Jacksonville State 14 FSU 0

HooverOutlaw

19 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

nolegirl has gone missing 

I’m off Saturdays. Spending quality time with the family. They want to be around me. 

Now when you get home everyone scatters. Walk fast and look nervous. Don’t make eye contact. All this ringing a bell? 

Football games aren’t life or death to me. And I’m not a bandwagon fan. Everyone follows teams that have terrible seasons. They won the national title like 6-7 years ago. 

Whos your team? I’ve watched my team win 3 national titles. How many have you witnessed? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m off Saturdays. Spending quality time with the family. They want to be around me. 

Now when you get home everyone scatters. Walk fast and look nervous. Don’t make eye contact. All this ringing a bell? 

Football games aren’t life or death to me. And I’m not a bandwagon fan. Everyone follows teams that have terrible seasons. They won the national title like 6-7 years ago. 

Whos your team? I’ve watched my team win 3 national titles. How many have you witnessed? 

I have watched Alabama win 9. 

LOL 

• Haha 1