Covid 19 Mortality

concha

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

That is possibly the most thorough, and devastating single sentence I could possibly imagine, to totally destroy the left's absurd claim that Trump has handled the pandemic poorly, and the equally absurd contention that Joe Biden could have done better.

Superb, Concha. I nominate this post for Post of the Year!

The fact that some people refuse to admit the obvious, and something that Trump himself admitted on tape, is further proof of the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of their movement.

He downplayed it.

He admitted it.

It cost lives.

It cost billions of dollars.

You probably haven't seen concha's laughable track record on this and H1N1. I suggest you read it before further embarrassing yourself.

But since you support Trump it seems that there's no embarrassment that you aren't willing to endure

• Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this is the fact that concha has not changed his position one iota since March.

Everything we know now.

All the facts that have been gathered.

All of the admissions that Trump has made.

All of the dead bodies on the ledger.

And concha still thinks H1N1 was an equivalent virus, that Obama handled it terribly and that Trump handled COVID-19 well.

What a goofball.

😄

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The funniest thing about this is the fact that concha has not changed his position one iota since March.

Everything we now now.

And concha still thinks H1N1 was an equivalent virus, that Obama handled it terribly and that Trump handled COVID-19 well.

What a goofball.

😄

@conchamay be a good egg but he does not think for himself. 

It's just are some people are. 

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Republicans are still downplaying the virus NOW.

Yes, some Democrats sad the same thing Republicans were saying......in February and March.

You assclowns are still trying your damnedest to make sure the fewest number of people actually take the virus seriously.

You're doing it as we speak.

🤡

No, Andy.

It was Dems who wanted folks to pile into Chinese New Year festivals. 

It was Dem governors who ordered infected people into old folks' homes.  

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2020/08/07/governor-murphy-asked-about-7000-dead-seniors-in-nursing-homes-heres-what-he-said/

https://lancasteronline.com/news/politics/congressman-sending-covid-19-patients-from-pa-hospitals-to-nursing-homes-was-death-sentence/article_1215e650-b0be-11ea-810b-33194e3f99ca.html

https://wabcradio.com/2020/07/14/cuomo-faces-criticism-for-nursing-home-deaths/

https://www.monroenews.com/news/20200921/state-sen-dale-zorn-whitmerrsquos-deadly-nursing-home-policy

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/05/06/editorial-newsom-falters-as-covid-19-nursing-home-cases-soar/

And there are lying hypocritical Dem pols and agents even now bleating about mask-wearing and then not doing so themselves.  But then lies and deceit are to be expected from them.

Why are we destroying our economy, Andy?  Just by focusing on the safety of about 16% of our population we'd be addressing basically 80% of fatalities.

Andy = 💩

I've actually posted CDC stats, which you have glaringly avoided addressing, Andy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Everything we now now.

What a goofball.

😄

Andy, Andy, Andy...

I have posted the stats on who is at risk, at least by age. And we all know about comorbidities. That is far more than you have contributed in this thread.

And I do not think H1N1 is equivalent. We've learned much in the past several months. That does not make Obama (and Biden's) handling of H1N1 any better. 

According to the CDC, the H1N1 virus would go on to infect nearly 61 million Americans, and Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time and is currently advising his campaign, says it was mere luck that H1N1 wasn’t more deadly.

We did every possible thing wrong. Sixty million Americans got H1N1 in that period of time, and it is just purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Klain said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck."

He doesn't even address Obama and Joey leaving the national PPE stockpiles depleted.  Imagine your apoplexy if Trump had done something like that...

Nursing home fatalities at one point accounted for about 40% of Covid deaths.  Can you say "Democrats", Andy? 🤡Talk about throwing grandma over the cliff...

But you asshats think the Dems would have handled the China Virus better?

🤣

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Everything we know now.

What a goofball.

😄

You can beat cryin' chuck into the ground, but he just won't stay down. It's embarrassing.

Never seen a man try as hard as. chuck...yet fail time after time. He just can't see it or understand it.

41 minutes ago, concha said:

No, Andy.

It was Dems who wanted folks to pile into Chinese New Year festivals.

Yes, as I already mentioned some elected Democrats, in February and March, urged people to continue going out.

