Jim Harbaugh ranked now 1st in the country

HooverOutlaw

9 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

He went 15 and had the best season ever. Nowhere to go but down.

har-BUM in the other hand.......

Has gone to a Super Bowl and 3 NFC Championship games.

Went 29-6 at a non-scholarship program.

Took 1-11 Stanford to 12-1 and an Orange Bowl win.

Has won almost 70% of his games at Michigan.

Not one of them could Orgeron have done.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Has gone to a Super Bowl and 3 NFC Championship games.

Went 29-6 at a non-scholarship program.

Took 1-11 Stanford to 12-1 and an Orange Bowl win.

Has won almost 70% of his games at Michigan.

Not one of them could Orgeron have done.

Yet all His Greatness can achieve in his longest coaching tenure, with all the rep and success and all Michigan's resources... is 3rd best in his division, no hardware and none on the horizon, and currently working on tying Michigan's worst result since 1962 and 0-5 against the team by which Michigan seasons are first judged... He is the first coach in Michigan history to start 0-5 against the Buckeyes.

oKI0AvS.gif

But Orgeron, who in his 4th year at LSU just coached a historic and dominant 15-0 national title performance, has a 70% win percentage and typical 2nd place finishes in the toughest division in college football and two more bowl wins on top of the natty team, is apparently completely incapable of achieving success of any note. Gotcha.

If Jim Harbaugh stays at Michigan 10 years and goes 0-10 vs Buckeye that's not going to look real sporty in the sports history books....0-5 looks pathetic to most folks.

That's all speculation of course. Finch loves speculating about every other coach NOT named Jim Harbaugh. He's already deemed a couple coaches failures and they don't even have prime time jobs yet. 😂

51 minutes ago, concha said:

But Orgeron, who in his 4th year at LSU just coached a historic and dominant 15-0 national title performance, has a 70% win percentage and typical 2nd place finishes in the toughest division in college football and two more bowl wins on top of the natty team, is apparently completely incapable of achieving success of any note. Gotcha.

Orgeron is an obvious loser.

He got lucky once.

You can believe whatever you want but I'll go with the demonstrated, repeated winner at 4 different places over the lucky cajun goofball who stumbled onto a fluke one time.

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If Jim Harbaugh stays at Michigan 10 years and goes 0-10 vs Buckeye that's not going to look real sporty in the sports history books....0-5 looks pathetic to most folks.

If he got to play Luke Fickell's Ohio State team he'd have a win.....and it wouldn't change anything.

Why is it that you insist on making up weird standards and then determining someone's entire career on it?

Don't answer that.

I know why.

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I never thought I'd see the say when you were unable to come up with lame subject-changing content.

Jim Harbaugh is the subject, correct?

Of course you are trying to change into a "70% thread"

You rattle off all these Harbaugh accomplishments, but when you get to the current situation at Michigan it's back to a 70% thread......the man needs to win a Rose Bowl or something...something!

He's been at Michigan 6 years and has a Citrus Bowl trophy in the Michigan trophy case that he won 4 years ago.......or, do they have some kind of 70% plaque hanging in there too. lol

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Billy Napier is winless against the best team in his conference.

But, Napier's team is the 2nd best team in that league last couple of years and have a Top 25 win this year...maybe La-Lafayette can get it done this year...App St is not a chump program. Ask anyone. Hell, ask Michigan.

Anyways, Michigan is currently 6th in the Big 10......

34 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Which is completely meaningless and out of context.

💩

I love you just keep making up weird standards that allow you to ignore his record.

Well, thankfully I have Irony Andy to cherry-pick my quotes to fabricate my supposed cherry-picking.

Clown.

🤣