This is what black people have to deal with

Ga96

17 hours ago, Ga96 said:

While others get the privilege of birching about the market and having to stay home and wearing mask

FB_IMG_1604620420975_2.jpg

Keith Ellison MN.has been saying the same bs for years.White armed  militia groups in camo marching through black & Muslim areas.If true, with pictures it would be headlines across the country & BREAKING NEWS on all news outlets.In Florida a simple aerial photo would be easy enough to get.If you got proof besides some race baiters story to keep his/hers importance alive,lets see it.

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

You must be one of those he referranced. Your concern for his thoughts is evidence of your ineptitude given you think of him and he is not posting here.

That's just how he would've put it, including the awkward use of "referranced" instead of "referred." 

If you see him, and if @Ga96 happens to be there when you do, tell them all I said hi. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's just how he would've put it, including the awkward use of "referranced" instead of "referred." 

If you see him, and if @Ga96 happens to be there when you do, tell them all I said hi. 

I will relay the sentiment tonight. I have no knowledge of 69. I do however agree with most of what he post. It occurs to me that your kind assumes that there can't be more than one person of color express the same thoughts on the same subject. Are you that limited in the area of life? Have you not grown up yet? Does you bubble include common sense thinking?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I will relay the sentiment tonight. I have no knowledge of 69. I do however agree with most of what he post. It occurs to me that your kind assumes that there can't be more than one person of color express the same thoughts on the same subject. Are you that limited in the area of life? Have you not grown up yet? Does you bubble include common sense thinking?

No, it's your kind who assume that people of color cannot differ in opinion. 

• Like 1