Covid deaths spike

Ga96

14 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Eh, he is young and full of spirit; you at least have to admire his conviction.  We'll just see where it goes over time though.

I don’t see any real “value” in that type of conviction, I guess that makes  me a bigot in that respect. 

A total disregard and absence of mindfulness for others is repugnant and repulsive. 

I’ll get off my self righteous high horse now....

bgw

The UK is headed for a full national lockdown.  France and Germany are already there.  Spain is locking down till May.  The #1 reason we need Trump now is to prevent this insanity from coming here.  Southern states showed the way.  No lockdowns and riding it out.  The cases have peaked in those states.  Georgia, SC, Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida etc.  No lockdowns and ride it out.  Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota and Wisconsin are being hit now.  You can come out the other side without destroying your state.  Just don’t let Biden in.  He will roll over to Fauci, Osterholm, Gupta and the like in a heartbeat.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The UK is headed for a full national lockdown.  France and Germany are already there.  Spain is locking down till May.  The #1 reason we need Trump now is to prevent this insanity from coming here.  Southern states showed the way.  No lockdowns and riding it out.  The cases have peaked in those states.  Georgia, SC, Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida etc.  No lockdowns and ride it out.  Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota and Wisconsin are being hit now.  You can come out the other side without destroying your state.  Just don’t let Biden in.  He will roll over to Fauci, Osterholm, Gupta and the like in a heartbeat.

Well said. That just about covers it. That  said, we’ll have the goofy fucks that will vote for the creepy man simply due to TDS. Thankfully, imho there just isn’t enough of them to beat Trump. 66, bgw, Ga, and the like are going to be banished to misfit island  Real, rational, America loving Americans are not gonna be locked down again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Well said. That just about covers it. That  said, we’ll have the goofy fucks that will vote for the creepy man simply due to TDS. Thankfully, imho there just isn’t enough of them to beat Trump. 66, bgw, Ga, and the like are going to be banished to misfit island  Real, rational, America loving Americans are not gonna be locked down again. 

Your hopeful scenario... Hahahaha. 

You really are out there, Blue. 

bgw

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I would literally not DRIVE across the street to see Corrupt Dementia. I could sit on my roof and heckle him from there. But I would eat glass and crawl across hot coals to see (and vote for) Trump. So there’s that. 😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 2:55 PM, HSFBfan said:

Does anyone really care anymore 

People die

Its been 7 months of the same bullshit 

Let people work let people live their own lives 

Staying home doesn't work. Wearing masks doesn't work 

Move on. Live ur life. 

these leftist pussies really don't care. It's just a negative talking point for them to harp on. they should just get in a circle and shoot each other, probably be a better outcome for them in the long run.