"No existent blue lives supporters & trumptards"

Ga96

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

What's your excuse for this one ?

Yep shocking, mR. Walker had a FELONY WARRANT FOR PROBATION VIOLATION FOR Cruelty to children 

Am I surprised GA96 is standing up for a convicted felon, no , that’s his bread and Butter 

“Walker remains in jail because there was a felony probation warrant for him out of Fulton County for cruelty to children and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. There was also a warrant on Walker from Hapeville, Georgia, for failing to appear at a court hearing on an undisclosed charge, officials said.”

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yep shocking, mR. Walker had a FELONY WARRANT FOR PROBATION VIOLATION FOR Cruelty to children 

Am I surprised GA96 is standing up for a convicted felon, no , that’s his bread and Butter 

“Walker remains in jail because there was a felony probation warrant for him out of Fulton County for cruelty to children and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. There was also a warrant on Walker from Hapeville, Georgia, for failing to appear at a court hearing on an undisclosed charge, officials said.”

I believe the point is a caucasian American can attempt to steal a police cruiser, punch the officers, threaten to kill them and not be so much as tased.

Whereas a person of color could be asking questions, not show an idea, and be placed in a chokehold and strangled to death.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I believe the point is a caucasian American can attempt to steal a police cruiser, punch the officers, threaten to kill them and not be so much as tased.

Whereas a person of color could be asking questions, not show an idea, and be placed in a chokehold and strangled to death.

FullSizeRender.mov

I gave them an easy chance to be decent human beings and they showed how pathetic they are not surprising 

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Well then you must be a good mindreader....because nobody got strangled or killed in his thread....💩

Now if you are speaking of some other criminal...well...you might find yourself as wrong as an overdose for a criminal there as well.

....aaaaaaand you still never answered.....you know...

So what's your excuse for the criminal behavior ?

got any?

go for it 👍

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Well then you must be a good mindreader....because nobody got strangled or killed in his thread....💩

Now if you are speaking of some other criminal...well...you might find yourself as wrong as an overdose for a criminal there as well.

....aaaaaaand you still never answered.....you know...

So what's your excuse for the criminal behavior ?

got any?

go for it 👍

I don’t make excuses for criminal behavior. Not every person killed was a criminal so I don’t see how that’s a standpoint. There have been countless cases documented of unarmed black people being murdered for no particular reason behind an officer “fearing for their life”; yet when there’s evidence of cops actually having their lives threatened by a caucasian American either verbally or literally, amazingly enough they find a way to not excessively brutalize said individual, or just not fear for their life.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I don’t make excuses for criminal behavior. Not every person killed was a criminal so I don’t see how that’s a standpoint. There have been countless cases documented of unarmed black people being murdered for no particular reason behind an officer “fearing for their life”; yet when there’s evidence of cops actually having their lives threatened by a caucasian American either verbally or literally, amazingly enough they find a way to not excessively brutalize said individual, or just not fear for their life.

Evidently your definition of "countless" is 14, because according to the Washington Post there were 14 unarmed blacks killed by cops in 2019.

52 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

They are choosing to be ignorant

• Thanks 1

Outside Breonna Taylor, everyone of these protests have involved someone who is a rapist, or abuses children, or putting a pistol to a pregnant chick while he robs her or someone that grabs a taser and shoots it at an officers face , like 0 cases that a cop is pulling a black person over and straight up shooting them

what did Darwin or Newton say

EVERY action has an equal or Greater Reaction 

I don’t make excuses for criminal behavior.

Good then you can explain to your criminal fiends why they got arrested....👍

...and then you can explain to yourself how you are highlighting and posting it on the internet for them.

just try not to argue with yourself when you do it 👌  

56 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Outside Breonna Taylor, everyone of these protests have involved someone who is a rapist, or abuses children, or putting a pistol to a pregnant chick while he robs her or someone that grabs a taser and shoots it at an officers face , like 0 cases that a cop is pulling a black person over and straight up shooting them

what did Darwin or Newton say

EVERY action has an equal or Greater Reaction 

Tamir Rice

Sean Reed

Amaud Arbery 

Botham Jean 

E.J. Bradford - U.S. Military Officer

Jemel Roberson 

Robert Lawrence White 

Manuel Loggins 

Trayvon Martin

Jonathan Ferrell

Jordan Baker

Dontre Hamilton 

Eric Garner

Ezell Ford

DeAndre Ballard

Here’s fifteen Americans who’s lives apparently didn’t matter in case you really feel it’s just political.

Why not take a look as to how they were killed. If you can seriously justify every single one; I’ll never talk to you about this ever again.

• Like 1

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

Tamir Rice

Sean Reed

Amaud Arbery 

Botham Jean 

E.J. Bradford - U.S. Military Officer

Jemel Roberson 

Robert Lawrence White 

Manuel Loggins 

Trayvon Martin

Jonathan Ferrell

Jordan Baker

Dontre Hamilton 

Eric Garner

Ezell Ford

DeAndre Ballard

Here’s fifteen Americans who’s lives apparently didn’t matter in case you really feel it’s just political.

Why not take a look as to how they were killed. If you can seriously justify every single one; I’ll never talk to you about this ever again.

Right off the bat I see arberyz  on that list, like I said before when you break in to houses and steal shit , karmas going to eventually catch up

Like I said before these people are putting themselves in these type of situations 

it’s Karma , if you do bad things, bad things will happen

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1