klan boy rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Ga96

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, you or your ancestors go thru 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow and systemic oppression and discrimination then you can scream White Power all you want. 

But right now, you’re just screaming White Fragility. 

Been there. 

bgw

p.s. Use of the term White Power is racist, because Whites run this country and it was built from the Articles of Confederation to benefit Whites. 

The phrase white power was also coined by racist to show that they were racist. Black Power was just to let those POS that weren't and will never put up with them and fight when our rights and lives need fighting for. Hell whites blacks etc... All chant black power and blm

21 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The phrase white power was also coined by racist to show that they were racist. Black Power was just to let those POS that weren't and will never put up with them and fight when our rights and lives need fighting for. Hell whites blacks etc... All chant black power and blm

People usually scream BLM and Black power right before they loot and burn down a small business 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sorry pal that excuse making expired about 50 years ago 

You can break a cycle in one generation. 

A 20 year old born in the year 2000 cannot cry about oppression from 100 years ago for the reason why they don’t graduate or get a good job or not commit crimes 

Oh yeah? Why don’t you put the remote down, pull up your big boy britches over your beer gut and go fix that shit that you seemingly have a simple answer for. 

Do that and I’ll kiss your hairy dago ass on video for the Klan Rally Page. 

Deal? Fucking hell yes, go get it with your bad self.

bgw

All true all the time. You are some white liberal who hates himself and think minorities give a shit about your virtue signaling. Spoiler alert. They think you are just as fucking stupid as the rest of us do. Lol. 

9/10 people I see wearing black lives matter shit are white. It looks like a rap concert. Fucking dumbasses. The bottom of the race. Right under meth heads in the trailer parks. 

Again, just because you’re fucked in the head and post it here don’t make it true. 

Good try, though. 

bgw

All true all the time. You are some white liberal who hates himself and think minorities give a shit about your virtue signaling. Spoiler alert. They think you are just as fucking stupid as the rest of us do. Lol. 

9/10 people I see wearing black lives matter shit are white. It looks like a rap concert. Fucking dumbasses. The bottom of the race. Right under meth heads in the trailer parks. 

As I told your daddy Conchita, I’m not in it for the opinions of others but I enjoy triggering you racist bastardized shitheels over here. 

bgw

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

As I told your daddy Conchita, I’m not in it for the opinions of others but I enjoy triggering you racist bastardized shitheels over here. 

bgw

Your only real accomplishment is looking like a wannabe woke imbecile advertising his need for approval from other losers.

You're doing great, Sport.

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There are people who come from crime and violence and rise past it, and there are rich cocksuckers handed everything that turn into addicts and kill themselves. 

There are poor white people just like any other race. They have no white privilege card that promotes them to middle class. Their poor decisions got them to where they are. 

Nobody benefits or suffers from their physical characteristics in this century. Crying about slavery and Jim Crow is some fucking historic excuse making for your complete and utter failures as a person. 

Hell if anything minorities have it easier than ever before with affirmative action and virtue signaling by colleges and businesses. 

The biggest enemy of Black people as a collective race is white liberals. Because they try their hardest to prevent them from being victors instead of victims. They try to keep them dependent on government and feel resentment and hatred for groups that the white liberals don’t like. 

@BUFORDGAWOLVESis the most racist person here outside of @RedZone and @Ga96

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Your only real accomplishment is looking like a wannabe woke imbecile advertising his need for approval from other losers.

You're doing great, Sport.

🤣

See? Conchita the Grand Dragon is miffed. 

Mission accomplished, doncha have some incarceration rate data to mine to support your racist view?

Pop, pop....

bgw

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

There are people who come from crime and violence and rise past it, and there are rich cocksuckers handed everything that turn into addicts and kill themselves. 

There are poor white people just like any other race. They have no white privilege card that promotes them to middle class. Their poor decisions got them to where they are. 

Nobody benefits or suffers from their physical characteristics in this century. Crying about slavery and Jim Crow is some fucking historic excuse making for your complete and utter failures as a person. 

Hell if anything minorities have it easier than ever before with affirmative action and virtue signaling by colleges and businesses. 

The biggest enemy of Black people as a collective race is white liberals. Because they try their hardest to prevent them from being victors instead of victims. They try to keep them dependent on government and feel resentment and hatred for groups that the white liberals don’t like. 

@BUFORDGAWOLVESis the most racist person here outside of @RedZone and @Ga96

Bahaha.... fucking White Fragility loser. 

It’s gonna be rich watching you implode daily. 

Oh, and thank you for the “most” title, that means so much to me. 

bgw