Colquitt JV Today...

Rufus69

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

I seen something great but unfortunate yesterday. We have an 8th grade QB that's better than every QB in the program other than jacurri and has the potential to be the best QB in teams history. Just hope he doesn't end up moving.

Moving ???

I thought all he had to do was pay $100.

Has that changed?

Rufus>>

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Moving ???

I thought all he had to do was pay $100.

Has that changed?

Rufus>>

Yall players play $100 I thought that was just a north Ga thing.

I mean you never know why parents might move. We need him to remain a Viking though. Saw greatness in that kid.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Yall players play $100 I thought that was just a north Ga thing.

I mean you never know why parents might move. We need him to remain a Viking though. Saw greatness in that kid.

I actually thought that a player from either Lowndes or Valdosta could pay $100....go to the other school and play for the other side.  I think it used to be that way.  They may have very well changed it.

Rufus>>

52 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I actually thought that a player from either Lowndes or Valdosta could pay $100....go to the other school and play for the other side.  I think it used to be that way.  They may have very well changed it.

Rufus>>

Nah never heard that one. I don't want that kid transferring anywhere. Not sure if you remember our receiver tayvonn kyle that played with micheal barett but its one his cousins. Hes already about 5'11. 

Speaking of QBs you guys sure did keep your transfer under wraps as long as possible...

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Nah never heard that one. I don't want that kid transferring anywhere. Not sure if you remember our receiver tayvonn kyle that played with micheal barett but its one his cousins. Hes already about 5'11. 

Speaking of QBs you guys sure did keep your transfer under wraps as long as possible...

Shhhh.  Moultrie doesn't play transfers.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Wildcat3 said:

Shhhh.  Moultrie doesn't play transfers.

They just snuck him in under the rug. I don't mind it as much as I do with the north Ga teams. He isn't a 3-5 star coming in. That's what I consider really cheating. Like california and teams like grayson marietta and even your cats this year to an extent. 

From the game I saw vs Valdosta. Colquitts QB is nothing to brag about. If that game was hard for him then he is in for a huge shock when that Lowndes defense comes to town.

12 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He was just overshadowed by the 3 Valdosta QB transfers.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

They just snuck him in under the rug. I don't mind it as much as I do with the north Ga teams. He isn't a 3-5 star coming in. That's what I consider really cheating. Like california and teams like grayson marietta and even your cats this year to an extent. 

From the game I saw vs Valdosta. Colquitts QB is nothing to brag about. If that game was hard for him then he is in for a huge shock when that Lowndes defense comes to town.

I may go to Lowndes Moultrie game.  I pull for Lowndes when not playing Valdosta.  I think Lowndes puts running clock on them and ends their home game winning streak at the pen.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodchopper said:

He was just overshadowed by the 3 Valdosta QB transfers.

Over 2 that 3rd one for valdosta snuck in like yalls but im fine with yours and that one. Like I said I have a problem with multiple 3-5 stars that's just stacking a team.

1 minute ago, Wildcat3 said:

I may go to Lowndes Moultrie game.  I pull for Lowndes when not playing Valdosta.  I think Lowndes puts running clock on them and ends their home game winning streak at the pen.

No running clock dubose has subbed in back ups all year which is why we haven't scored much this year. He makes sure the 2nd string gets a lot of play time in case a player has to miss a game or 2 due to covid. In all honesty the only bad thing dubose has done is keep coaches that were up under mcpherson because they can not coach to save their lives. The CBs coach "demps" hasn't done anything to improve our corner back situation and all the coaches jv to middle school are the equal to rec league coaches.

I think you cats have a chance to still win the championship that defense has to tighten up and that QB has to get comfortable good thing for him the winnersville classic will be his toughest game and he played his second toughest last week

9 minutes ago, Wildcat3 said:

I pull for the cats when they aren't playing Lowndes some of the younger kids ive helped coach and still work with some since they have hudl I can go over play etc... I went to all the cats playoff games that last championship. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@Wildcat3 @Ga96

We talked about that kid moving to Moultrie being in a qb competition with Touchton for weeks. It isn't our fault yall were too self absorbed with your own transfers from California,North Georgia and Madison County to pay any attention to our poor, tiny and undersized hawgs. 

You forgot inexperienced.

• Thanks 1