trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017

RedZone

He should really be in a JAIL

I KNOW.......FAKE NEWS!

Trump, who has fiercely guarded his tax filings and is the only president in modern times not to make them public, paid $750 in taxes to the federal government the year he was elected, 2016, and $750 again his first year in office.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/nation-world/president-donald-trump-tax-returns-new-york-times/507-daec2434-33b6-4b90-bf11-98919a9a3f2d?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot

• Thanks 1

• RedZone changed the title to trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017
1 minute ago, RedZone said:

I KNOW.......FAKE NEWS!

Trump, who has fiercely guarded his tax filings and is the only president in modern times not to make them public, paid $750 in taxes to the federal government the year he was elected, 2016, and $750 again his first year in office.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/nation-world/president-donald-trump-tax-returns-new-york-times/507-daec2434-33b6-4b90-bf11-98919a9a3f2d?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot

You really got him this time

let me know how this one goes

• Haha 1

We know, donald........the IRS audit.

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump denied a news report Sunday that he paid only $750 in personal federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017, but did not provide evidence and again refused to release his tax returns.

Trump told reporters at the White House that "actually I paid tax," but said he would not release returns on his own because they are under IRS audit, an excuse he has used for years.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/09/27/donald-trump-denies-income-tax-report/3556287001/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Get the fuck out of this thread.......you are already in 200 other threads.

Fucking JERK!

48 minutes ago, RedZone said:

YOU watch my mouth you ignorant PUNK!

41 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are nothing but white garbage......a disgrace to the race.

NO LIFE bastard!

40 minutes ago, RedZone said:

NO ONE gives a DAMN about you!

diaper mouth strikes again.... 🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I KNOW.......FAKE NEWS!

I feel like a loser, chump, sucker and a fool for sending the IRS $3,500 two weeks ago to cover profits on my trades this year. Maybe I can write off these profits against some fake business losses I can concoct, for the snow blowing business I have in Orlando, Florida. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

I feel like a loser, chump, sucker and a fool for sending the IRS $3,500 two weeks ago to cover profits on my trades this year. Maybe I can write off these profits against some fake business losses I can concoct, for the snow blowing business I have in Orlando, Florida. 

Don’t mean to laugh but the snow plow business in Orlando got me

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don’t mean to laugh but the snow plow business in Orlando got me

I partially made the post in good fun, so I am not pissed off. I have been a CPA for over 33 years and I know what liberties I can take without getting audited. Audits by the IRS are not fun. If you get the wrong agent, they can make your life a living hell. 

• Like 3