9/11

DarterBlue

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

R u serious??? Those guys are legendary 

They all lived in the area.Bucky & Lou both lived in Waldwick in a so so houses & neighborhood.Roy White was in Saddle River & not sure about the others.It was in the mid 70's.They also would hit the Turnpike Tavern in Waldwick/Allendale not sure what town.Oscar Gamble had a white babe & would hang out at Esposito's in Ridgewood.

7 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

They all lived in the area.Bucky & Lou both lived in Waldwick in a so so houses & neighborhood.Roy White was in Saddle River & not sure about the others.It was in the mid 70's.They also would hit the Turnpike Tavern in Waldwick/Allendale not sure what town.Oscar Gamble had a white babe & would hang out at Esposito's in Ridgewood.

Wow that's awesome. I didnt know that. Very cool 

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I am not sure there is anything good about him, but hope you are right.

And, in a sense, he is my neighbor. We live about an hour's drive from each other on the I-4 corridor. 

You are my neighbor and are more than welcome to come over and have dinner.  I would help you anyway if it was in my means to be able to do so. 

But when you start talking about white supremacy and the world coming to an end  that’s where you lose me.  I can’t handle that conspiracy theory bogeyman nonsense. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Wow that's awesome. I didnt know that. Very cool 

There was a bar called The Cellar Door in Ridgewood that was known to be the place if you needed nose candy.The owner was a big black dude & really a cool guy.Always had Jazz bands & Phebe Snow would stop in.Leonard Marshal,LT  other NY Giants...would sit at a big ass round table & just hang.We all knew why they were there.Those suckers were huge!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

There was a bar called The Cellar Door in Ridgewood that was known to be the place if you needed nose candy.The owner was a big black dude & really a cool guy.Always had Jazz bands & Phebe Snow would stop in.Leonard Marshal,LT  other NY Giants...would sit at a big ass round table & just hang.We all knew why they were there.Those suckers were huge!

I'm not surprised LT was there if coke was present lol 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You are my neighbor and are more than welcome to come over and have dinner.  I would help you anyway if it was in my means to be able to do so. 

But when you start talking about white supremacy and the world coming to an end  that’s where you lose me.  I can’t handle that conspiracy theory bogeyman nonsense. 

I heard a politician from Michigan on c span say armed white supremist groups were marching through Muslim areas & threatening people.I would think with todays media,cell phone cameras that would be easy to prove.How would something like that not be in the headlines of every newspaper.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

I heard a politician from Michigan on c span say armed white supremist groups were marching through Muslim areas & threatening people.I would think with todays media,cell phone cameras that would be easy to prove.How would something like that not be in the headlines of every newspaper.

Do we care esp today. Muslims are responsible for the death of thousands of Americans 

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You're a funny dude. Ignore what's right in front of your face.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I had heard the first tower was hit so I went to the roof of my building to watch. That is when I saw the second plane hit. I came down and told my significant to get my youngest out of school. She was the very first to grab her from school. We got in the car and headed to our home in the country. I didn't even stop to pay the toll. I just got out of town moments before all the roads were closed down. 

I wondered what would be attacked next and what might be in that smoke which were were sure to be in. 

I could see the buildings burning in my rear view as we fled. 

When we returned things were different. Our ice rink had been converted to a morgue, our park had been converted to a staging site for the military... helicopters coming and going. Our soccer field was set up as a triage center. 

My subway stop had solders patrolling and even a tank in front of the mosque  where the first attack on the trade center was planned. 

Most my buddies were fire and police and they were over at the site. Several times rumors started and people started running up the streets. 

I kept my youngest out of school on teh 11th after that, to never forget. 

I lost friends that day too which I found out later.

Indeed, I will never forget. 

What was interesting was when I got to my home in the country. The people there were going about the day mostly fairly normally. Yes, they returned home early but mowed the law, did a little shopping, had a couple beers and did chit chat. It was so very different from people running up the roads and sirens blaring from where I had come.  It realized it was a TV event to them. Like I said, I always found the contrast, being so stark, very interesting. 

I know we have our differences. We can put hat aside today. Your first hand account is an awesome and emotional (for me) of what it must have been really like to be there. I tell ya, I was feeling crazy emotions after working that fire and then subsequently watching from afar, helpless, as to what the great first responders and people of NY were experiencing, and journey that they (you) would be embarking upon in the aftermath. I’ll always respect that. 

hand salute

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Honestly go fuck yourself. Not today. Do not defend them. They have killed thousands of Americans. 

