9/11

DarterBlue

26 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'm glad it wasn't just me who found his posts rude, obnoxious, and untrue.

They are worse than that, they are ignorant

There are 2 billion, yes billion Muslims in the world, 19 people from one country attacked us. 

Muslim is a religion not a country. There are Muslim countries that revere the USA, we have tons of Muslim countries that are our allies. In fact, it was a Muslim ally, Saudi Arabia from where the attackers came. It would make more sense, although still wrong, to blame the Saudis. 

But no, "enlightened" minds damn an entire religion. One with 2 billion people. 

It's intellectually ignorant and racist in motivation. 

Pay no attention, @HSFBfan is a good kid just a bit.. troubled.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

you are way out of line kid

it was a handful of Saudi's 

you know less than nothing about muslim's 

4 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Not all Muslims are bad. Don't generalize. They deserve opportunities in America too.

Also as Americans we can't be pointing fingers about taking lives. Also what happened to all lives matter ?  Lord the IRONY!!!!!

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

How is Trump trying to end this? He is only making it worse by opposing popular opinion on equality.

I must disagree with you statement. Trump isn’t causing all of this chaos. You watch too much CNN...and you’re in HS so you’re fighting that indoctrination as well. This level of chaos is astronomically out of proportion in relation to any divisiveness that Trump is perceived to be causing by some. Because of your age (no slight towards you), you don’t have a real reference point. You really only know what’s you’ve been told. Obama was the divisive POTUS that this country has ever seen, and yet America was not in chaos. I’ll give you one guess as to who’s causing all of this chaos attempting regain lost political power. I’ll give you credit though, you are out talking about real issues with adults. ...well most of us are anyways🤣

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I must disagree with you statement. Trump isn’t causing all of this chaos. You watch too much CNN...and you’re in HS so you’re fighting that indoctrination as well. This level of chaos is astronomically out of proportion in relation to any divisiveness that Trump is perceived to be causing by some. Because of your age (no slight towards you), you don’t have a real reference point. You really only know what’s you’ve been told. Obama was the divisive POTUS that this country has ever seen, and yet America was not in chaos. I’ll give you one guess as to who’s causing all of this chaos attempting regain lost political power. I’ll give you credit though, you are out talking about real issues with adults. ...well most of us are anyways🤣

Indoctrination? CNN? You're really searching for things at this point. I haven't watched CNN in weeks. I've probably watched four times as much of the Big Ten Network honestly. And I have tons of people around me who are Republican. I can hear their views and make the decisions on my own. Obama was not even close to being a divisive president racially; in fact, he showed us that the impossible was possible (a Black president can get elected). He bolstered hope to the minorities. Trump has undone all that work and more. He may have desirable policies to some people, but his character deserves to meet its match: the trash can.

43 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Indoctrination? CNN? You're really searching for things at this point. I haven't watched CNN in weeks. I've probably watched four times as much of the Big Ten Network honestly. And I have tons of people around me who are Republican. I can hear their views and make the decisions on my own. Obama was not even close to being a divisive president racially; in fact, he showed us that the impossible was possible (a Black president can get elected). He bolstered hope to the minorities. Trump has undone all that work and more. He may have desirable policies to some people, but his character deserves to meet its match: the trash can.

Wow! College professors are going to love you.

🙉🙈🙊

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1