"No existent blue lives supporters & trumptards"

Ga96

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Right off the bat I see arberyz  on that list, like I said before when you break in to houses and steal shit , karmas going to eventually catch up

Like I said before these people are putting themselves in these type of situations 

it’s Karma , if you do bad things, bad things will happen

Sean Reed 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Good then you can explain to your criminal fiends why they got arrested....👍

...and then you can explain to yourself how you are highlighting and posting it on the internet for them.

just try not to argue with yourself when you do it 👌  

I admire your attempt at trying to troll me; but that’s just going to sail right by 😉

If you’d like to leave a message; press 1...

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@SeaShells21 half this list , they put this on themselves 

this cop warned Robert Lawrence White atleast 20 times before he got shot 

I will admit, the ones you just pointed  brought it on themselves and I was wrong. They aren’t all innocent.

However, the videos I posted earlier are of caucasian Americans doing the same or worse and only one was nearly tased.

Perhaps, that’s just exceptionally bad de-escalating and apprehension or maybe they just happen to be new, rookie cops.  

Either way, it just seems like leniency is given towards one side, whereas excessive aggression is shown on the other.

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I will admit, the ones you just pointed  brought it on themselves and I was wrong. They aren’t all innocent.

However, the videos I posted earlier are of caucasian Americans doing the same or worse and only one was nearly tased.

Perhaps, that’s just exceptionally bad de-escalating and apprehension or maybe they just happen to be new, rookie cops.  

Either way, it just seems like leniency is given towards one side, whereas excessive aggression is shown on the other.

Its not surprising when the gov did a little attempt at going after the klan their message to the world was they would become officers teachers etc... To continue their racist acts.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

This goes far past 2019.

Fair enough. According to the entire study, which includes from Jan 1, 2015 until Dec. 31, 2019, that number goes from 14 to 123. 123 in five years. 

So that's 24 or 25 per year. And if the final year (2019) was only 14, that's an improvement over the previous four years which averaged 27 per year (109 divided by 4 = 27.3).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

They aren’t all innocent.

Then why you STILL trying to make excuses for all of them...

call them out for being wrong 👍, or be some racist who tries to make black excuses...you know... because you are too beholden to your skin color tribe, and only have the ability to views things alomg racist lines 👌

You could have posted the caucasian ones that were shot, and you would have more....

so a failed racist attempt at pot stirring bull 💩

or perhaps they do everything right like you have just shown various times 🤣

Both ways it seems like you are just another racist asshole, promoting criminal behavior because you think it provides some advantage for you...

Clue: it doesn't....hope this helps 👍

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Its not surprising when the gov did a little attempt at going after the klan their message to the world was they would become officers teachers etc... To continue their racist acts.

Don't worry the Black Lives Klan will get their payback....

I can see the quota systems, and gov approved  institutionalized racism, and preferential treatment given to blacks in this country coming to an end sooner....

....all you gotta do is keep complaining about 'equality' and equal treatment👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Troll said:

Then why you STILL trying to make excuses for all of them...

call them out for being wrong 👍, or be some racist who tries to make black excuses...you know... because you are too beholden to your skin color tribe, and only have the ability to views things alomg racist lines 👌

You could have posted the caucasian ones that were shot, and you would have more....

so a failed racist attempt at pot stirring bull 💩

or perhaps they do everything right like you have just shown various times 🤣

Both ways it seems like you are just another racist asshole, promoting criminal behavior because you think it provides some advantage for you...

Clue: it doesn't....hope this helps 👍

Do you read what you write or do you just try to type the most random post you think of? 

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Aztard sees so much from just a cherry-picked edit of a video.

🤡   💩

“It’s cherry-picked”

Expand on that comment...

Would you mind providing video content that shows caucasians being beaten with excessive force on a consistent basis?

Or you could just list the innocent ones killed by police.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Fuckem.  Give a bitch a badge and a gun and he's still a bitch.  Just a bitch with a badge and a gun.

