender, screaming shoot me N***a, chases the 17 year old throws a Molotov at him and then attacks him , yes that sex offender deserved what he got 

5E569D16-A08C-47D1-ADDF-89E1D0FA2A4A.jpeg

you should make this into a poster  ^ and hang it in your house so you can worship a f*in moron who murdered 2 people...:$

Fat Fuck Loser couldn't even defend himself in high school, but goes Rambo defending a town. I guess toting an AR-15 makes you much BOY.

"Rittenhouse dropped out of high school during the 2017-18 school year, according to a statement from a school district official sent to the Washington Post. A year earlier, court records show, his mother had asked for an order of protection from police for Rittenhouse and his now 19-year-old sister, McKenzie, saying that a 13-year-old bully was calling her son “dumb” and “stupid” and threatening him. She eventually dropped the matter."

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Fat Fuck Loser couldn't even defend himself in high school, but goes Rambo defending a town. I guess toting an AR-15 makes you much BOY.

"Rittenhouse dropped out of high school during the 2017-18 school year, according to a statement from a school district official sent to the Washington Post. A year earlier, court records show, his mother had asked for an order of protection from police for Rittenhouse and his now 19-year-old sister, McKenzie, saying that a 13-year-old bully was calling her son “dumb” and “stupid” and threatening him. She eventually dropped the matter."

1519202898_problem-child-facepalm.gif

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I feel like he’s afraid to watch the video cause he’s so wrong about this situation and only want him to go to prison cause he’s a trump supporter, which your pure scum for that

He is such a brain washed anti trumper....he is 🙊🙉🙈 and beyond reasoning with...can't wait for 11/4

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and 2 homicide charges..another fan boy of this kid I see??...you like seeing teenagers playing vigilante??...you fool...LOL..way to go Dave..you never disappoint!...O.o

Don't recall saying I was a fan of the kid...pretty sure I said out of the blocks that he's a moron lol. 🤷‍♂️

None of that changes the fact that he's not gonna do a single day of time on a murder sentence lol. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Don't recall saying I was a fan of the kid...pretty sure I said out of the blocks that he's a moron lol. 🤷‍♂️

None of that changes the fact that he's not gonna do a single day of time on a murder sentence lol. 

I wouldn't be too sure on the murder charges, him crossing state lines to protect property that wasn't his - allows for the possibility of arguing he was there with some knowledge or intent that he was going to be involved in violent acts. Not saying he will get convicted on the murder charges, but it's not a sure thing he beats those. The guy with the skateboard and the guy who got his arm blown off only went after him after he killed the other guy and left the scene, it can be argued that he was an active shooter at that point and they were trying to disarm him - in that case murder charges will likely stick against him.

The guy, Rosenbaum, that got shot first was unarmed and chased him and threw a plastic bag at him (stated in the criminal complaint). Rittenhouse's attorney's will have to show he feared great bodily harm or death to make self defense work. Workable, but not a sure thing.

He's likely to serve some time anyway, he's got a few felony counts of recklessly endangering safety with a firearm. Each of those counts can get him 12 years, if he gets convicted on those he'll probably end up with a 7-8 year sentence (coupled with the misdemeanor for having the weapon under 18 years of age; 9 month sentence for that).

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The kid killed a sex offender who was throwing an explosive 🧨 at him, watch the video you blind ignorant bitch

The criminal complaint by the Circuit Court of Kenosha says it was a plastic bag thrown at him. - It looks like there's some objects in it, but I don't see how the leap to explosive is made at this time. 

Criminal complaint and list of charges

• Haha 1