RBG DEAD!

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I personally am not mourning. 

This is a huge political win 

You sure about that? People say they can respect you for your honesty. I don’t... I don’t think you ever wrapped your mind around the bigger picture yet. Maybe one day you will get there. When you learn there isn’t 2 parties trying to direct a heard and those 2 parties are actually the dogs barking you to the true Shepard. Think out side the box of demoRAt and republiCon... it’s up to you in the end.

3 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

You sure about that? People say they can respect you for your honesty. I don’t... I don’t think you ever wrapped your mind around the bigger picture yet. Maybe one day you will get there. When you learn there isn’t 2 parties trying to direct a heard and those 2 parties are actually the dogs barking you to the true Shepard. Think out side the box of demoRAt and republiCon... it’s up to you in the end.

I get respect and that's good by me 

Honestly since I have no idea who you are I could care less about your respect but im more real than anyone on this board 

Nobody gives their true side. Everyone wants people to like them on here and keep it cool 

I'll keep it real and put it in your face 

But mr guru what's ur bigger picture 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I get respect and that's good by me 

Honestly since I have no idea who you are I could care less about your respect but im more real than anyone on this board 

Nobody gives their true side. Everyone wants people to like them on here and keep it cool 

I'll keep it real and put it in your face 

But mr guru what's ur bigger picture 

I’m keeping it real and dead in your face when I say both parties are just dogs trying to direct the masses to the Shepard. Ain’t no guru, just life taught me to pay attention to detail. The bigger picture will unveil itself in the next 40 something days. Even then so many on both sides are brain washed for a reason. Sit back once and observe rather then jump into conclusions. Something big is coming that Will open everyone’s eyes. What happens after that....the lord only knows 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

I’m keeping it real and dead in your face when I say both parties are just dogs trying to direct the masses to the Shepard. Ain’t no guru, just life taught me to pay attention to detail. The bigger picture will unveil itself in the next 40 something days. Even then so many on both sides are brain washed for a reason. Sit back once and observe rather then jump into conclusions. Something big is coming that Will open everyone’s eyes. What happens after that....the lord only knows 

I know where ur coming from but at the same time without overthrowing the government which i am in favor of we have to trust someone and I trust the republicans way more than the democrats 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I know where ur coming from but at the same time without overthrowing the government which i am in favor of we have to trust someone and I trust the republicans way more than the democrats 

Trust no parties. I’m done and will leave it at that. It’s up to you. Run with what you feel like. Godspeed 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I personally am not mourning. 

This is a huge political win 

LOL, you got some real misery inside you dude.

Celebrating someone's death...because it's a "political win."

Since you're likely to drink yourself to death within the next few years - I'll let you have this moment, since life itself clearly doesn't provide many good ones for you.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

7 hours ago, concha said:

This man actually ate human brains once while covering a cannibalistic Hindu sect.

He is a also being sued by several CovCath students.

He is fucking filth.

LOL...f*in filth??..no...that would be Mitch McConnell!....the guy who put Garland on a shelf for 10 months is going to have the nerve to try and get someone passed??....he's a POS Republican who is a disgrace to this country...Cecil turtle is filth!...😉

16 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

She's my first choice, but Barbara Lagoa is also very qualified, and is Cuban from Florida. I suspect she would seal the deal to put Florida in the Trump win column. 

You would have thought a moratorium on offshore drilling covering the whole state of Fla now (which O would not even do) would have already done that...

but most people don't get any news... about actual government....

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1