Lowndes 37 Oakleaf(FL)17 Final

Ga96

8 hours ago, DownSouth said:

This is not a state level board. And this is a topic/discussion I recall taking issue over with you about 4 years ago.

If you want to go on the FLHS Football site and say Oakleaf is pretty good, for their area - okay.

Don't come on a national thread and start saying they're good and the best in their entire big city - it does a disservice in helping others understand the level of play (not everybody understands that Jacksonville rarely has more than 1-3 teams worth much of anything even on a state level, and it took you more than 10 posts to articulate that) of the team you're talking about.

They were 7-3 last season, albeit with 3 close losses: 2 points to Columbia (8-4), 1 point to Mandarin (7-4), and 7 to Bartram Trail (11-1). All of your posts are muddying the water; Nolebull is usually a bit frantic when trying to explain why a moderately good state team isn't good nationally...but he's right - this is a national board. On a national level Oakleaf does not exist, they don't register, they are not good. 

If a NJ poster were to see STA vs. Oakleaf and ask me if Oakleaf was good, I'd tell them no, they don't belong on the same field as STA and they're going to lose by 40. - If we're on a FL site, sure, I'll give them some credit and talk about how they're one of the better teams in their area and can maybe win a playoff game this season...after losing to STA by 40.

Instead of being combative, take in your surroundings. You're not explaining this team to someone that lives down the street from Tarpon Springs, or Miami Palmetto, or Palm Beach Gardens. You're explaining this to people from across the country that do not know the particulars of FL football when it's broken down to small pockets.

Nationally, Oakleaf is nothing. Start on the national level on a national board.

Oakleaf didn't even exist the last time Lowndes won a state title, why is Lowndes seen as a national power again? 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Oakleaf didn't even exist the last time Lowndes won a state title, why is Lowndes seen as a national power again? 

They are much better than Columbia and you still bring Columbia up on a national board. People tolerate it because it’s your team and you post here often. But to bring these no name teams that are barely relevant in their tiny pocket of the city/state/country is borderline spam. 

Oakleaf is not a team to bring up on a national board. That’s why I thought it was a small pecker move by the Georgia clown to dedicate a thread for it. It would have been like starting a thread about the Wakulla/Thomas County game. Makes no sense. I didn’t see a thread dedicated to the Lowndes-Griffin game last week. So that how you know he posted this thread to compensate for lack of manhood. Call it oversized clitoris if you will. 

but teams like Oakleaf should stay over on the FHSFB board. Hell Columbia should too 😂

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are much better than Columbia and you still bring Columbia up on a national board. People tolerate it because it’s your team and you post here often. But to bring these no name teams that are barely relevant in their tiny pocket of the city/state/country is borderline spam. 

Oakleaf is not a team to bring up on a national board. That’s why I thought it was a small pecker move by the Georgia clown to dedicate a thread for it. It would have been like starting a thread about the Wakulla/Thomas County game. Makes no sense. I didn’t see a thread dedicated to the Lowndes-Griffin game last week. So that how you know he posted this thread to compensate for lack of manhood. Call it oversized clitoris if you will. 

but teams like Oakleaf should stay over on the FHSFB board. Hell Columbia should too 😂

Are you gonna address the fact Oakleaf gave Lowndes a more competitive game than Miami Northwestern did last year?

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

actually he did

It was almost as relevant a thread as he is as a poster here 

Should go back and check @Nolebull813 just cause you didn't see it doesn't mean I didn't post it. Lowndes is nationally ranked not only that they are also in the top 10 therefore every game they play is a national game. Cant help whatever your team is or columbiagirls isn't worth mentioning. Ive post every Lowndes game thread and highlights for all 3 games so far.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

Should go back and check @Nolebull813 just cause you didn't see it doesn't mean I didn't post it. Lowndes is nationally ranked not only that they are also in the top 10 therefore every game they play is a national game. Cant help whatever your team is or columbiagirls isn't worth mentioning. Ive post every Lowndes game thread and highlights for all 3 games so far.

I'm the girl but your the one who bitches like one Everytime I hurt your feelings?

Wahhhhhh Columbiafan being mean to me, please ban him Hawg because I can't fight my own battles 

Wahhhhhhhh Columbiafan didn't say Lowndes is the best team in GA, he's a tool who don't belong

Wahhhhhhhh I'm hurt that he isn't telling me how important I am, please make him leave!

