Honest question Does anyone actually think Biden won Debate Last night

imaGoodBoyNow

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Biden got lit up! Checking his watch was classic. Admit it

LOL...Britt Hume on Fox news called the debate a draw mam...and do you know why and when he looked at his watch mam??...right after the moderator said "we're running out of time"..LOL...silly..🤡

40 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

FYI: One of your favorite news outlets, 'the gateway pundit' was just banned and censored...LoL

probably because they reported that China released some incriminating biddy tapes.

image.png.75c61173dc8a064e41bc0e60b2b0d52c.png

Anyone sharing such news is also being banned and deleted...😮

Funniest thing I have a never trumper buddy with full on TDS that is addicted to social media, and he is one of those who is the most vocal about it LOLOL......well....He just got banned for sharing some "left handed meme" making fun of the right as it references this news story  LMAO.

I think he is STILL sorting thru it all....Them taking away his addiction...(may take a while lol)...but I think big tech may have finally figured out a way to piss off somebody with terminal TDS, more than orange man LOLOLOL....

They are banning their own side now....

...and that never works out well 

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

FYI: One of your favorite news outlets, 'the gateway pundit' was just banned and censored...LoL

probably because they reported that China released some incriminating biddy tapes.

image.png.75c61173dc8a064e41bc0e60b2b0d52c.png

Anyone sharing such news is also being banned and deleted...😮

Funniest thing I have a never trumper buddy with full on TDS that is addicted to social media, and he is one of those who is the most vocal about it LOLOL......well....He just got banned for sharing some "left handed meme" making fun of the right as it references this news story  LMAO.

I think he is STILL sorting thru it all....Them taking away his addiction...(may take a while lol)...but I think big tech may have finally figured out a way to piss off somebody with terminal TDS, more than orange man LOLOLOL....

They are banning their own side now....

...and that never works out well 

🤷‍♂️

Oh I saw the tapes 

Gtv.org has the the tapes 

That is funny lol big tech has now apparently passed everyone off