Jim Harbaugh ranked now 1st in the country

HooverOutlaw

Missing Herman and frost a litany of sec coaches. I would take vandy coach off the list im not sure they care about football and not many 4 and 5 stars matching the GPA requirements and willing to put up with taking beatings week in and out.

Sumlin probably shouldnt be on here either I haven't heard of any coaches jumping in joy to coach out in the desert. I would put cristobal on the list. 

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Missing Herman and frost a litany of sec coaches. I would take vandy coach off the list im not sure they care about football and not many 4 and 5 stars matching the GPA requirements and willing to put up with taking beatings week in and out.

Sumlin probably shouldnt be on here either I haven't heard of any coaches jumping in joy to coach out in the desert. I would put cristobal on the list. 

Herman and frost suck. Sumlin sucks. Mason sucks. Cristobal the jury is still out. 

Harbaugh sucks too. At least for anybody who has aspirations of their football team competing for.......oh.......I don’t know, division titles. 

• Like 1

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Jim Harbaugh ranked now 1st in the country
42 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Whelp spoke too soon on vandy they fired their coach. I just don't know who wants to go coach at a school like vandy

I would expect Clark Lea to take over. Notre dame DC.  Played at Vandy and is a Nashville native. I do completely agree with you that Vanderbilt will never be a threat in the SEC due to academic standards. Also, maybe look for Derek Mason to head up to Michigan to help out with the defense/possibly replace don brown. Mason was the DC under Harbaugh at Stanford. 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 1:10 PM, Ga96 said:

Ummm....You go to Arizona and lose 11 FBS games in a row and see if ya don't get toasted.

I kinda miss the "Desert Swarm" days though.

And Cristobal???  You high on that Atlanta Puff-puff aren't ya? Dude is arguably one of (If not the) best coach in the Pac-12.  Don't let a rivalry game loss fool ya.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

As his record has proven.

It's not my fault that you're a deluded fanboy who literally gets nothing right, ever.

I’ve got a few things right. He’s never finished in the top 5. Never played for his own conference title. Never participated in the playoffs. Never has had a season at Michigan where he lost less than three games. 

He’s also 0-fer against his biggest rival and is trending downward in his six and a half years in Ann Arbor. His teams lose to osu by an average of 18 points a game. 

Keep him. Or better yet, take him to coral gables. 

• Like 1

Vandy would be a tough place for any coach to win. It is an academic outlier in the SEC. They will always struggle to compete in football given their admission standards. It is possible for truly elite academic institutions to be competitive but it’s rare. The 2 obvious exceptions are Notre Dame and Stanford. Even Stanford is struggling now but they did have a run of success some years back. IMO David Shaw is one of the best coaches out their but he will do well just to play 500 ball now.

9 hours ago, SJR89 said:

what is little atticus gonna do...when harbaugh gets canned.....winning %....track record?

#atticustheclown

He's not going to get fired but even if he does it doesn't disprove anything I've said since my position is that he shouldn't be fired.

My position will still be that he shouldn't be fired.....even if he is.

That much should be clear.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Shouldn't be fired...

Assuming Michigan likes not winning titles, being 3rd best just in their division and continuing to lose to their greatest rival, Andy has a fine argument.

What's Meatchicken's official position?

They fired and/or ran out a coach that was winning .750% of his games and it turned into a losing Big Ten record for 7 years.

This is a common fallacy among bozo fanboys.

You're just as likely to fall back (I'd argue even more likely) than you are to ascend.

Programs don't fall into the abyss because they keep Lloyd Carr or Jim Harbaugh. They do so because they fire them.

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

Texas and Michigan would be a great game....

....$13 million dollars worth of head coaches battling it out.

Get just as much value watching App State and La-Lafayette

Watching well coached 2* and 3* athletes is much better on the eyes then watching poorly coached 4* and 5* athletes.

Hello Jim and Tom!

48 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Watching well coached 2* and 3* athletes is much better on the eyes then watching poorly coached 4* and 5* athletes.

Hello Jim and Tom!

The fact that you think those teams are more "well-coached" than Michigan and Texas is comical.

I hope Billy Napier gets the South Carolina job so you can learn real quick that beating Georgia Southern and Arkansas State doesn't mean dick.

Scott Satterfield was way more accomplished than Billy Napier and the current App State coach and he's 11-12 in the ACC.

But I'm sure you also thought UTSA was well-coached when Frank Wilson was there.