Hey HawgGoneIt...It's Valdosta Vs. Colquitt Week...

Rufus69

• HawgGoneIt changed the title to Hey HawgGoneIt...It's Valdosta Vs. Colquitt Week...
1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Not to mention there is a lot of us interested in this game, so if we seeing Hey Hawg or Hey block, most will stay away. Lol

Idk why anyone would be interested in seeing Rush potentially violating a restraining order... I'm still trying to find out if that was rescinded or not. 

Then it's uncertain whether the California kid with the shady parents will start or not...

Nothing to be interested about in this game. The storyline has changed drastically since we first started thinking about what it was going to entail. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk why anyone would be interested in seeing Rush potentially violating a restraining order... I'm still trying to find out if that was rescinded or not. 

Then it's uncertain whether the California kid with the shady parents will start or not...

Nothing to be interested about in this game. The storyline has changed drastically since we first started thinking about what it was going to entail. 

I hear ya.  I know my interest is because I want to see the Cali Kid do his thing.  Or not against the mighty colcuts of Norman Park.  If he is out then, yeah I can see why not many outside of ga would want to follow. ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya.  I know my interest is because I want to see the Cali Kid do his thing.  Or not against the mighty colcuts of Norman Park.  If he is out then, yeah I can see why not many outside of ga would want to follow. ;)

It is unclear about him at the moment.

Rumors abound though. Some people say he was injured and sat last week to rest. Some say Rush alternated the qb starts intentionally so as to keep both kids happy. Some say it's just a cat and mouse thing with Rush trying to create trouble for the Colquitt defense game plan. Then others say it had something to do with the kid receiving a hardship approval in lieu of having the entire family unit making the move to the school district, and since they admitted they had planned it all, the hardship is of their own making and not really a hardship at all. 

I think the Colquitt defense would be ready for either one anyway. It's the offense that has me nervous. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Rumors abound though. Some people say he was injured and sat last week to rest. Some say Rush alternated the qb starts intentionally so as to keep both kids happy. Some say it's just a cat and mouse thing with Rush trying to create trouble for the Colquitt defense game plan. Then others say it had something to do with the kid receiving a hardship approval in lieu of having the entire family unit making the move to the school district, and since they admitted they had planned it all, the hardship is of their own making and not really a hardship at all. 

I think the Colquitt defense would be ready for either one anyway. It's the offense that has me nervous. 

Why would they make that public?  So fucking estupido. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Why would they make that public?  So fucking estupido. 

They were trying to show how committed they were to football to USC apparently xD.The draw to the big news ESPN and all was too big I guess. 

Real commitment would have been to drop the career, the home and move the family unit like most folks do though. They may still do that if they have to. Who knows what the real deal is outside of them, Rush, the Valdosta administration and the GHSA though? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They were trying to show how committed they were to football to USC apparently xD.The draw to the big news ESPN and all was too big I guess. 

Real commitment would have been to drop the career, the home and move the family unit like most folks do though. They may still do that if they have to. Who knows what the real deal is outside of them, Rush, the Valdosta administration and the GHSA though? 

He may end up at Miami.

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Dual threat is harder to plan and play against.  I bet Garcia kid is hurt or has some GHSA issue.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think we're planning for Amari....

Rufus>>