Parkview at NG opinions?

HooverOutlaw

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Sounds like a great game. 

I understand ngdawg will sing at halftime and will do an autograph signing after the game. 

Outlaw's pick per Vegasinsider.

Parkview by 4.

I would like to see NG win but it will be tough if the Clemson LB does not play.

Carter is not playing. I have Parkview by 10, 27-17. Meet me after the game for autographs and pictures. No halftime performance because of soggy field. This would have been a great game if NG had the passing offense like they used to. Now it's just eh. Parkview will end NG's 26-game home winning streak on Friday. That hurts more than actually losing.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Carter is not playing. I have Parkview by 10, 27-17. Meet me after the game for autographs and pictures. No halftime performance because of soggy field. This would have been a great game if NG had the passing offense like they used to. Now it's just eh. Parkview will end NG's 26-game home winning streak on Friday. That hurts more than actually losing.

I was told you are singing from the press box.

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I was told you are singing from the press box.

I heard it was to be before kickoff and its going to be a beautiful rendition of "This land is your land, This land is my land" as a lead up to "America the beautiful" by someone else before playing Reba Mcyntire's rendition of the national anthem. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I heard it was to be before kickoff and its going to be a beautiful rendition of "This land is your land, This land is my land" as a lead up to "America the beautiful" by someone else before playing Reba Mcyntire's rendition of the national anthem. 

I only sing the Fergie version of the anthem.

In all seriousness though, the band gets the honor of playing the national anthem so it's a very cool experience. If you guys care for it, I can record us playing it. But I doubt that it matters.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Have a parent or someone record it and post it to YouTube so it can be embedded here. 

That's what I was thinking too. I'll try to work something out. It's fairly standard though, not much complexity to the anthem. Our director doesn't like fancy gimmicks and believes the anthem should be played at a constant tempo, as if patriotically.

14 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

Pride son, pride. Lets see what them boys can do if they dig deep.

We beat Armwood as 21-point underdogs last year, but in reality we turned out to be a great team. This year, we lost a ton of seniors so it will be tough. I'm losing hope but it's not totally gone yet.

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

I don't understand how it will be close when we have a statue for a QB and our best defender not playing. I doubt our run game can carry us.

Have some pride,support your team, But at the same time be real. 

Honestly  its not an unwinnable  game but yall have got to stay on top of Parkview. Once you put your foot on their neck keep it there till the clock says 0:00

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Have some pride,support your team, But at the same time be real. 

Honestly  its not an unwinnable  game but yall have got to stay on top of Parkview. Once you put your foot on their neck keep it there till the clock says 0:00

I'm definitely supporting my team but I'm being realistic. I'm not going to pretend that we are going to blow out Parkview. And I haven't given up yet, as I'm still the unofficial hype leader for the band. We're going to try to make it hell for Parkview's QB when they come to our end. It's happened to many other teams before.