Sorry that I had to take Ga96 and ngdawg to the Woodshed

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Several things.  I don't drink coffee. I don't generally meet up with random people like that. I don't care enough what Lowndes is doing to show up for a Lowndes game unless we are playing.  What the heck are you implying with that last sentence?

That you and Columbia are close. I mean your comparing him to your children. So what does that mean? You seem confused partner.

2 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Why don’t you and Columbia get a cup of Coffee at the Lowndes game next week. Two things can get completed 1) you can return to the scene of last years loss and. 2) Columbia can show you the band he wished he could have been a part of. Afterwards who knows, right?

Why would I want to live in that Trump supporting Lowndes county much less attend school there 

I barley like being in Columbia County but I actually have some attachment because I have lived here all my life, if I hadn't I would have bailed my town years ago

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

Several things.  I don't drink coffee. I don't generally meet up with random people like that. I don't care enough what Lowndes is doing to show up for a Lowndes game unless we are playing.  What the heck are you implying with that last sentence?

MTP is a dumbass 

I don't think anything he says makes any sense

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

If I was gonna meet up with him I would go to a game in Atlanta, not Valdosta

That’s not true. I hear you observe band practice weekly. And if I remember right our old band instructor retired down your way before he passed away. Who was by the way the best.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fred said:

You fall asleep in the recliner there old timer?

19 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Guys I realize this was only week 1 but people need to step up their games.  I don't normally feel compelled to call out shoddy posts this early in the season, but when posters blatantly ignore video evidence that refutes biased takes, even to the point of doubling down on their ignorance, this sloppiness is a detriment to the brand we have worked so hard to create on this National Board.

Please do your homework and make intelligent insightful posts.  Nobody on the National Board is buying what you are peddling

Sammy, you’ll be busy with most of the drivel they post! 

Good luck with that venture. 

16 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I prefer to deal in facts.  Sunshine threw for 300+ and (2) TD's vs the #5 ranked team.

You made 50+ posts in the game thread and not one (1) post was complimentary toward Sunshine.  Any novice considering joining this board who put credibility into your posts would think Sunshine was a turd.  Your posts were disingenuous, and hurts our brand.  You can 

16 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Garcia did what a quarterback was supposed to do. What's there to compliment about that? He had a lot of help from WR mistakes, so I pointed that out because I believed many people were overlooking that fact.

Stats don't always tell the story. McEachern outgained North Gwinnett by over a 100 yards on offense. Guess what the final score was? 35-7 in favor of North Gwinnett! Remember the thread about Edgewater in early summer? Same deal here, stats don't always tell the story.

If your "brand" is conformity to popular opinion, I'm not for it. The reason this board is so great is because everyone can express whatever opinions they see fit, whether it is barely backed up or fully backed up. If everyone were to believe what you believe, there would be no threads. There would be no discussion. Don't see why you get so riled up over one take I made on the game that can actually be pointed out.

Easy, Garcia is from Cali.... hence the riot act. 

It is unusual to see Sammy to go after someone other than the usual targets I.e. known trolls. 

Im a little perplexed by Sammy’s attack myself. 

But all in all a good guy with multiple “character” logins. 

bgw

• Thanks 1