When I was 17.....

RedZone

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

I had 3 things on my mind.

Sports, Music and the Babes!........I was great at ALL 3.

Kyle Rittenhouse...you fat fuck LOSER!!

None of this rings true.

Though it was extremely foolish and misguided for the boy to take his assault rifle to the event, he has the excuse of being 17.

You don't have one. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

None of this rings true.

Though it was extremely foolish and misguided for the boy to take his assault rifle to the event, he has the excuse of being 17.

You don't have one. 

All of it rings true. It could NOT possibly be any truer.

Loser gonna LOSE......Every time! 

Then the world has to explain and defend LOSER if loser fits someone's agenda.

It was just a matter of time before Kyle Rittenhouse went ballistic.......WHY?

He's a FAT FUCK LOSER!...

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I've heard about the bet.

I'm sorry you lost, but you should pay up. 

Not sure what you are talking about.......I don't think it matters truthfully.

Summary: The kid had on his mind what was on his mind.....2 people are dead because of him.

It's just that simple.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not sure what you are talking about.......I don't think it matters truthfully.

Summary: The kid had on his mind what was on his mind.....2 people are dead because of him.

It's just that simple.

No the 2 dead died because of their own actions, maybe in their next life they won’t attack 17 year old with a fucking AR15

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Not surprising. Birds of a feather and all that. I don't kid when I say this: I would not under any circumstance want to meet half the posters on this board. I would be seriously concerned about my well being.

How long can residents just sit there and watch these cities burn to the ground, at some point their gonna fight back

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Not surprising. Birds of a feather and all that. I don't kid when I say this: I would not under any circumstance want to meet half the posters on this board. I would be seriously concerned about my well being.

I hear you my friend!...these f*in nuts making excuses for the kid playing vigilante??..very SAD what this country has come to...I can hear Putin laughing...😞

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How long can residents just sit there and watch these cities burn to the ground, at some point their gonna fight back

no they don't...people get shot and killed when they do...you saw what this kid did...he killed people...he falls as he's trying to flee the crime scene then shoots a Patriot trying to catch a murderer..wake-up...and he's too young to posse that gun!...this is what Trump wants to happen so he can say how bad things are...and fools like you eat it up and think it's great...SAD!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no they don't...people get shot and killed when they do...you saw what this kid did...he killed people...he falls as he's trying to flee the crime scene then shoots a Patriot trying to catch a murderer..wake-up...and he's too young to posses that gun!...this is what Trump wants to happen so he can say how bad things are...and fools like you eat it up and think it's great...SAD!

A lot of these people want a civil war to break out, so DJT has an excuse to postpone the election till he thinks he is in a more favorable space. Constitutionally, I don't think he has the power to do this, but it never stopped him from trying at any stage of his life. He is by far the most lawless President this country has ever had (at least in over 140 years if not ever). 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no they don't...people get shot and killed when they do...you saw what this kid did...he killed people...he falls as he's trying to flee the crime scene then shoots a Patriot trying to catch a murderer..wake-up...and he's too young to posses that gun!...this is what Trump wants to happen so he can say how bad things are...and fools like you eat it up and think it's great...SAD!

Sad you know what’s sad, you are wrong about literally everything lol 😝 

the sex offender dude was Harassing Kyle all night, threw an explosive at him and attacked him so rittenhouse defended himself and shot him then Kyle tries turning himself in then meanwhile a mob chases him and some dude smashes a skateboard over his head and pointed a gun at him

you can’t be this fucking brain Dead 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Sad you know what’s sad, you are wrong about literally everything lol 😝 

the sex offender dude was Harassing Kyle all night, threw an explosive at him and attacked him so rittenhouse defended himself and shot him then Kyle tries turning himself in then meanwhile a mob chases him and some dude smashes a skateboard over his head and pointed a gun at him

you can’t be this fucking brain Dead 

It’s scary how dumb half the poster on here are

• Like 1