But that changed pretty quickly.

You keep coming back to this because you have literally nothing else to say.

Everybody knows that Republicans were downplaying it then and are still downplaying it now.

It's ironic though to watch clowns like you claim on one hand that Democrats didn't take it seriously enough but are also taking it too seriously.

The truth is that they changed their behavior when the facts changed.

You continue to say dumb shit 6 months later even with all the new data.

29 minutes ago, concha said:

And I do not think H1N1 is equivalent. We've learned much in the past several months. That does not make Obama (and Biden's) handling of H1N1 any better.

Yes, you did.

You asked for months why it was being treated differently than COVID-19.

I don't know, concha.

Maybe because it's a different virus?

🤡

32 minutes ago, concha said:

He doesn't even address Obama and Joey leaving the national PPE stockpiles depleted.  Imagine your apoplexy if Trump had done something like that...

This has actually been addressed several times.

👇

On 4/5/2020 at 10:22 PM, The Guru said:

Nobody has ever denied the statement so no debunking is needed.

Debunking is needed when people like you lie.

They were appropriated $600 million to restock the stockpile which wasn't sufficient. So they prioritized antiviral drugs instead of masks, etc.

Trump Falsely Claims He Inherited ‘Empty’ Stockpile

Greg Burel, who was the director of the Strategic National Stockpile for more than 12 years until he retired in January, recently told CBS News: We didn’t receive funds to replace those masks, protective gear and the anti-virals that we used for H1N1.” 

He told Vice News that he decided to use the program’s limited funding to instead purchase vaccines, flu medications and other pharmaceuticals.

“We had to trade off those funds that we had, and we chose to invest in those lifesaving drugs that would not be available from any other source, in the quantity needed, and in time. I definitely want to see my healthcare workers protected; that’s very important. But if I’m thinking, ‘Do I buy this many masks to protect this many workers, or do I buy this many medicines to keep people safe that we can’t get elsewhere?’ there’s no easy answer here,” Burel said.

You keep repeating past lies and rehashing old claims because you're completely void of facts and context.

History will remember how much of a toady you were for Donald Trump.

Imagine how embarrassing it's going to be for you to wear this for the rest of your life.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, as I already mentioned some elected Democrats, in February and March, urged people to continue going out.

But that changed pretty quickly.

You keep coming back to this because you have literally nothing else to say.

Everybody knows that Republicans were downplaying it then and are still downplaying it now.

It's ironic though to watch clowns like you claim on one hand that Democrats didn't take it seriously enough but are also taking it too seriously.

The truth is that they changed their behavior when the facts changed.

You continue to say dumb shit 6 months later even with all the new data.

"The truth is that they changed their behavior when the facts changed."  🤣

I can show you very recent photos and video of the likes of Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters and I'm sure many others without masks while in public, Andy.

Your noble leaders are hypocritical asshats taking political advantage of a health crisis.

And, Andy, you don't seem to want to deal with the data that shows that the overwhelming majority of our population is at very low to nearly no risk.  Why is that, Andy?

Andy =  💩

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

"The truth is that they changed their behavior when the facts changed."  🤣

I can show you very recent photos and video of the likes of Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters and I'm sure many others without masks while in public, Andy.

You're changing the subject.

Your claim was about urging people to go out to Chinese New Year's festivals in February.

Yes, some of them did.

But then when the virus got serious they changed their tune.

Somehow the Democrats weren't taking it seriously but are also taking it too seriously.

🤷‍♂️

💩

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, you did.

You asked for months why it was being treated differently than COVID-19.

I don't know, concha.

Maybe because it's a different virus?

🤡

Now you are making things up, Andy.

It's your MO. You lie.

I asked questions months ago early in the pandemic.

Yesterday you actually linked a thread I started from SIX or SEVEN MONTHS AGO.  Tell the class, Andy... for exactly how many months was I asking the question you mention above?

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This has actually been addressed several times.

👇

You keep repeating past lies and rehashing old claims because you're completely void of facts and context.

History will remember how much of a toady you were for Donald Trump.

