Georgia HSFB scoreboard

TheMaximumHornetSting

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

It doesn't. I tried to go back and look and it just said I've already completed it. 

Next time I'll know to screenshot it before hitting send. Haha

Yep, same! Gwinnett Daily Post did a pick-em challenge last year and I actually enjoyed that one! I once lost even after getting every game right. The tiebreaker was an Archer game, and the winner on the competition that week got the score closer than me by 3 points. I was very disappointed.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Yep, same! Gwinnett Daily Post did a pick-em challenge last year and I actually enjoyed that one! I once lost even after getting every game right. The tiebreaker was an Archer game, and the winner on the competition that week got the score closer than me by 3 points. I was very disappointed.

One of the tie breakers for the GHSFdaily didnt even happen and there was no chance to change or make a new entry. I guess it will skip that one and go to whoever posted theirs first as the final tiebreaker. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

One of the tie breakers for the GHSFdaily didnt even happen and there was no chance to change or make a new entry. I guess it will skip that one and go to whoever posted theirs first as the final tiebreaker. 

Well, it's not like either of us are guaranteed to win this week. I'm just trying to pick up patterns for future weeks, which is what I did for last year's competition.

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Camden and Tift both dropping games to lower classification teams. Camden maybe being the more surprising result.

Very... 

Camden Offense  from what I heard was just sputtering  like a model T all night... 

And the defense  just got gassed from being on the field almost the entire game... 

Been saying it for awhile now Richmond Hills  are on the verge of finding themselves they got a good squad this year and this was a good win for them. They got an old private school coach cant remember his first name but its Something  Zito he's got a few state titles under his belt from a 2A school

50 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You think Valdosta handles Tift pretty easy?

I honestly don't know. Tifton doesn't have the secondary to handle Valdosta but everyone is playing sloppy and having a lot of turnovers. I expect Valdosta to win easily but this year is the year of the unexpected. Hell my Vikings look like their still learning the plays on offense and i think we are about to put a 9th grader in to punt.

5 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

J. Brown on fire, drives right down field and throws a TD. 14-7 Lowndes

5 plays 69 yds

I was surprised he came out a lil anxious after what he has been through since playing as a 9th grader. Our defense is doing fine as long as they stop subbing and looking to the sideline for adjustments. It reminds me of uga I hate that. Just like the kids follow their assignments.  I didn't expect that from him. He was aiming the ball instead of just letting it rip. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Very... 

Camden Offense  from what I heard was just sputtering  like a model T all night... 

And the defense  just got gassed from being on the field almost the entire game... 

Been saying it for awhile now Richmond Hills  are on the verge of finding themselves they got a good squad this year and this was a good win for them. They got an old private school coach cant remember his first name but its Something  Zito he's got a few state titles under his belt from a 2A school

Camden was missing their 2 running back Felix dad said he had hamstring problems and will be back next game.