46 people Shot 12 Dead mass shooting

imaGoodBoyNow

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Leave it up to an idiot trumpet to lie in the title smh. I know its gonna be very hard for you but read what you post and then read about innocent unarmed black people being killed by police.

Hey genius, Do you know how many unarmed blacks were killed in the USA during all of 2019? FOURTEEN...yes 14. Where do you think I got that number? I got it from the anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti- conservative Washington Post!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/

And we don't know how many of those 14 unarmed blacks were innocent.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Leave it up to an idiot trumpet to lie in the title smh. I know its gonna be very hard for you but read what you post and then read about innocent unarmed black people being killed by police.

What did I lie about , the mass shooting in Baltimore? Trump needs to call the cavalry already, we need military on every block of these shit hole cities

12 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohh nvm false alarm it’s just Baltimore 

no need to panic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-ci-cr-surging-baltimore-crime-20200913-5nocfzs3vbcyfoijqfox5ohp6e-story.html%3foutputType=amp

wonder why the browns won’t protest the game

Let them kill themselves. Let them suffer for their voting behavior 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What did I lie about , the mass shooting in Baltimore? Trump needs to call the cavalry already, we need military on every block of these shit hole cities

These fools look away like nothing is happening while thousands of blacks die at the hands of other blacks every year.  Why? It doesn't fit the liberal narrative.

But with BLM and the looney left running the show, you can have a credibly accused sexual predator violate a restraining order, resist arrest, shrug off two tazings, ignore lawful orders to stop and then reach into a vehicle where he has a weapon, get shot for being a criminal dumbass, and the rioting ensues and the left cheers it on.

There's no "Hey, dumbasses, don't take drugs, don't break the law and obey lawful orders from the police" messages being sent.

Oh, no.

Instead, they call for the deaths of police officers. Any police officers.

It's sick.  Criminals can basically do whatever they want in these people's tiny minds.

Tuba Kid last night was a classic case.  The kid has never shot a gun in his life but I guess he plays Nintendo so that makes him an expert on police training, crisis situations and markmanship.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, concha said:

These fools look away like nothing is happening while thousands of blacks die at the hands of other blacks every year.  Why? It doesn't fit the liberal narrative.

But with BLM and the looney left running the show, you can have a credibly accused sexual predator violate a restraining order, resist arrest, shrug off two tazings, ignore lawful orders to stop and then reach into a vehicle where he has a weapon, get shot for being a criminal dumbass, and the rioting ensues and the left cheers it on.

There's no "Hey, dumbasses, don't take drugs, don't break the law and obey lawful orders from the police" messages being sent.

Oh, no.

Instead, they call for the deaths of police officers. Any police officers.

It's sick.  Criminals can basically do whatever they want in these people's tiny minds.

Tuba Kid last night was a classic case.  The kid has never shot a gun in his life but I guess he plays Nintendo so that makes him an expert on police training, crisis situations and markmanship.

Good post, conch. And "Tuba kid" is fitting!🤣

13 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Thank god The tuba kid took the night off, he was on some Louis Farrakhan type shit

I hear ya. I can’t debate with him because a) he’s 12. And b) being 12 he’s got no clue about life, no humility, is 100% self-centered, and thinks he know it all. I don’t want to have to tell a kid to go eff himself so I’ll refrain from engaging. So there’s that. He reminds me of arguing with my kids when they thought they knew it all because the internet and their teachers told them so. SMDH. 🤣

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I hear ya. I can’t debate with him because a) he’s 12. And b) being 12 he’s got no clue about life, humility, is 100% self-centered, and thinks he know it all. I don’t want to have to tell a kid to go eff himself so I’ll refrain from engaging. So there’s that. He reminds me of arguing with my kids when they thought they knew it all because the internet and their teachers told them so. SMDH. 🤣

Worst part is , he’s Indian not even black, wtf does Indians know about Oppression