So called police purposely runs over injured mans head

Ga96

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Man, that's a fucked up comment right there. You don't even know if the dude was a BLM or Antifa protester. For all we know, he could have been beat up by them. 

Bro it’s common sense , don’t lay down in the street, guy thought he was gonna be a smart ass and block the riot squad

but your right in the sense it could be antifas silly ass playing frogger in the middle of a road

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro it’s common sense , don’t lay down in the street, guy thought he was gonna be a smart ass and block the riot squad

but your right in the sense it could be antifas silly ass playing frogger in the middle of a road

And 2nd the cop walked the bike over him, y’all acting like he drove over him with all his body weight 

I swear it’s like y’all don’t bother to even watch the video

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What if the guy was injured? Have you even considered that? We are heading towards a very dark place in American History. That's the reason I am seriously considering getting out of here.

I initially said if DJT wins. But now I am thinking regardless of who wins. I don't know how many years I have left to live. But I would like to live them out in peace. The more I look at where we are, the less likely that's possible here. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

What if the guy was injured? Have you even considered that? We are heading towards a very dark place in American History. That's the reason I am seriously considering getting out of here.

I initially said if DJT wins. But now I am thinking regardless of who wins. I don't know how many years I have left to live. But I would like to live them out in peace. The more I look at where we are, the less likely that's possible here. 

The protester was not injured and was arrested and booked at Seattle's jail, police detective Mark Jamieson told the Post.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, zulu1128 said:

"Injured man?" He literally jumps out and lays in the street in front of them lol...and the guy walked the probably 20 lb. bike over him.

Sportsnut's moronic hot takes on the videos he finds have yet to get old. 😂

Thank god im not the only one that’s not blind 

Title should be Protester gets arrested after police walks a bike over his face

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

"Injured man?" He literally jumps out and lays in the street in front of them lol...and the guy walked the probably 20 lb. bike over him.

Sportsnut's moronic hot takes on the videos he finds have yet to get old. 😂

The cop needs to be disciplined but at the same time I could care less about the idiot who got run over. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

The cop needs to be disciplined but at the same time I could care less about the idiot who got run over. 

Should a cop deliberately run his bike over a citizen? Is this what law enforcement is about in a liberal democracy? We decry this stuff in foreign countries when it suits us, but we are supposed to accept it here? Arrest the individuals if the facts and circumstances deem it an unlawful protest. I have no problem with that. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Should a cop deliberately run his bike over a citizen? Is this what law enforcement is about in a liberal democracy? We decry this stuff in foreign countries when it suits us, but we are supposed to accept it here? Arrest the individuals if the facts and circumstances deem it an unlawful protest. I have no problem with that. 

didn't I say to discipline the cop? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

He was injured that's why he was down there 

Just now, Ga96 said:

He was injured that's why he was down there 

The video clearly shows him stepping into the street and purposely laying down in front of them. He literally shuffles himself into position after he lays down. 🤷‍♂️

But of course you still double down on your moronic take lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

he should have stayed home

these "protests" are over the top to start with 

sorry, this socially liberal poster has no stomach for stupidity

Ima be the greatest Father ever, ima teach my kid how not to get beat up 🤕 by the police and have a bicycle 🚲 walked across their face 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Hes lucky he only got a bike 

In NYC they uses horses a lot

• Haha 3