RBG DEAD!

Nolebull813

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If the roles were reversed, Nancy & Co. would have a replacement approved by next week. Time is of the essence. 

you have no idea how our gov't works and no one will get nominated until after the election...but you can keep your celebration going...f*in disgusting...🙄

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If the roles were reversed, Nancy & Co. would have a replacement approved by next week. Time is of the essence. 

Oh, I know.

But if Trump loses, there's the likes of Murkowski, Collins and Romney out there.  They will do their best to slam on the brakes.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

nothing good comes from progressives 

I disagree with this a bit. Mostly....yes. Vast majority...yes. But applied correctly by rational people, SOME progressiveness that is received by open-minded people may haves a chance to enhance a society. In theory in a perfect world. I’m not in this to “win” as I much as I am from the irrational, anti-American progressives to simply lose. They are the problem with our country. Make sense? 

Just now, Blueliner said:

I disagree with this a bit. Mostly....yes. Vast majority...yes. But applied correctly by rational people, SOME progressiveness that is received by open-minded people may haves a chance to enhance a society. In theory in a perfect world. I’m not in this to “win” as I much as I am from the irrational, anti-American progressives to simply lose. They are the problem with our country. Make sense? 

No u disagree. I am not into progressive ideology at all. 

So unless your elaborate on your statement of some progressive is good I would have to disagree with your statement 

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

progressives, by definition bring the country forward 

it's like anything else in life, you need both and the best course is in the middle 

• Thanks 1