Chris Christie still hospitalized with COVID-19: Here’s the type of treatments doctors say he may be getting

RedZone

39 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Saw the article. Did not post since he is not a candidate. Regardless, given his weight and preexisting condition (as disclosed) he is probably not doing well. Hence, the shutdown on status updates. While I don't agree with his politics, I hope he survives. He does not, himself, present a threat to the country like the Orange man.

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Saw the article. Did not post since he is not a candidate. Regardless, given his weight and preexisting condition (as disclosed) he is probably not doing well. Hence, the shutdown on status updates. While I don't agree with his politics, I hope he survives. He does not, himself, present a threat to the country like the Orange man.

....he's part of that trump Covid sheep crew that was infected. 

His status should be made public to the American people.

I hope he feels 20 years younger like trump does right now.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Few people, albeit some insignificant asshole, is concerned about Christy having covid...Wallow around the floor of the Trolley...

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Few people, albeit some insignificant asshole, is concerned about Christy having covid...Wallow around the floor of the Trolley...

So, you would sacrifice someone that helps the President you support and then wonder why I hold all of you in utter contempt? Who are the totalitarians again? You are all some of the worst pond scum that pass for humanity!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

So, you would sacrifice someone that helps the President you support and then wonder why I hold all of you in utter contempt?

Of course he would.

His companion concha has more fury for when Ruby Tuesday files for bankruptcy then when Pinochet murders thousands of people.

It's who these people are.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Of course he would.

His companion concha has more fury for when Ruby Tuesday files for bankruptcy then when Pinochet murders thousands of people.

It's who these people are.

. Canes, I spent the second half of my childhood in a Jamaican hood. I swear to you on the bible, some of the individuals here are worse than the worst people I grew up around there. And at least they had the excuse they were born in terrible poverty with few life chances. 

These fuckers can burn in hell with their leader for all I care. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

So, you would sacrifice someone that helps the President you support and then wonder why I hold all of you in utter contempt? Who are the totalitarians again? You are all some of the worst pond scum that pass for humanity!

Again,your full of shit and yourself.....I NEVER SAID OR INTIMATED SACRAFICE....Merly that there is not a plethora of concern for Christy....He will be fine...RZ, conversely is a little farse....

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

. Canes, I spent the second half of my childhood in a Jamaican hood. I swear to you on the bible, some of the individuals here are worse than the worst people I grew up around there. And at least they had the excuse they were born in terrible poverty with few life chances. 

These fuckers can burn in hell with their leader for all I care. 

You should  return to your beloved "HOOD"and rebuild that dump....Your arrogance and disdain for our system is offensive ....My

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

You should  return to your beloved "HOOD"and rebuild that dump....Your arrogance and disdain for our system is offensive ....My

Fuck you fuckin racist.  I would rather have a million of him here in this country than 1 of your dumb trailer park ass.  BTW learn to spell buckwheat. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Fuck you fuckin racist.  I would rather have a million of him here in this country than 1 of your dumb trailer park ass.  BTW learn to spell buckwheat. 

Even you got my point....Love your language too....Your parents must have raised you in their cesspool....

• Thumbs Down 2

50 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Again,your full of shit and yourself.....I NEVER SAID OR INTIMATED SACRAFICE....Merly that there is not a plethora of concern for Christy....He will be fine...RZ, conversely is a little farse....

Despite your struggles with basic grammar and spelling you spoke loud and clear. What I got from it was: you don't give a damn whether Christie lives or dies. If he is on your side and that what you feel about him, what the hell would you do to me? 

• Like 1