Jim Harbaugh ranked now 1st in the country

HooverOutlaw

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey, did you miss your hero’s 46 minute rant last night?

Is that partly why you’re  taking refuge over here?

#losergonnaloser

bgw

I did miss it, Larry.

Hopefully we'll keep the Senate, continue the ass-kicking for the House in two years... and then there's 6-3 SCOTUS.

I sleep well at night apart from a serious family health issue that's come up recently.

If you're expecting me to lose my mind like you people did for 4+ years, sorry.

Is that enough attention for you?

On 11/30/2020 at 7:15 AM, Bodysurf said:

Vandy would be a tough place for any coach to win. It is an academic outlier in the SEC. They will always struggle to compete in football given their admission standards. It is possible for truly elite academic institutions to be competitive but it’s rare. The 2 obvious exceptions are Notre Dame and Stanford. Even Stanford is struggling now but they did have a run of success some years back. IMO David Shaw is one of the best coaches out their but he will do well just to play 500 ball now.

Don't forget Northwestern in the 90s...

38 minutes ago, concha said:

I did miss it, Larry.

Hopefully we'll keep the Senate, continue the ass-kicking for the House in two years... and then there's 6-3 SCOTUS.

I sleep well at night apart from a serious family health issue that's come up recently.

If you're expecting me to lose my mind like you people did for 4+ years, sorry.

Is that enough attention for you?

Well Justice Roberts says "FUCK YOU" to assholes just like Conchita who posts through her/his/binary vagina....

But you're taking refuge over here?

You may lose Georgia.

bgw

49 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes it was because they never did it before and will never do it again.

You can minimize it until you turn blue in the face....know this.

MANY will never do it at all.

Like Jim Harbaugh!

You are the same clown that said LSU recruiting would hit the skids when we got the fat Cajun. You were embarrassingly wrong there too 

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, and he was handed that program.

No.

He was handed the LSU name and the facilities as just Harbaugh was handed the same at Michigan.

Burrow and their top 5 draft picks following him signed and came in under Orgeron (they were class of '17 and declared for the draft in their junior years). Orgeron took over during the 2016 season. The guys on that team who are likely to be drafted this year came in under Orgeron also. Orgeron is the only college head coach that most (and the best) of the starting players on that team ever knew. Burrow was there purely due to Orgeron.

By your standard of "being handed" anything, Harbaugh was gifted the talent for 2 of his 3 best seasons and his 3rd 10-win season was a fluke.

Still waiting to hear what Harbaugh has returned Michigan to the 10 best in the FBS in...

It seems like you are lying and bullshitting, Andy.  

💩

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are the same clown that said LSU recruiting would hit the skids when we got the fat Cajun. You were embarrassingly wrong there too 

I did?

Quote me on that because I clearly said that the program would hit the skids under the fat cajun. Not recruiting. That's about the only thing he'll do well.

18 minutes ago, concha said:

He was handed the LSU name and the facilities as just Harbaugh was handed the same at Michigan.

He was handed a team that had gone 70-21 (.770%) in the previous 7 seasons.

Harbaugh, as you already know, inherited a team that had gone 46-42 (.523%).

I love watching you two bozos try to claim that inheritance has nothing to do with it.

🤡