Sorry that I had to take Ga96 and ngdawg to the Woodshed

Sammyswordsman

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Be real Sammy, we do need more posters like Ngdawg

At least he's honest and Willing to see reason, though the other dude you blasting feel free to continue since outside of Georgia gator the Lowndes fans are not qualified to post here 

And before @imaGoodBoyNow jumps on me again, I said "thanks" for the first part of the statement.

• Haha 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

I actually enjoyed his Tiers. He did listen to me about seeing the Georgia teams in person and whatnot. However, he has reared a different side of him when I presented opinion against Garcia. Now, even if I present a good case in the Tiers, he will use both his California bias and his personal bias against me to not value my opinions. It's a shame.

Give it a few weeks and he will forget 

I've went on full blast against a few teams he likes and he still listens to my opinion on the Florida teams 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Be real Sammy, we do need more posters like Ngdawg

At least he's honest and Willing to see reason, though the other dude you blasting feel free to continue since outside of Georgia gator the Lowndes fans are not qualified to post here 

You are 100% correct.  ngdawg is good for the board, which is why I am forcing him to get better. 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Give it a few weeks and he will forget 

I've went on full blast against a few teams he likes and he still listens to my opinion on the Florida teams 

Good to know. I hold nothing against him, and I try to not let past bias affect consideration of future opinions.

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Some of Your posts yesterday were sloppy.  You were a great contributor during the off season but your game slipped once the pads came on.  

Just own it and get better  

My game slipped off? I just commented on what I saw. How is that bad? Maybe in your opinion I did terrible analysis, but just because my opinion isn't the popular opinion doesn't mean it's wrong. I mean, I can back up almost every claim I made about Garcia and the WR defense.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

My game slipped off? I just commented on what I saw. How is that bad? Maybe in your opinion I did terrible analysis, but just because my opinion isn't the popular opinion doesn't mean it's wrong. I mean, I can back up almost every claim I made about Garcia and the WR defense.

Pride goeth before the fall 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Hoban has an argument for Tier 1.  You have been awful (eerily) quiet about the St. Ed game

I told an ex Ed’s player yesterday that Hoban was winning after he said we will win no problem. He thought I was a traitor. 😂

tell it like it is. Hoban cleaned Ed’s clock. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hardhit1 said:

I told an ex Ed’s player yesterday that Hoban was winning after he said we will win no problem. He thought I was a traitor. 😂

tell it like it is. Hoban cleaned Ed’s clock. 

How good do you think Hoban will be as a whole this year? Is this game an anomaly or do you think they are for real? I don't follow Ohio football too much so I'd like to hear what a true Ohio fan thinks.

46 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

It doesn't make sense to me. It's like pressuring someone into confessing to a crime they didn't commit. I'm not backing down because I have pride or ego to lose. I'm not backing down because I literally did nothing wrong.

You haven’t been around here very long Dawg so don’t take what Sammy says personally, he just being Sammy. If your going to get that butthurt over something so trivial then it’s going to be a long season so grow a pair and come back just as hard. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

You haven’t been around here very long Dawg so don’t take what Sammy says personally, he just being Sammy. If your going to get that butthurt over something so trivial then it’s going to be a long season so grow a pair and come back just as hard. 

Yeah he hasn't been around long so he hasn't become aware of the personalities of a lot of the people here yet but I'm sure he will get the hang of it quickly, he has adjusted well so far 

• Like 1

Sammy is all bark and no bite

He will come out tough but he's not a threatening personality, if you can back up your stuff he will respect you in the long run especially if you don't back down to him since he comes off barking to see who will bark back and who will run off 

To him he likes to test people and see what they have inside them

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

It's just that apart from him and LDT, most people do a good job of backing up their opinions. I had a high opinion of Sammy until Friday, so it came as a shock when he began coming after me. I'm not getting butthurt at all, it's just that I see him not even attempting to back up his claim and yet he stands to attack me and 96.

19 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Sammy is all bark and no bite

He will come out tough but he's not a threatening personality, if you can back up your stuff he will respect you in the long run especially if you don't back down to him since he comes off barking to see who will bark back and who will run off 

To him he likes to test people and see what they have inside them

I backed up my stuff and got nothing. Maybe he'll change with me as I stay longer on this board. Oh well, it's easy for everyone to just point to me and say "he's young, what does he know?". Guess it's just how it works.

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

It's just that apart from him and LDT, most people do a good job of backing up their opinions. I had a high opinion of Sammy until Friday, so it came as a shock when he began coming after me. I'm not getting butthurt at all, it's just that I see him not even attempting to back up his claim and yet he stands to attack me and 96.

I prefer to deal in facts.  Sunshine threw for 300+ and (2) TD's vs the #5 ranked team.

You made 50+ posts in the game thread and not one (1) post was complimentary toward Sunshine.  Any novice considering joining this board who put credibility into your posts would think Sunshine was a turd.  Your posts were disingenuous, and hurts our brand.  You can do better.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

I prefer to deal in facts.  Sunshine threw for 300+ and (2) TD's vs the #5 ranked team.

You made 50+ posts in the game thread and not one (1) post was complimentary toward Sunshine.  Any novice considering joining this board who put credibility into your posts would think Sunshine was a turd.  Your posts were disingenuous, and hurts our brand.  You can do better.

Garcia did what a quarterback was supposed to do. What's there to compliment about that? He had a lot of help from WR mistakes, so I pointed that out because I believed many people were overlooking that fact.

Stats don't always tell the story. McEachern outgained North Gwinnett by over a 100 yards on offense. Guess what the final score was? 35-7 in favor of North Gwinnett! Remember the thread about Edgewater in early summer? Same deal here, stats don't always tell the story.

If your "brand" is conformity to popular opinion, I'm not for it. The reason this board is so great is because everyone can express whatever opinions they see fit, whether it is barely backed up or fully backed up. If everyone were to believe what you believe, there would be no threads. There would be no discussion. Don't see why you get so riled up over one take I made on the game that can actually be pointed out.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I backed up my stuff and got nothing. Maybe he'll change with me as I stay longer on this board. Oh well, it's easy for everyone to just point to me and say "he's young, what does he know?". Guess it's just how it works.

Sadly that probably is the case 

Many people on here still falsely claim I'm a kid despite the fact I'm old enough to buy alcohol

I was a teenager when I joined the board and in high school when I joined, I'm not still a teenager and I'm not still in high school lol 

Some these people don't realize how old this board is now LMAO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Sadly that probably is the case 

Many people on here still falsely claim I'm a kid despite the fact I'm old enough to buy alcohol

I was a teenager when I joined the board and in high school when I joined, I'm not still a teenager and I'm not still in high school lol 

Some these people don't realize how old this board is now LMAO

They just don't take your opinion at face value and factor in all kinds of made-up bias. For example, I was biased against Lowndes? Ask @Ga96 and let me know if that's true or not. I was biased against Valdosta? I literally live in North GA and not anywhere close to down there to have any biases.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

They just don't take your opinion at face value and factor in all kinds of made-up bias. For example, I was biased against Lowndes? Ask @Ga96 and let me know if that's true or not. I was biased against Valdosta? I literally live in North GA and not anywhere close to down there to have any biases.

I don't think anyone who ranks a team number 1 in the state has a bias against a team LMAO