I have about ....oh ....20 badge wearing  buddies of mine that would love for you to tell them to their face that they’re bitches....your serious asss kicking would ensue. No question, tough guy. You disgust me. 

9 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

“It’s cherry-picked”

Expand on that comment...

Would you mind providing video content that shows caucasians being beaten with excessive force on a consistent basis?

Or you could just list the innocent ones killed by police.

Did you see what happened prior to the video shown? No.  Do you wonder why? Probably not.

And I see no reason whatsoever to waste my time searching for videos to educate your ass.

The most famous names of supposedly murdered and abused blacks at the hands of cops generally have one or more of the following in common:

• On drugs or drunk
  • Resisted arrest
  • Ignored legal commands
  • Assaulted an officer
  • Reached for a weapon
  • [impressive rap sheet]

Fact:  In a given year an unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a cop.

Fact:  An unarmed black man is hundreds of times more likely to be murdered by another black man than killed by a cop.

I am not sorry if these facts fuck up your bullshit BLM world view.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Did you see what happened prior to the video shown? No.  Do you wonder why? Probably not.

And I see no reason whatsoever to waste my time searching for videos to educate your ass.

The most famous names of supposedly murdered and abused blacks at the hands of cops generally have one or more of the following in common:

• On drugs or drunk
  • Resisted arrest
  • Ignored legal commands
  • Assaulted an officer
  • Reached for a weapon
  • [impressive rap sheet]

Fact:  In a given year an unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a cop.

Fact:  An unarmed black man is hundreds of times more likely to be murdered by another black man than killed by a cop.

I am not sorry if these facts fuck up your bullshit BLM world view.

You know nothing about me yet you think you have me figured out.

Interesting.

13 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

For someone who named themselves “Troll”, you aren’t doing such a great job of it.

I’m wondering why you wrote what you wrote. Did you write it to troll or do you actually think you’re content is worth debating?

If you say you want "equality"

then there is no debate...

That IS supposed to be what you are whining about....

isn't it?

🙄

PS: exceptions to being treated equally "just because" you convinced yourself to think that skin color is some huge handicap that needs some institutionalized favoritism....ain't gonna cut it...🍴

• Thanks 1

On 9/20/2020 at 9:26 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Outside Breonna Taylor, everyone of these protests have involved someone who is a rapist, or abuses children, or putting a pistol to a pregnant chick while he robs her or someone that grabs a taser and shoots it at an officers face , like 0 cases that a cop is pulling a black person over and straight up shooting them

what did Darwin or Newton say

EVERY action has an equal or Greater Reaction 

Maybe you should be taking online school right now. And it's "equal and opposite" not "equal or greater". Conservation of Energy states that the reaction cannot be greater than the original force.

Smart kid we've got here!

3 hours ago, Troll said:

If you say you want "equality"

then there is no debate...

That IS supposed to be what you are whining about....

isn't it?

🙄

PS: exceptions to being treated equally "just because" you convinced yourself to think that skin color is some huge handicap that needs some institutionalized favoritism....ain't gonna cut it...🍴

No one has mentioned anything of the sort; my sweet, little troll. 

You’re coming up with those preconceived notions all on your own accord ☺️

2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

No one has mentioned anything of the sort; my sweet, little troll. 

You’re coming up with those preconceived notions all on your own accord ☺️

Never mentioned equality aye?

So why is it that you don't give a shit about any equality.....

you would have nothing to say or debate about then

Go ahead and post another clip of criminals getting their due 👌

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Never mentioned equality aye?

So why is it that you don't give a shit about any equality.....

you would have nothing to say or debate about then

Go ahead and post another clip of criminals getting their due 👌

The only clips I posted are of caucasians stealing police cars, punching or yelling at officers, my little couch potato 😇

None of them were criminals, just Americans expressing their freedom to beat down those who protect and serve us.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

You have a wonderful night while you figure that out 😌