Shut up loser!

You have no credibility to give anyone credit I could honestly careless about anything you say or do its just funny to see how sad 1 human is that they weren't a part of a better program. You're a kid that never had the heart to play so you turn to crying and trying to talk down on better programs. you are really a sad POS. A pathetic human being. You live for this board which is hilarious. You shouldn't even be on here due to this being a national board and you definitely don't have a team worth mentioning.

Then you bring up the florida all stars with STA. Its all talk unless they play some games against Ga powers. @Columbiafan 

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

You have no credibility to give anyone credit I could honestly careless about anything you say or do its just funny to see how sad 1 human is that they weren't a part of a better program. You're a kid that never had the heart to play so you turn to crying and trying to talk down on better programs. you are really a sad POS. A pathetic human being. You live for this board which is hilarious. You shouldn't even be on here due to this being a national board and you definitely don't have a team worth mentioning.

Then you bring up the florida all stars with STA. Its all talk unless they play some games against Ga powers. @Columbiafan 

You are such a fucking idiot that it's almost sad, I don't need this board whatsoever I post here because I damn well feel like it and who the fuck are you to tell me I shouldn't be here 

I was on this board when it first started up at the end of 2016, you haven't even been here a full year 

You contribute nothing so if you don't like it then you can fucking leave but I'm not going anywhere, you think you can bully me off this board but you have NOTHING! I will stay here and post because I said so

Don't like it? I don't give a shit you fucking lying pussy

33 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I talk up plenty of programs, I just don't talk up pieces of rotten shit like you 

Or were you not here where I said nothing but good things about Colquitt last year before we played them and even after on how impressed I was with how they operate 

Ask @HawgGoneIt

Also 

Did I not talk up Oakleaf before this game while everyone else on here was bashing them? 

I watched them last year and they actually impressed me more than most our opponents did 

But your too busy being a weasel piece of trash to see that!

16 hours ago, RedZone said:

....that applies to 99.6% of Florida including Columbia High School.

Yea, about 1 - 2% of schools in FL equals out to about 5-10 schools.

So that's a pretty close guess. And that's kind of the point I was getting at.

This is a national board. When Nolebull says a team is garbage, that's not much of an exaggeration. I'm suggesting to the kid not to talk about an okay local area team, from an okay football area as though they're really good on a national board (took him multiple pages to get to the point that they'd be lucky to reach the 2nd round after going on and on about how good they are).

I can see why it drives Nole crazy. He's having to spend pages arguing with the kid on how good a team is that has records of 7-3, 2-8, 5-6, and 7-3 over the last 4 seasons. By any measure on a national board...that's not a good team - it's a bit lame to see a team like that sent for an ass-kicking and I completely get why Nole would be annoyed at a fellow FL poster going on for pages about how good they are. We'd prefer to see the better/best teams from the state play equal counterparts of other states; and yes, it's a bit ridiculous when someone props a team up that is not up to the level they insist they are.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

2019: 14-1, lost 7A title game

2018: 10-4, lost in Round 4 to eventual State Champion

2017: 11-1, notable victories over Colquitt Co. (10-4), Tift Co. (11-2), Parkview (9-4)

2016: 10-3

They're consistently good and last year's team clearly leveled-up. Current lineup has some major players:

4* Junior QB, 3* OLB commit to Miami, 3* S to Louisville, 3* DE to Vandy

Pretty obvious they have one of the better teams in the state. They very well could go 11-1 again but overall they're a solid team.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

This is a national board. When Nolebull says a team is garbage, that's not much of an exaggeration. I'm suggesting to the kid not to talk about an okay local area team, from an okay football area as though they're really good on a national board (took him multiple pages to get to the point that they'd be lucky to reach the 2nd round after going on and on about how good they are).

I can see why it drives Nole crazy. He's having to spend pages arguing with the kid on how good a team is that has records of 7-3, 2-8, 5-6, and 7-3 over the last 4 seasons. By any measure on a national board...that's not a good team - it's a bit lame to see a team like that sent for an ass-kicking and I completely get why Nole would be annoyed at a fellow FL poster going on for pages about how good they are. We'd prefer to see the better/best teams from the state play equal counterparts of other states; and yes, it's a bit ridiculous when someone props a team up that is not up to the level they insist they are.

