So called police purposely runs over injured mans head

Ga96

7 minutes ago, concha said:

When the dust settled, it'd be Miller Time for Trump supporters.

Fuck. It’s at least shots time now! Couple of cocktails and watching CNN, I’m having a gray afternoon. Feinstein is the point person for the dems against CB. Some goofball analyst on CNN just called her “inept”. Least he’s being honest for a minute.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dems are scrambling big time. 

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Fuck. It’s at least shots time now! Couple of cocktails and watching CNN, I’m having a gray afternoon. Feinstein is the point person for the dems against CB. Some goofball analyst on CNN just called her “inept”. Least he’s being honest for a minute.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dems are scrambling big time. 

WTF!!!!!!  There is football on every major network as well as all the sports channels, why on earth are you watching CNN?!!!!!!!!!

Now you are scaring me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

WTF!!!!!!  There is football on every major network as well as all the sports channels, why on earth are you watching CNN?!!!!!!!!!

Now you are scaring me. 

Lol! Point taken. I’ve been watching games just for the record🤣. Vols and Gamecocks at 730. DLS’s To oto o will be leading the D!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Lol! Point taken. I’ve been watching games just for the record🤣. Vols and Gamecocks at 730. DLS’s To oto o will be leading the D!

I am watching wall to wall ACC today (although I could not get the Syracuse game??!) 

Started at noon, the last game, NC  State at Virgina tech  starts at 8. 

I had the Yankees on another screen . (I always have at least 2 screens going when there are games on)

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am watching wall to wall ACC today (although I could not get the Syracuse game??!) 

Started at noon, the last game, NC  State at Virgina tech  starts at 8. 

I had the Yankees on another screen . (I always have at least 2 screens going when there are games on)

So glad for college football....you don’t even know. Well...you probably do actually. 👍

• Like 1