The place trumpy called a shithole is doing better than the USA

Ga96

25 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

That’s because Trump is a shithole himself!! And all these Trumpsters marching in DC need a reality check. Trump is a dumpster fire!!! But what do you expect, There’s No Cure For Stupid!!

Fuck you!..”brother”! I will fucking destroy you if our paths should ever cross. You and I are DEFINITELY not brothers after today. Sadly. You got that asshole?!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More savagery. 

In Democrat areas....In Fla our Gov is putting laws  in that will allow business owners to SHOOT ....those types that loot, disrupt and cause damage....Why only in Democrat cities....because they are run by weak appeasers....

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

That’s because Trump is a shithole himself!! And all these Trumpsters marching in DC need a reality check. Trump is a dumpster fire!!! But what do you expect, There’s No Cure For Stupid!!

YOU ....asshole...are in for a reality check. I literally HOPE our paths cross you fu king woke, millennial (or less)puke hole shitbag. I don’t GAF if we are “brothers”. You’re fucking done, asshole. My allegiance to my country supersedes that of my high school. Take that shit to the bank... if you EVER identify yourself in front of me, you will have issues. You seem all tough and spiritual lately. I’m in Cali fairly often so if you’re all “uppity” and shit...let me know. I’m over trying to be Lassalinan and watching you fuck bags try to manipulate me and my God. Fuck you!  😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Marching is allowed, unlike violent BLM and ANTIFA....There is a solution and I see it everyday at Shoot Straight in West Palm Beach...

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Epic meltdown continues, better get back to OAAN and NewsMax....

So you can feel better about yourselves. 

Lemming effect on blast. 

bgw

yes. I knew your little, tiny, miniscule, woke, stretched out, “independent” dumbass would chime in at some point. With respect (barely), you KNOW this isn’t a meltdown. This is a sign of things to come at a fu king minimum. Biden and your ilk will NEVER assume control of this great nation. NEVER. ....and you know it. 👍😎 

....but have a great day 😊

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

yes. I knew your little, tiny, miniscule, woke, stretched out, “independent” dumbass would chime in at some point. With respect (barely), you KNOW this isn’t a meltdown. This is a sign of things to come at a fu king minimum. Biden and your ilk will NEVER assume control of this great nation. NEVER. ....and you know it. 👍😎 

....but have a great day 😊

Will you leave and get some counseling when your “reality” does not come to fruition?

Rallies and Tweets are not going to reverse the outcome. 

Turn off OANN, get some fresh air Blue.... Jesus. 

And yes, it is a meltdown... your far right entertainment channel Faux News turned on your GodKing, then you lemmings run to a racist bullshit generator OANN headlined by Posobiec who had ties to hate groups embraced by Trumpy. 

Fucking hell Blue, what is wrong with you?

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Fuck you!..”brother”! I will fucking destroy you if our paths should ever cross. You and I are DEFINITELY not brothers after today. Sadly. You got that asshole?!!!!!!!

Really, you’re gonna threaten me? Go fuck yourself!!!! You and the other 48% dipshits who voted for him are a waste of oxygen and need to disappear!!! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Marching is allowed, unlike violent BLM and ANTIFA....There is a solution and I see it everyday at Shoot Straight in West Palm Beach...

Violent BLM dickheads need their asses kicked! Violent ANTIFA dickheads need their asses kicked. Don’t confuse me with some far leftist pacifist dip shit... Peaceful protest is what the USA is all about. The first fire that gets set or the first window that gets smashed, then it’s head smashing time!!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Really, you’re gonna threaten me? Go fuck yourself!!!! You and the other 48% dipshits who voted for him are a waste of oxygen and need to disappear!!! 

Yes. I am “threatening” your pussy ass. I and so many true Americans are done reasoning with the likes of you and are sooooo over your pussy asses. As your corrupt POS fake POTUS elect says, this is the battle of the soul of our country (like that corrupt asshole would even have a clue). I have all the time in the world and I get bored easily. 

....I actually feel invigorated. So goes the state of the union thanks to pussy boys like you. You want a battle....you’ve got it. It’s coming if need be. Better bring more than your fucking man-bun, Nancy.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Really dude?  You want to go the full retard?  Never go the full retard.  And learn how sarcasm can sometimes bring levity to an ever increasing level of retardedness.

Actually full retard dumb fuck is reserved for people who start numerous bait threads that are retarded and dumb as fuck like Afrika > USA.  

Now  triggered is triggered. And if it intensifies enough you could even call it pissed off. But you surely understand that the reaction is of no relevance to Afrika > USA and owed to full retard dumb fux spamming the board with full retard dumb shit. 

Sure dumb fux can trigger people, but it’s not the topic doing it , just the full retardedness of the dumb fuk 

Some where along the way, you have confused your full retard dumb fux with the triggered. 

Hope this helps👍

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. I am “threatening” your pussy ass. I and so many true Americans are done reasoning with the likes of you and are sooooo over your pussy asses. As your corrupt POS fake POTUS elect says, this is the battle of the soul of our country (like that corrupt asshole would even have a clue). I have all the time in the world and I get bored easily. 

....I actually feel invigorated. So goes the state of the union thanks to pussy boys like you. You want a battle....you’ve got it. It’s coming if need be. Better bring more than your fucking man-bun, Nancy.

🖕🏿

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You’re just jealous your curls won’t allow a “man bun”.

Not unless you go Angela Davis on our asses. 

bgw

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Rippers said:

Really dude?  You want to go the full retard?  Never go the full retard.  And learn how sarcasm can sometimes bring levity to an ever increasing level of retardedness.  I am talking about what is going on with both sides.

Pick a side, bitch (respectfully). Laughing at you and your “sarcasm”. No room nor time for bitches wanting to have it both ways. I used to be that way because I am a man of good will for all....like so many more before me. How did THAT work out!? But I came to realize that my goodwill was exploited as weakness . Check into Reality Central before it’s too late. Hope this helps. 👍