Redzone thinks louisiana is a better state than Florida, he isn't qualified to discuss real football

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Are you gonna address the fact Oakleaf gave Lowndes a more competitive game than Miami Northwestern did last year?

Oakleaf was down 31-3 entering the 4th quarter. 

That's not "giving a team a better game," Lowndes simply kicked both team's asses and backed off against both teams.

Oakleaf didn't score 17 because they rallied and made it close; Lowndes knew the game was over and probably pulled starters or went conservative - they could've won that game by 40 if they wanted to.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

2017: 11-1, notable victories over Colquitt Co. (10-4), Tift Co. (11-2), Parkview (9-4)

They're consistently good and last year's team clearly leveled-up. Current lineup has some major players:

Pretty obvious they have one of the better teams in the state. They very well could go 11-1 again but overall they're a solid team.

Okay so a strong team in GA and I guess being ranked high in the state makes them national power by default

Okay I guess I can accept that 

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

Oakleaf was down 31-3 entering the 4th quarter. 

That's not "giving a team a better game," Lowndes simply kicked both team's asses and backed off against both teams.

Oakleaf didn't score 17 because they rallied and made it close; Lowndes knew the game was over and probably pulled starters or went conservative - they could've won that game by 40 if they wanted to.

Wouldn't that mean that Miami Northwestern likely also faced Lowndes backups late in their game?

25 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Okay fine I'll put it this way

In Florida the teams at the top outside of the STA, MNW, MC teams tend to change year to year so it's important to know who the top teams from other areas are, for example look at Mandarin in 2018, had one of the best QBs in the country and eventually won 8a yet nobody on here had a damn clue who they were until a few Florida guys filled people in when they played wekiva in the third round 

So in some cases it is important to know what teams to watch in metro areas across the state because you never know what team could make that deep run at any time, there is talent all over Florida and despite what some people on here try to stay FL isn't a 3 team state 

8 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Anyone that has been around and follows close enough knows Lowndes and Oakleaf is going to be a mismatch most every year. Seeing the same poster (nolebob813) losing his shit every time one of these games is scheduled is past redundant...how many years now? Who is the clown----the defense attorney for Florida High School football OOS results....NO, he's just some very insecure peckerhead on a football forum.

Even people who haven't followed along or are just ignorant (columbia) can do a simple google if they are that interested in any OOS matchup.......they don't need nolebob813's 100 posts every time time Florida takes one on the chin.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, old_e said:

Seems like Lowndes had a tougher time vs Archer than did Warner Robins.

You also have to take into account the fact that Archer was the first game of the year for Lowndes, and Archer was mentally unprepared because of a lightning delay against Warner Robins (from what a player told me).

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Anyone that has been around and follows close enough knows Lowndes and Oakleaf is going to be a mismatch most every year. Seeing the same poster (nolebob813) losing his shit every time one of these games is scheduled is past redundant...how many years now? Who is the clown----the defense attorney for Florida High School football OOS results....NO, he's just some very insecure peckerhead on a football forum.

Even people who haven't followed along or are just ignorant (columbia) can do a simple google if they are that interested in any OOS matchup.......they don't need nolebob813's 100 posts every time time Florida takes one on the chin.

Who are you again? Right your the same fool who lost his shit and went on a bitch mode begging for nolebull, me and imagoodboy to be banned because you hated what we said about Louisiana

You are the definition of ignorant and if we look up insecure in a dictionary there is your old fart face next to it

8 hours ago, old_e said:

Seems like Lowndes had a tougher time vs Archer than did Warner Robins.

If you watched the game you'll see both Lowndes offense amd defense are still learning the plays and play calling. It wasn't even close Lowndes could've beat archer 50 to 0. Archer got a blocked punt TD a lucky 50/50 ball that set them up for a TD then they scored on the jv at the end of the game. Go back anf watch you'll see the defense looking to the sidelines a lot and subbing alot that's the only thing that slowed them down. Also it was an away game. WR game was at home. You can ask anyone in Georgia playing Lowndes at home is a completely different experience.

• Confused 1