trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017

RedZone

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Amazon is a business...Trump is an individual who is in BIG debt and got caught running tax scams...😉

One would hope that didn't need to be explained to him, nevertheless, he manages to set the bar even lower.

Amazon : Trump Org. :: Trump : Bezos

It's incredibly unlikely that Bezos personally owes $400 million dollars by 2022 like Trump personally does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

the average American pays $12,000 a year in taxes...Trump doesn't pay taxes and thinks that people who do pay are suckers...and the pee-ons who pay their fair share should support him??...and the SAD part of this story is that they do still support him 110% and think he's a genius for not paying taxes...they are REAL Patriots who love America?!?...f*in  SAD...😒

They neglect the fact that without taxes a government either goes bankrupt, or it can no longer provide the essential services governments perform: defense, infrastructure, social welfare, etc. Thus, if each of us behaved like DJT, the USA would quickly be relegated to Somalia status, but a Somalia with nukes. And these chumps seem to somehow think that this is good for America. Give me a break!

• Thanks 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

They neglect the fact that without taxes a government either goes bankrupt, or it can no longer provide the essential services governments perform: defense, infrastructure, social welfare, etc. Thus, if each of us behaved like DJT, the USA would quickly be relegated to Somalia status, but a Somalia with nukes. And these chumps seem to somehow think that this is good for America. Give me a break!

Apparently they think all those troops they pretend to give a shit about get paid with money that rains down from the clouds.

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

Apparently they think all those troops they pretend to give a shit about get paid with money that rains down from the clouds.

Or gets digitally printed by the FED. They don't understand that if we continue to do this, the US dollar will eventually lose its status as the currency most commercial transactions are transacted (measured) in, in short its reserve status. If we get to that situation, heaven help the USA. Most of these fools will see their goose cooked and all the tax savings they thought were good will seem like a curse then. 

13 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

diversion-300x300.jpg

He's taken in about $73 million in income from "mainly foreign sources" since becoming President while he's supposed to be divested from any interests not relating to the Presidency.

You will fall for anything this guy does.

He is an idiot. You can't teach stupid. Ignorance is okay. Stupidity is not treatable. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Thanks, sounds about right. I have always said Trump keeps himself just this side of the law technically in all that he does. 

I'll need go back and question @tommygun58 why he said the Times did the exact same article. (maybe he has a better to substantiate his claim) 

Well, the tone of both articles is basically identical. 🤷‍♂️

50 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Me neither...going to be like watching a train wreck in slow motion...hope you have the stomach for it!

sure it will be...why is Trump acting like a nut saying Biden needs to be "drug tested"??...because he's sacred of Biden??...he should have ben tested when he went against Hillary when he was all "coked" up and sniffling like a coke head in the debate...🤨