Lowndes 37 Oakleaf(FL)17 Final

Ga96

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So what’s up @Columbiafan @Nolebull813 , why is there such a debate about oak leaf, it’s either their good or their not, what’s so hard to figure it out

Regardless of how they play against Lowndes it has no impact on where they are in Florida

And he is probably quoting maxpreps rankings for Florida which was a embarrassment, I could rank blind better than maxpreps did FL

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So what’s up @Columbiafan @Nolebull813 , why is there such a debate about oak leaf, it’s either their good or their not, what’s so hard to figure it out

Depends on how u define good. Jacksonville area?. Yeah. North Florida? Kind of. Entire state of Florida? Heck no. Entire country! GARBAGE! 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Depends on how u define good. Jacksonville area?. Yeah. North Florida? Kind of. Entire state of Florida? Heck no. Entire country! GARBAGE! 

Dude everyone from FL is garbage on a national level to you

And where they rank in FL remains to be seen, talent wise Oakleaf and Bartram may be only teams from the Jacksonville area capable of going deep in any of the large Classifications (Bolles will too but only because their region is pathetic)

No Duval public will make it out of the second round

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Dude everyone from FL is garbage on a national level to you

And where they rank in FL remains to be seen, talent wise Oakleaf and Bartram may be only teams from the Jacksonville area capable of going deep in any of the large Classifications (Bolles will too but only because their region is pathetic)

No Duval public will make it out of the second round

Dude. Please define good on a NATIONAL scale. How many teams from Florida can compete with the nations best?

• HawgGoneIt changed the title to Lowndes 21 Oakleaf(FL)0
Just now, Ga96 said:According to you every team in Florida is the monstars

Lie detector test says that is a lie. 

why can’t people ever be honest? The game was a schedule filler which is ok. No one outside of a troll would think this game would be competitive. It is national powerhouse against a run of the mill no namer. It’s ok. These games happen all the time for gate money and to fill schedules. But don’t lie about it. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Right now probably just Bartram Trail, St Aug and Bolles. Ponte Vedra maybe 

Bolles performance against St Augustine isn't impressing me at all and St Augustine only other performance was a easy win over Middleburg

Bartram Trail I'll buy but they aren't much stronger than Oakleaf 

Ponte Vedra could be but there are better teams in North Florida

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Bolles performance against St Augustine isn't impressing me at all and St Augustine only other performance was a easy win over Middleburg

Bartram Trail I'll buy but they aren't much stronger than Oakleaf 

Ponte Vedra could be but there are better teams in North Florida

It’s too early to make clear cuts. Oakleaf tied with Buchholz at half and this running clock blowout to Lowndes tells me they are light years from the top dogs, and only marginally better than the terrible teams. 

• HawgGoneIt changed the title to Lowndes 37 Oakleaf(FL)17 Final