Imagine how embarrassing it's going to be for you to wear this for the rest of your life.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/03/fact-check-did-obama-administration-deplete-n-95-mask-stockpile/5114319002/

Fact check: Did the Obama administration deplete the federal stockpile of N95 masks?

Our rating: True

We rate this claim TRUE because it is supported by our research. There is no indication that the Obama administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises. Calls for action came from experts at the time concerned for the country’s ability to respond to future serious pandemics. Such recommendations were, for whatever reason, not heeded.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Now you are making things up, Andy.

Oh, concha.

Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

👇

On 3/12/2020 at 12:39 PM, concha said:

Trump started making big and impactful decisions weeks ago.  He's WAY ahead of where the last guy was vis a vis H1N1.

On 3/12/2020 at 11:24 AM, concha said:

What was your public reaction to Obama taking 6 months to react to H1N1? And his emergency declaration after it was declared a pandemic? Anything about maturity... competence? I'm guessing little to nothing compared to this. Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing.

On 3/13/2020 at 5:25 PM, concha said:

I'd love to see these morons compare Trump's response to the last guy and how he dealt with H1N1.

🤣  😂  🤣

On 3/16/2020 at 8:54 PM, concha said:

You mean that he had a national emergency declared just two days after WHO declared a pandemic (for reference, it took the last guy well over 4 months to do so with H1N1, by which time millions were already infected, it had hit every state and there were already deaths in nearly every state).

Please shut the fuck up. Go play in traffic.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:15 PM, concha said:

Fact:  Much more has been done more quickly than under H1N1.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:56 AM, concha said:

Were these same things done in a timelier fashion by the Executive Branch for H1N1?  What was your public reaction then (if any)?

2 minutes ago, concha said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/03/fact-check-did-obama-administration-deplete-n-95-mask-stockpile/5114319002/

Fact check: Did the Obama administration deplete the federal stockpile of N95 masks?

Our rating: True

We rate this claim TRUE because it is supported by our research. There is no indication that the Obama administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises. Calls for action came from experts at the time concerned for the country’s ability to respond to future serious pandemics. Such recommendations were, for whatever reason, not heeded.

Again, this was all discussed in April. You're rehashing old shit because you're clearly losing.

Trump Falsely Claims He Inherited ‘Empty’ Stockpile

Greg Burel, who was the director of the Strategic National Stockpile for more than 12 years until he retired in January, recently told CBS News: We didn’t receive funds to replace those masks, protective gear and the anti-virals that we used for H1N1.” 

He told Vice News that he decided to use the program’s limited funding to instead purchase vaccines, flu medications and other pharmaceuticals.

More concha whining about H1N1 not being treated the same by the "MSM"

On 3/12/2020 at 2:13 PM, concha said:

If folks want to criticize, then that is their right.  It would be nice, however, for there to be a some intellectual honesty about all the pearl-clutching and outrage seen in the MSM every day.  A material part of it is simply due to the fact that most of the MSM leans left and caters to the left. They loathe Trump and will grasp at any excuse to go after him.  Trump's reactions have been warp-speed compared to what occurred under Obama for H1N1. But Obama was their guy...

🤡

Remember, concha called it a hoax.

On 3/12/2020 at 11:24 AM, concha said:

The hoax was his take on the extreme reaction by the press (you may have seen references to his January travel restrictions with China as not being responsible, but racist and xenophobic).  Thoughts on that?

No doubt he'll try to weasel out it.

But he said that the reaction to COVID-19 was a hoax.

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're changing the subject.

Your claim was about urging people to go out to Chinese New Year's festivals in February.

Yes, some of them did.

But then when the virus got serious they changed their tune.

Somehow the Democrats weren't taking it seriously but are also taking it too seriously.

🤷‍♂️

💩

🤣

They are taking hypocritically to score political points.

Focus on 16% of the population at real risk and affect 80% of fatalities.

Let the rest of us get back to our work and lives.

Andy?

1 minute ago, concha said:

Focus on 16% of the population at real risk and affect 80% of fatalities.

Let the rest of us get back to our work and lives.

I've never left my work or my life. Most people who did are back to both already.

Maybe you've missed some alimony payments because of this?

I don't know.

But it's got nothing to with me.