So called police purposely runs over injured mans head

Ga96

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

We are fucked right now thanks to your party and ilk. WE will survive. Enjoy leaving. I’m certain wherever you decide to go will be better than here. 

I am sure it will be better too. For I will choose carefully. I am a member of no party. I think for myself. You are just a useful idiot. You will find out in due course unless the clock runs out on you first. Have fun with your Scar. I am sure he will dub you his: African American!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I am sure it will be better too. For I will choose carefully. I am a member of no party. I think for myself. You are just a useful idiot. You will find out in due course unless the clock runs out on you first. Have fun with your Scar. I am sure he will dub you his: African American!

Typical. Just call me a token Uncle Tom...you know that you want to. 🤣

...and leave already. Stop talking about it. Do it. 

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Typical. Just call me a token Uncle Tom...you know that you want to. 🤣

...and leave already. Stop talking about it. Do it. 

I have no idea what shaped your views. And, I actually hold the character in the book in high esteem. So, I think Uncle Tom is a misnomer as the context of his life was not considered by those that picked up and used the name.

As portrayed in the book, He and Evangiline and Mr. St. Clair were actually good people functioning in a dystopian society. I have no intention of living in a dystopian America. And, I will make a choice that's right for me, thank you. Because I was not born here, I never drank the Kool Aid that somehow, America was exceptional, immune from the pitfalls of human history. I never thought I would see its collapse in my life, but here we are. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I have no idea what shaped your views. And, I actually hold the character in the book in high esteem. So, I think Uncle Tom is a misnomer as the context of his life was not considered by those that picked up and used the name.

As portrayed in the book, He and Evangiline and Mr. St. Clair were actually good people functioning in a dystopian society. I have no intention of living in a dystopian America. And, I will make a choice that's right for me, thank you. Because I was not born here, I never drank the Kool Aid that somehow, America was exceptional, immune from the pitfalls of human history. I never thought I would see its collapse in my life, but here we are. 

Those like liner are the result of our education system or lack there of. Its no surprise majority that think like him barely have high school diplomas. Most of the educated republicans are republicans for financial gains. When they shout conservative they mean conserving the money to go into their pockets.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Those like liner are the result of our education system or lack there of. Its no surprise majority that think like him barely have high school diplomas. Most of the educated republicans are republicans for financial gains. When they shout conservative they mean conserving the money to go into their pockets.

100% right. They just use the typical poster on this board who gets nothing for their trouble except the thrill of a JDT rally!

• Thanks 1

Contrary to the opinions of stupid people, conservatives are generally so because they believe in the constitution and its limitations on federal power, they believe in self-reliance, faith and community over reliance on government, and they recognize that everything you permit the government to do - especially the federal government - is a reduction in freedom and liberty for the citizen.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Good grief. 🙄🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Lol @Blueliner what a piece of shit this guy ga is,, absolute no respect and clueless  

and @Ga96 I got money cause I bust my damn ass for everything I gots, republican has nothing to do with it, stop being a sheep and blame others because you didn’t give it 100% in life

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Or....they have masters degrees and 30 years experience of serving the public. See what I did there? 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol @Blueliner what a piece of shit this guy ga is,, absolute no respect and clueless  

and @Ga96 I got money cause I bust my damn ass for everything I gots, republican has nothing to do with it, stop being a sheep and blame others because you didn’t give it 100% in life

I used to think that this guy was Sportsnut. No way. SN May have been a bigot racist toolbag, but he isn’t stupid. This dude is young. You can tell.