Ga96

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Does anyone really care anymore 

People die

Its been 7 months of the same bullshit 

Let people work let people live their own lives 

Staying home doesn't work. Wearing masks doesn't work 

Move on. Live ur life. 

Easy for you to say. I work in a hospital, not in medical but in engineering. We had to covert two entire floors for negative airflow for covid, essentially turning them into isolation floors because we didn’t have enough isolation rooms. I see it first hand everyday, this isn’t a Democratic hoax like dumb ass Trump claimed. And, we aren’t turning the corner, it’s getting bad again. Maybe you and him can get together and inject some disinfectant or drink some bleach!!

• Thanks 3

Just now, DLS350 said:

Easy for you to say. I work in a hospital, not in medical but in engineering. We had to covert two entire floors for negative airflow for covid, essentially turning them into isolation floors because we didn’t have enough isolation rooms. I see it first hand everyday, this isn’t a Democratic hoax like dumb ass Trump claimed. And, we aren’t turning the corner, it’s getting bad again. Maybe you and him can get together and inject some disinfectant or drink some bleach!!

My mom is a nurse. She is completely over it. So your first line completes negates your entire argument 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

No 35 years into it. Ar some point you have to accept death as part of the job otherwise it will eat u alive. 

You can't save everyone. People die. Get over it 

You sound like some guys in my own department. Total Trump supporters who say the exact same thing. I’m over this, open it up, this is BS yet when a work order comes down for a covid room because something needs to be repaired, they refuse to go in. They get a big yellow streak up their back and run the other way. People die uh? Just hope someone close to you, or you don’t get covid and die, then maybe your attitude will change but I doubt it.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

You sound like some guys in my own department. Total Trump supporters who say the exact same thing. I’m over this, open it up, this is BS yet when a work order comes down for a covid room because something needs to be repaired, they refuse to go it. They get a big yellow streak up their back and run the other way. People die uh? Just hope someone close to you, or you don’t get covid and die, then maybe your attitude will change but I doubt it.

I had people in my family get it and had someone I know die. If you can't handle death then working in the emergency field isn't dor u. U must accept death. I worked at a hospital also at a cancer center and I was always ask how do u keep such a smile and auch knowing the prognosis of these people. My answer was always this a job. Their issues are not my issues and I can't let their issues impact me 

56 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I had people in my family get it and had someone I know die. If you can't handle death then working in the emergency field isn't dor u. U must accept death. I worked at a hospital also at a cancer center and I was always ask how do u keep such a smile and auch knowing the prognosis of these people. My answer was always this a job. Their issues are not my issues and I can't let their issues impact me 

Working in a hospital you do have to except death, been doing in 39 years. You’re view however is “oh well, people die” which is different than my view. From reading your posts, I find it hard to believe you’ve ever had a smile on your face.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Working in a hospital you do have to except death, been doing in 39 years. You’re view however is “oh well, people die” which is different than my view. From reading your posts, I find it hard to believe you’ve ever had a smile on your face.

I used too. Than I opened my eyes to how much bullshit is in this world. And now ridiculous people views are. 

You have people blaming trump for people deaths when he was called a xenophobe for closing our borders. 

Cuomo gets no blame for putting covid patients in nursing homes and killing thousands. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Wearing masks doesn't work 

This is pretty funny.  I just got out of a meeting where our Medical Chief of Staff, a doctor who used to be in charge of our ER, said, verbatim, "Masks save lives.  There is no question and nothing political about it.  They save lives".

I think I'll take his word over yours.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rippers said:

This is pretty funny.  I just got out of a meeting where our Medical Chief of Staff, a doctor who used to be in charge of our ER, said, verbatim, "Masks save lives.  There is no question and nothing political about it.  They save lives".

I think I'll take his word over yours.

Yeah it doesn't. People wore masks got covid. Some even died. So clearly he's full of shit or the articles being put out are full of shit. Up to u to decide 

Kentucky infectious disease expert who pushed mask-wearing dies of COVID-19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/09/20/infectious-disease-expert-who-pushed-mask-wearing-dies-of-covid-19/amp/

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

People wore masks got covid. Some even died. So clearly he's full of shit or the articles being put out are full of shit. Up to u to decide 

People who were wearing their seat belts have still died in car accidents.  But many more people who were in car accidents survived because of their seat belt.  He said "masks save lives", he did not say "masks prevent covid", no semi intelligent person would make that claim.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rippers said:

People who were wearing their seat belts have still died in car accidents.  But many more people who were in car accidents survived because of their seat belt.  He said "masks save lives", he did not say "masks prevent covid", no semi intelligent person would make that claim.

So u acknowledge that no matter what u do even in your scenario you can die. 

At the end of the day people dje. They may not die of covid they may not die of a car accident but at the end of the day their dead. Embrace it. It could come today tomorrow or years down the road. People are so damn afraid of it its cripples them 

Just now, Rippers said:

You can die from the most random of things.  Or you can use some basic common sense and greatly reduce the risk in most scenarios.

If your that afraid of death your not gonna live ur life based on the fear that what ur doing may kill you. So for those people I would suggest never leaving the couch 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If masks really do work, then the people who truly believe in them should have nothing to worry about as long as they keep their mask on at all times 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yep exactly. Take ur submission to a mask and never take it off 

Once again, for the kids in the back.  Masks are not designed to protect YOU from THEM.  They will protect THEM from YOU.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rippers said:

I said "basic common sense", not "extremism".  Basic common sense are things like "don't run across the interstate" or "don't wear a Biden hat to a bar in Florida", not "never leaving the couch".

Which is fine but people are literally trembling over this. They can't talk to u or anything without shaking. Its kinda pathetic