klan boy rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Ga96

11 hours ago, concha said:

Whatever is wrong with you is not a small thing.

I'd ask what evidence at all you have that this kid is connected to the klan, but we all know you are a lying, race-card tossing jackass who has none.

Democrats count on imbeciles like you.

You could supplant that with a different script and put republicans in and voila'.... and the Klan moniker is hung just as the libtard, wokestanion, antifa bullshit that's thrown around here.

Same shit but on the other side of the fence.

Why is this shit so hard for you to figure out?

You can't be this stupid.

Granted, I didn't see this coming, but I reckon you like young men.

bgw

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You could supplant that with a different script and put republicans in and voila'.... and the Klan moniker is hung just as the libtard, wokestanion, antifa bullshit that's thrown around here.

Same shit but on the other side of the fence.

Why is this shit so hard for you to figure out?

You can't be this stupid.

Granted, I didn't see this coming, but I reckon you like young men.

bgw

No, dipshit. 

They are not the same.

Not even remotely.

Tying people to a Democrat-founded racist organization that terrorized and murdered over generations is abhorrent.

Not a shocker that it doesn't occur to you.

And you wonder why I've lost interest in interacting with you so that you have to chase me around begging for a pat on the head.

You just aren't very interesting nor bright, frankly.

13 minutes ago, concha said:

No, dipshit. 

They are not the same.

Not even remotely.

Tying people to a Democrat-founded racist organization that terrorized and murdered over generations is abhorrent.

And you wonder why I've lost interest in interacting with you so that you have to chase me around begging for a pat on the head.

You're clearly not as bright as your vocabulary suggests, you go back to history but yet fail to recognize starting with the articles of confederation and the subsequent poll taxes and taxes that financed the revolution and the Louisiana Purchase.

I could give tow shits about your interest level, you fucking faux intellectual....

I really think you're mesmerized by your own keystrokes.

Carry on we need the comic relief.

bgw

• Like 1

Problem in this country is people believe EXACTLY what the media tells them. 

You clowns were certain Briona Taylor was murdered in cold blood. But when the facts came out, she was a criminal apart of a criminal enterprise and died when her criminal partner started shooting at police. 

You left wingers ate the narrative up. Without a shred of evidence, I bet you were out protesting with the rest of the terrorists. 

Same with Hero Rittenhouse. Eating up left wing media so you proclaim him guilty before a trial. When the facts come out, young Hero Rittenhouse will be cleared and the meltdowns will continue. Lol 

• Thumbs Down 1

45 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You're clearly not as bright as your vocabulary suggests, you go back to history but yet fail to recognize starting with the articles of confederation and the subsequent poll taxes and taxes that financed the revolution and the Louisiana Purchase.

I could give tow shits about your interest level, you fucking faux intellectual....

I really think you're mesmerized by your own keystrokes.

Carry on we need the comic relief.

bgw

I don't fail to recognize anything that is true.

And the things you mention have nothing to do with a race-card tossing complete ass-hat calling a kid "klan boy".

If I'm not mistaken, you yourself seem to like the throwing around the term at folks who don't buy into woke bullshit, while you also suck off folks who have spent 100-200 years shitting on the minority you claim to care about.

You are a fool.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

And the things you mention have nothing to do with a race-card tossing complete ass-hat calling a kid "klan boy".

If I'm not mistaken, you yourself seem to like the throwing around the term at folks who don't buy into woke bullshit, while you also suck off folks who have spent 100-200 years shitting on the minority you claim to care about.

You are a fool.

Buford is deeply partisan and indoctrinated to do exactly what left wing media tells him. You can tell how he posts, it’s straight out of a college diversity and inclusion class. 

You know when you see some fat white pussy wearing a black lives matter mask, you shake your head and say what a fucking waste of life. 

That and you spend to much time in Buford!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 hours ago, concha said:

Whatever is wrong with you is not a small thing.

I'd ask what evidence at all you have that this kid is connected to the klan, but we all know you are a lying, race-card tossing jackass who has none.

Democrats count on imbeciles like you.

He may be the epitome of what Rush called, "low information type".....Nerver has any of his own data or knowledge, rather, copies and pastes...Not much to offer on his own...No history at all...No books...Nothing..

On 12/4/2020 at 11:36 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s sad I get judged because I was born with a different skin color, y’all can scream Black power and everything in Fine but god forbid I take pride in my self and I say white power, all hell Breaks loose and I’m labeled a Racist 

Well, you or your ancestors go thru 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow and systemic oppression and discrimination then you can scream White Power all you want. 

But right now, you’re just screaming White Fragility. 

Been there. 

bgw

p.s. Use of the term White Power is racist, because Whites run this country and it was built from the Articles of Confederation to benefit Whites. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 12:15 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Buford is deeply partisan and indoctrinated to do exactly what left wing media tells him. You can tell how he posts, it’s straight out of a college diversity and inclusion class. 

You know when you see some fat white pussy wearing a black lives matter mask, you shake your head and say what a fucking waste of life. 

That and you spend to much time in Buford!! 

Hell, none of this is true... but carry on. 

bgw

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 12:08 PM, concha said:

You are a fool.

You just a failure with a broken moral compass. 

But whatever helps your fisher price toys float in the bathtub. 

bgw

On 12/4/2020 at 12:08 PM, concha said:

You are a fool.

I don’t give a shit what you or the groups of people I demand justice for think. 
Glad I could help settle the burning issues that keep you up all night. 

bgw

• Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 10:59 AM, concha said:

No, dipshit. 

They are not the same.

Not even remotely.

It’s the same, the machinery is in place... but soldier on with the partisan football you loser shitstain. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, you or your ancestors go thru 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow and systemic oppression and discrimination then you can scream White Power all you want. 

But right now, you’re just screaming White Fragility. 

Been there. 

bgw

p.s. Use of the term White Power is racist, because Whites run this country and it was built from the Articles of Confederation to benefit Whites. 

Sorry pal that excuse making expired about 50 years ago 

You can break a cycle in one generation. 

A 20 year old born in the year 2000 cannot cry about oppression from 100 years ago for the reason why they don’t graduate or get a good job or not commit crimes 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hell, none of this is true... but carry on. 

bgw

All true all the time. You are some white liberal who hates himself and think minorities give a shit about your virtue signaling. Spoiler alert. They think you are just as fucking stupid as the rest of us do. Lol. 

9/10 people I see wearing black lives matter shit are white. It looks like a rap concert. Fucking dumbasses. The bottom of the race. Right under meth heads in the trailer parks. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1