trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017

RedZone

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Didn’t Jeff bezoar and Amazon literally pay 0 $.  In federal taxes?

Amazon paid zero the last several years. In the early years of their business, the had losses year after year after year. Businesses are allowed to accumulate those losses and carry them forward to offset against future income. That is a big part of the reason the company has paid no taxes recently. Regarding Bezos himself, it depends on the sources of his income. If he sold off stock during the year, he owed (and should have paid) capital gains taxes. Also, if he took a salary as CEO, he owed Federal Taxes on that. So, I suspect he paid a lot more than Trump did in Federal Taxes during recent years. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Either he was able to commit massive amounts of fraud (likely mortgage fraud) to pull that off, or the hundreds of millions to BILLIONS of dollars in personal losses he's claiming are true.

So, he's either a lifelong criminal fraudster (incredibly plausible), or a massive fuck up of a businessman (again, very plausible)...or a combination of the two.

I guess he did get tired of winning.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

Either he was able to commit massive amounts of fraud (likely mortgage fraud) to pull that off, or the hundreds of millions to BILLIONS of dollars in personal losses he's claiming are true.

So, he's either a lifelong criminal fraudster (incredibly plausible), or a massive fuck up of a businessman (again, very plausible)...or a combination of the two.

My vote is for a combination. The US tax code is way too complex and is driven by lobbyists and special interest provisions. Thus, a wealthy individual with competent tax advisors can legally avoid large amounts of taxes. With that said, for a man of his immense alleged wealth (Trump's actual wealth is very difficult to measure due to his secrecy and the fact that unlike Bezos, Gates and Buffet, little of it is in publicly traded companies) it is literally impossible to pay that little taxes legally. Thus, his wealth is either total fiction or he is probably America's all time greatest tax cheat.

The truth is probably a combination of an overstatement of his wealth and fraudulently filed tax returns. It helps from a tax perspective that he has a lot of resources tied up in real estate. Our tax code and IRS rules and regulations greatly favor real estate investing over pretty much all other sources of income when it comes to the ability to write off questionable transactions against revenue (earned and passive). 

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

All he has to do is show his tax returns. 

He's obviously scared to death for the truth to come out either way.

Most everyone knows trump is a loudmouth fraud anyways....even his sheep.

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

he made money as a reality show star... he made as much as Snooky 

14 minutes ago, concha said:

If I didn't know the mainstream press was totally honest and unbiased, I'd almost think they planned a hit job for right before the first debate.

ezgif-com-crop.gif?w=1400&strip=all&qual

..trump should sue the NY Times then, cryin' chuck.

He doesn't want ANY of that.

Better just to call it fake news and rely on sheep such as yourself.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

the average American pays $12,000 a year in taxes...Trump doesn't pay taxes and thinks that people who do pay are suckers...and the pee-ons who pay their fair share should support him??...and the SAD part of this story is that they do still support him 110% and think he's a genius for not paying taxes...they are REAL Patriots who love America?!?...f*in  SAD...😒

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

If I didn't know the mainstream press was totally honest and unbiased, I'd almost think they planned a hit job for right before the first debate.

ezgif-com-crop.gif?w=1400&strip=all&qual

it's the media's fault he's a failed businessman who is  44 million bucks in debt and has paid more in taxes to foreign counties than America!...he'a a lying POS who's tax returns show he's a lying POS scam artist...when do you think the world's longest tax audit will be done??....😒

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

it's the media's fault he's a failed businessman who is  44 million bucks in debt and has paid more in taxes to foreign counties than America!...he'a a lying POS who's tax returns show he's a lying POS scam artist...when do you think the world's longest tax audit will be done??....😒

😭😭👶

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Honest? Ur a weasel, u lilweezeanna first of the month , Welfare, racist cock sucker, you don’t work what taxes do you pay 

..get that GED quickly. You can do it. We are pulling for you!

In the mean time. Fuck off you little punk....keep taking it in the ass from a draft dodger and tax cheat.

Clear?