Marietta at Camden County interesting game.

HooverOutlaw

On 9/21/2020 at 9:01 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

Rough trip.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:47 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What? 

I wouldve stayed overnight... 

Left at like 7AM the next day...

I left Grayson about 8:30pm Friday night and got to Pearl MS about 2:00am.  Stayed there until 11:00ish and drove the rest of the way.  Went to the game, saw the team off, had dinner with some of the TD club and drove back to Pearl getting to the hotel 2ish.  Left Pearl between 10-11:00am and drove home.  The bugs were bad so when I got back I went through a car wash.  Turns out one of the guys cleaning up the cars was a Grayson FB player.  They got in about 4:00am and he was at work the next morning and was still there when I got in late afternoon.  That was a long day for him.

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

I left Grayson about 8:30pm Friday night and got to Pearl MS about 2:00am.  Stayed there until 11:00ish and drove the rest of the way.  Went to the game, saw the team off, had dinner with some of the TD club and drove back to Pearl getting to the hotel 2ish.  Left Pearl between 10-11:00am and drove home.  The bugs were bad so when I got back I went through a car wash.  Turns out one of the guys cleaning up the cars was a Grayson FB player.  They got in about 4:00am and he was at work the next morning and was still there when I got in late afternoon.  That was a long day for him.

Yeah...but a 20 year old don't have no problem with those kid of hours.  Car wash...you say?

Rufus>>

• Like 1

10 hours ago, A knowlegeable fan said:

Wow ok, sophomore must be playing better.?

QB1 was out with an injury. 

QB2 had a rough first half, but played better in the second half. Live arm but needs to get better with progressions imo. I don’t recall any plays where he went from 1 to 2 to 3. Perhaps a dump off but I don’t consider that getting through progressions. We had a lot of open guys that weren’t first reads. 

Hopefully it will come with experience. QB is a hard position to play well and getting through progressions takes not only the ability to do so, but the balls to stand in and take the hit.