Marietta is 1-4.

HooverOutlaw

26 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Ive noticed a lot of these so called fans on here don't even support the schools that they are alumni of. That's just pitiful as an alumni.

For some of us our alma mater doesn't exist any more.  For others, they've move from out of the area.  Not real hard to understand.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

These type fans that are not alumni will latch on to a good school instead of their own because their team is terrible.   Like a guy I used to work with depending who won he was an Alabama or an Auburn fan. Funny are the posters who will not say where they went.

That is one thing about South Georgia fans 99% went to the school they pull for.

I've made no secret where I went to HS, why I support the team I do, and who my college team is even when they struggle.

29 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Ive noticed a lot of these so called fans on here don't even support the schools that they are alumni of. That's just pitiful as an alumni.

The school I’m an alumni of closed the year I graduated and is 2100 miles away. 

I do cheer for my family school in Utah (Bingham) and where I assisted my cousin Dave who won five state titles in Thirteen years and then they won three more in The four years after. Unlike some schools, they traveled everywhere and played everybody including a road OT loss to 2015 national champion Bishop Gorman. 

I got involved In Football about 7 years ago here when Baby Sweets wanted to play. That, in part, is why you guys jerking each other’s chains over what you did over a decade ago means nothing to me, like me assisting on three state titles in Utah means nothing to you all. I think that is fair. 

So you see when you say stupid and uneducated stuff about somebody you know nothing about, you end up looking like a dummy. Which is par for your course. 

Any other stupid comments I can debunk for you now, or would you prefer I shoot them down as you bring them up?

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

For some of us our alma mater doesn't exist any more.  For others, they've move from out of the area.  Not real hard to understand.

Even if you don't live in your home town any you can support them from a distance. I know plenty of former Hoover players in the military overseas who keep up and still support the Bucs.  My point is vicariously living through another school because your school is bad. 

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

These type fans that are not alumni will latch on to a good school instead of their own because their team is terrible.   Like a guy I used to work with depending who won he was an Alabama or an Auburn fan. Funny are the posters who will not say where they went.

That is one thing about South Georgia fans 99% went to the school they pull for.

Yup I pull for Lowndes and Valdosta but Lowndes over Valdosta because im an alumni of Lowndes. We are just so close here you literally have families split and going at each other on Fridays

8 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The school I’m an alumni of closed the year I graduated and is 2100 miles away. 

I do cheer for my family school in Utah (Bingham) and where I assisted my cousin Dave who won five state titles in Thirteen years and then they won three more in The four years after. Unlike some schools, they traveled everywhere and played everybody including a road OT loss to 2015 national champion Bishop Gorman. 

I got involved In Football about 7 years ago here when Baby Sweets wanted to play. That, in part, is why you guys jerking each other’s chains over what you did over a decade ago means nothing to me, like me assisting on three state titles in Utah means nothing to you all. I think that is fair. 

So you see when you say stupid and uneducated stuff about somebody you know nothing about, you end up looking like a dummy. Which is par for your course. 

Any other stupid comments I can debunk for you now, or would you prefer I shoot them down as you bring them up?

Coach Dave Peck ?

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yup I pull for Lowndes and Valdosta but Lowndes over Valdosta because im an alumni of Lowndes. We are just so close here you literally have families split and going at each other on Fridays

At least this explains why you don’t have the balls to say shit about the history of cheating in your area. I mean, if errrrbody else in America knows it certainly you do as well. 

While it is and should be a shamed part of your past (and with your current coaches, present), you should at minimum man up and own it. Nobody is gonna take the titles y’all cheated to win away. What’s done is done. 

28 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

SMH.  Have I *ever* said anything that would make you think I was from the north?  How would I know as much about Georgia as I do if I was from Michigan?  Has Auburn Hills, Michigan ever played Valdosta?  Why don't you look up which Avondale is in Georgia and has played Valdosta, won 3 state championships, and had a coach with one of the highest winning percentages in Georgia?  Sheesh!

19 minutes ago, Fred said:

SMH.  Have I *ever* said anything that would make you think I was from the north?  How would I know as much about Georgia as I do if I was from Michigan?  Has Auburn Hills, Michigan ever played Valdosta?  Why don't you look up which Avondale is in Georgia and has played Valdosta, won 3 state championships, and had a coach with one of the highest winning percentages in Georgia?  Sheesh!

You wonder why I say the stuff I do?