This is what black people have to deal with

Ga96

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Saw this on Instagram too. Welcome to US!

Unfortunately a truth minorities especially blacks know all too well. All my nephews learned how to load aim and shoot as early as 8yrs old. 

Warning to the klan boys and girls. This generation of black people isn't as nice as the previous.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Unfortunately a truth minorities especially blacks know all too well. All my nephews learned how to load aim and shoot as early as 8yrs old. 

That blacks know how to load, aim, shoot, and kill is irrefutable.  There is copious proof of this with the dozens of homicides we see in our cities every night.  You’re dead right on that one buddy👌

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Warning to the klan boys and girls. This generation of black people isn't as nice as the previous.

Yes I see this every day now.  It used to be only the occasional grumpy old white guy in a Buick that would purposely try to impede my progress as I legally split lanes on crowded secondary roads en route to the freeway.  Now I face it multiple times each day, almost always a black person.   I usually just wait for cars in the other lane to move and create space so I can move on.  I then just smile at the offenders as I ride by.  

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Your nephews? Is that the best you can do?  What about yer cuzins? We know you can’t claim friends. 

Obviously  you’re too chicken to even offer the threat up personally.   Thanks for the ‘warning’. spread the word. Nut is useless, so when he threatens people, he uses others to do it.  

Btw: gang initiation every other week, stay off the street   Spread the word  

3 hours ago, Newbie said:

You must be his proxy. 

as far as an uptick in hate groups blm and the NAACP got that covered.  

Yeah, and you’re an idiot. 

Nothing unknown here, anybody with 3 working brain cells can figure what schools the two rep and the posting styles completely different. 

God, it must be intoxicating being this stupid. 

You do you, you’re  doing  a bang up job of it so far.

bgw

12 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

How many accounts does @Sportsnut have now?

I will inform him that you miss him so much that any new person with dissenting thoughts are seen as him.

I now understand why he did not care about being banned. Bunch of dishonest, misguided individuals post here. Hatred resides in the hearts of some here. 

My existence here will be limited as I have no need for such company.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I will inform him that you miss him so much that any new person with dissenting thoughts are seen as him.

I now understand why he did not care about being banned. Bunch of dishonest, misguided individuals post here. Hatred resides in the hearts of some here. 

My existence here will be limited as I have no need for such company.

Nobody needs this site more than you and @Sportsnut and @Ga96 etc.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, and you’re an idiot. 

Nothing unknown here, anybody with 3 working brain cells can figure what schools the two rep and the posting styles completely different. 

God, it must be intoxicating being this stupid. 

You do you, you’re  doing  a bang up job of it so far.

bgw

You got all that from “you being his proxy” ?

congrats on the bang up job