Honestly get rid of your bias. You seem to think you're a true American by hating on Muslims but you're the exact opposite. It's a shame that people with your views about Muslims and other races even exist.

I will defend the good ones. My neighbor is a Muslim. And we're best friends. Let's not even get started with all the nonsense that white people have done in other countries.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Honestly get rid of your bias. You seem to think you're a true American by hating on Muslims but you're the exact opposite. It's a shame that people with your views about Muslims and other races even exist.

I will defend the good ones. My neighbor is a Muslim. And we're best friends. Let's not even get started with all the nonsense that white people have done in other countries.

And ill call them out too. I'm an equal opportunity call out of people. 

We are not doing this today absolutely not.

3000 people are dead due to MUSLIMS 

Go research how many americans dead from muslims but than again I don't expect ur education to tell u that. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

And ill call them out too. I'm an equal opportunity call out of people. 

We are not doing this today absolutely not.

3000 people are dead due to MUSLIMS 

Go research how many americans dead from muslims but than again I don't expect ur education to tell u that. 

Go research how many people were killed by white people in the Massacre of Amritsar. Your proud white people started firing into a crowd of Indians and killed around 379 people and injuring 1,200 more. And yet no one will ever bring that up.

35 million Indians were killed by white British people. 35 MILLION. And you don't see us throwing a temper tantrum about white people being allowed in our country.

Now, the events on September 11th were truly heartbreaking. I wasn't alive for it, but I've heard stories, including how one of my friends' brother's dad worked in the building and forgot to give his kid his lunch that day for school, so he left the building and then the planes hit. Those Muslim people deserve the hate and death. Others do not. People like you are getting Muslims and Sikhs confused and just start showering people with insults when they're not even Muslim. Stupid.

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Go research how many people were killed by white people in the Massacre of Amritsar. Your proud white people started firing into a crowd of Indians and killed around 379 people and injuring 1,200 more. And yet no one will ever bring that up.

35 million Indians were killed by white British people. 35 MILLION. And you don't see us throwing a temper tantrum about white people being allowed in our country.

Now, the events on September 11th were truly heartbreaking. I wasn't alive for it, but I've heard stories, including how one of my friends' brother's dad worked in the building and forgot to give his kid his lunch that day for school, so he left the building and then the planes hit. Those Muslim people deserve the hate and death. Others do not. People like you are getting Muslims and Sikhs confused and just start showering people with insults when they're not even Muslim. Stupid.

I know what my people did and I accepted that. 

We have always dealt with our enemies. We locked up the Japanese. We imprisoned the english. We imprisoned each other during the american Civil War. 

The nation of Islam and the Islamics in general hate us. They hate this country they hate everything we stand for 

But since you were not alive for 9/11 don't speak. Please this is not the day.

This is my last post with you on this subject today 

I'm going out with my parents who are heroes 

But u know what else my people did they formed this country and they fought to keep it together 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I know what my people did and I accepted that. 

We have always dealt with our enemies. We locked up the Japanese. We imprisoned the english. We imprisoned each other during the american Civil War. 

The nation of Islam and the Islamics in general hate us. They hate this country they hate everything we stand for 

But since you were not alive for 9/11 don't speak. Please this is not the day.

This is my last post with you on this subject today 

I'm going out with my parents who are heroes 

I respect that today has special meaning for you and many others, so we'll leave it at that for today. But we're definitely not done here.

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Honestly go fuck yourself. Not today. Do not defend them. They have killed thousands of Americans. 

Paterson Nj.Police blocked off 3 blocks because people were celebrating in the streets & hanging out windows hitting pots & pans at 10am - 12 noon.There were similar reports of celebration in Jersey City,Newark,Passiac & Trenton.Even the lib newspapers were pissed & reported it.The minute Bush approval rating hit high 70% every thing changed.

9 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Paterson Nj.Police blocked off 3 blocks because people were celebrating in the streets & hanging out windows hitting pots & pans at 10am - 12 noon.There were similar reports of celebration in Jersey City,Newark,Passiac & Trenton.Even the lib newspapers were pissed & reported it.The minute Bush approval rating hit high 70% every thing changed.

Yep i heard about this 

43 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

wasn't this story debunked?

and even if this did happen (which I believed at teh time) this still IN NO WAY would justify @HSFBfan posts of today

• Thanks 1