Maxwell All Classification GA Rankings Week 1

HawgGoneIt

1 minute ago, georgiagator1 said:

Put Grayson 1, Lowndes 2, Parkview 3, drop NG and CQ to 4 and 5.

BT way too high, McEachern too high, Cartersville too high, Cedar Grove and ELC above Valdosta is a joke. They are too high. And Valdosta is too low.

Personally, I like Colquitt over North Gwinnett. I think a lot of people have written off Colquitt, but forget that even in years they lose 3 games, they can still make it to the championship.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I was thinking you were just wishful thinking. 

The QB situation is an interesting one.  While maybe not the same in talent...we have a very similar problem to Valdosta.  I think we have two guys who can lead the Hawgs and it's gonna be a task picking one.   But you are 100% correct about the lack of practice and 7 on 7 experience.  The timing just won't be up to speed for a while.

If we can get thru the non-Region stuff...perhaps we can win a Region game...or two.  But until then...

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

The QB situation is an interesting one.  While maybe not the same in talent...we have a very similar problem to Valdosta.  I think we have two guys who can lead the Hawgs and it's gonna be a task picking one.   But you are 100% correct about the lack of practice and 7 on 7 experience.  The timing just won't be up to speed for a while.

If we can get thru the non-Region stuff...perhaps we can win a Region game...or two.  But until then...

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!

Rufus>>

You can beat Camden and Tift this year. I think Lowndes poses the greatest threat in the region obviously.

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Now that we have one week in the books, Maxwell's ratings have seen a little movement. I would only argue against Blessed Trinity really. Buford and Cartersville could be too high as well. 

All in all, this one isn't terribly crazy. I'd move teams up that have actually played games and drop back teams that are apparently anchored at their positions with 0-0 records though. Also can't really envision McEachern in the top 10 anymore. I don't suppose I mind seeing Lee ahead of Marietta after hearing sweetlarry's lamenting. 

Screenshot_20200907-211307_Chrome.thumb.jpg.389fd35dcc8261aaa86e533ec05b0bc4.jpg

Maybe drop Cartersville, Buford and Blessed Trinity out put Valdosta, Archer and Lee up. 

All of the ratings by class and all class are located here

What??!!!

You’re shittin’ me!!!

bgw

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yup, as soon as Buford skull dents North Cobb... we gonna revisit alright!!!

bgw

We can. I figure Buford better than North Cobb for sure, as does this Maxwell Ranking. It won't be a surprise for Buford to skull dent them. 

If North Cobb is 26th, and Buford is 15th, there should still be a skull denting. They got ripped by all the good teams they faced last year too. They probably aren't really 26th, but we'll see. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We can. I figure Buford better than North Cobb for sure, as does this Maxwell Ranking. It won't be a surprise for Buford to skull dent them. 

If North Cobb is 26th, and Buford is 15th, there should still be a skull denting. They got ripped by all the good teams they faced last year too. They probably aren't really 26th, but we'll see. 

Yup, we’ll shall. 

Those scrawny mangy wolf pups with an enrollment of around 800 or so. 

😁😁😁😁

bgw

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Are players still allowed to transfer schools? Do people accept mid-year transfers?

I believe so as long as its legit and you have to sit out like 5 days and get a practice day in before playing a game.  He is a junior so even if he doesn't play this year he will have next year. If I was there I would leave he clearly isn't gonna play QB there unless there are some injuries.

• Like 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

I believe so as long as its legit and you have to sit out like 5 days and get a practice day in before playing a game.  He is a junior so even if he doesn't play this year he will have next year. If I was there I would leave he clearly isn't gonna play QB there unless there are some injuries.

I had a person from Virginia ask about if he could transfer to Georgia. He was thinking Mill Creek. I hope I convinced him enough to come to North Gwinnett. He's a 295 lb DT as a sophomore.

Just now, ngdawg said:

I had a person from Virginia ask about if he could transfer to Georgia. He was thinking Mill Creek. I hope I convinced him enough to come to North Gwinnett. He's a 295 lb DT as a sophomore.

Just tell him to call ghsa to make sure that's what I would do.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Miller isn't on Valdosta roster anymore

That is a shame.  I heard there might be some movement...but I honestly didn't think it was credible.

If it's Gospel...the kid paid his dues for the Cats.  He didn't just get burned once.  He got burned twice.

Rufus>>

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

That is a shame.  I heard there might be some movement...but I honestly didn't think it was credible.

If it's Gospel...the kid paid his dues for the Cats.  He didn't just get burned once.  He got burned twice.

Rufus>>

Yup really is. Imma try to look for more info. He hasn't posted pn social media since May. That's full betrayal in the kids eyes.

My opinion he should go to Tifton or your packers. I figure packers would be in the lead on that since he will have rod and Crawford there.

22 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

To be fair, he did get his chances. the other guys were just better even tho he was there the longest.

On 9/9/2020 at 12:35 PM, FootballGuy said:

To be fair, he did get his chances. the other guys were just better even tho he was there the longest.

And now we know that some folks made a mockery of the rules by getting a bogus legal separation in order to circumvent moving the entire family unit in order to shit that kid out of a legit shot at it. 

So, really "to be fair" is a kind of poor word choice in this situation. It was anything but being fair. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And now we know that some folks made a mockery of the rules by getting a bogus legal separation in order to circumvent moving the entire family unit in order to shit that kid out of a legit shot at it. 

So, really "to be fair" is a kind of poor word choice in this situation. It was anything but being fair. 

But he was qb1 going in.....wayyyy before Jake got there. Now I did hear that Amari was doing better in the scrimmages, so he passed up Mike. Then, Jake comes along and does better than both in a short amount of time. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said: