Marietta at Camden County interesting game.

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

If it isn't 2 nights it will be a long night for Marietta. 6 hours on game day is just too hard to overcome 

Too bad Rush ain't the HC at Marietta.  They'd go down on Wednesday and come back on Saturday.  They'd spend Thursday on Amelia Island...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

If it isn't 2 nights it will be a long night for Marietta. 6 hours on game day is just too hard to overcome 

Leaving the field at say 12 pm and getting back at 6 am is rough or bussing 6 hours and getting off and playing is tough.  The normal Hoover rule is over 3 hours spend the night. We spent 2 night at Brynes in SC.

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Marietta has the pesos...so I can't imagine them not spending two nights on the coast.  Thursday night and Friday night.  Sad trip back Saturday.....

Rufus>>

Marietta tienen mas pesos. Sadly they are only good for a few 12 packs three bags of Fiery Limoń Takis. We need American money, which we have little of.

I heard cc has some extra benefactor cash to spend now that your former coach is gone. Have one of them DM me. See if we can’t work something out. 

Their honorarium will get them a title ring from last season and any moving forward, plus as much as they can drink from yours truly pre and post game. Wife makes the best Mexican food this side of Oaxaca, so I can throw that in any time as well as my green egg sampling’s, which are damn good if I do say so my damn self. 

Ummm....... Gimme a few days to solicit Rosser’s clan and we will see what else we can come up with. 

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It really could be a toss up type game. Camden hasn't looked like I might have expected them to. I guess they may have had players out, but, if they're like they have been, then it may be a tough game to pick. 

Camden has one of the best OTs in America and home field. 

Canden is and should be a sizable favorite.

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Camden has one of the best OTs in America and home field. 

Canden is and should be a sizable favorite.

One of the best OTs in America doesn't win ball games by his ownself. 

Camden lost to Richmond Hill who lost to Ware. 

Not super excited about what they've got going on right now tbh. 

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Leaving the field at say 12 pm and getting back at 6 am is rough or bussing 6 hours and getting off and playing is tough.  The normal Hoover rule is over 3 hours spend the night. We spent 2 night at Brynes in SC.

After the Shreveport Battle on the Border, the team boarded the buses around 7ish and headed back.  They got home around 4:00am.  Of course it helped that we won but still.  They did go the day before.