NBA ratings tanked

I AM IRONMAN

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Millionaires selling out to their big client...China.  Even with LeBron....no One is watching.  Cuban can't say they are against ethnic cleansing..because China is their biggest client.  Fuck the NBA..I've glad  that their ratings are at an all time low. Jason Whitlock condemning it...good for him.

Once again Krusty is confused..poor lil fella!👶

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

UFC  fighting ratings are near all time highs

And despite an increase during COVID-19 it still gets crushed by NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.

MLB Postseason striking out amidst tougher competition

In a fall that has already seen historically low ratings for the NBA, NHL, Triple Crown and more, it appears that Major League Baseball is the next in line.

Monday’s Game 2 of the MLB American League Championship Series (Astros-Rays) averaged 1.88 million viewers on TBS, marking the least-watched LCS game on record, regardless of league or network. The previous low was set less than 24 hours earlier by Game 1 of the same series, which averaged a 1.1 rating and 2.07 million viewers on Sunday night.

Yahoo Sports UFC’s TV ratings amid COVID-19 pandemic a sign of growing fan interest

UFC’s numbers crushed all of those. It averaged 831,000 and peaked at 1.2 million. The final hour of the broadcast averaged 1 million viewers. ESPN ranked No. 1 among cable networks in the time slot in which the UFC 252 preliminaries were on among adults 18-34, 18-49 and 25-54 and men 18-34, 18-49 and 25-54.

The lowest-rated League Championship Series game in history drew over 1 million more viewers than a UFC card.

🤡

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

GOLF NASCAR,

pretty much the sports that aren’t taking a shit on our American flag are doing fine

Talladega hits new low, but solid by 2020 standards

NASCAR hit a new ratings low at Talladega, but the numbers were not too bad by 2020 standards.

Last Sunday’s NASCAR Cup Series playoff race from Talladega averaged a 1.9 rating and 3.10 million viewers on NBC, marking the lowest rated race at the track since at least 1998 and the least-watched since at least 2001 (excluding rainouts). Ratings fell 14% and viewership 12% from 2018, the last time the fall race was run as scheduled (2.2, 3.51M). Last year’s edition was postponed to Monday and averaged 1.54 million.

And the last three races before that?

Capture.PNG.21d7d8114c1c64cb48db315ead6c62db.PNG

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

GOLF NASCAR,

pretty much the sports that aren’t taking a shit on our American flag are doing fine

Facing football, US Open hits record-lows

Moved from its traditional Father’s Day date into the fearsome maw of football competition, golf’s US Open hit record-lows in the ratings.

Sunday’s final round of the US Open averaged a 2.0 rating and 3.21 million viewers on NBC, easily the lowest rated and least-watched final round of the tournament on record (dates back to 1987). The previous lows were a comparably strong 3.0 and 4.63 million in 2014, NBC’s previous year carrying the event.

Do you jokers ever say anything that's actually true?

🤡

• Like 1

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Millionaires selling out to their big client...China.  Even with LeBron....no One is watching.  Cuban can't say they are against ethnic cleansing..because China is their biggest client.  Fuck the NBA..I've glad  that their ratings are at an all time low. Jason Whitlock condemning it...good for him.

There was a World News Beurau poll of 585-587 NFL players asking the creatures,"What are you protesting when kneeling"......some of the answers were so pathetic ......ie ....."we are displaying our right to stand up for our beliefs" or "we're against global warming and police"....There were a plethora of brilliant statements...

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Two more..."Myself is kneeling to show that just because Iam American,don't mean I got to act like one and "pretty sure it's against the Nazis, especially the White one"..🤡🤡

11 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

There was a World News Beurau poll of 585-587 NFL players asking the creatures,"What are you protesting when kneeling"......some of the answers were so pathetic ......ie ....."we are displaying our right to stand up for our beliefs" or "we're against global warming and police"....There were a plethora of brilliant statements...

At least they don't put messages on the back of the Jerseys.....

Yet

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

These ratings mean nothing this year. Salary caps and contracts are increasing.  Only idiots try to continue this narrative about ratings.

oxymoronic post...

as contract and cap are increased costs 👍.....

and only a moron would think that supports some retort to a claimed lack of revenue ...🤪

or any of the rest of your own post 🤣

• Haha 1