Do you have a gift for yourself this Christmas?

KoolingGrew

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yep, it’s good for quick shit.... I have a 13 amp heavy duty Milwaukee ricep for bigger shit and a lighter one that works well especially working off ladders.  
And a piece shit Ryobi cordless i use on occasion. Some contractors swear by cordless with circs and stuff but I use cordless impacts, a corded drill for repetitive station work. 

bgw

The Milwaukee is 15 amps, my friend has a car he needs the front end cut off, so ima see how good this saw really is

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Who the fuck cuts off a front end? Are you D-Day from Animal House making alterations to the Deathmobile😂😂?

Idk 🤷🏿‍♀️ man 😂 lol , he messaged me he’s trying to junk a car but the junk yard requires a title if the front end is attached, the guys shady but he gives me lots of metal from the auto body 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Idk 🤷🏿‍♀️ man 😂 lol , he messaged me he’s trying to junk a car but the junk yard requires a title if the front end is attached, the guys shady but he gives me lots of metal from the auto body 

Nah doesn’t sound shady at all. Does the trunk smell like bleach by chance?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Probably didn't go there with the intention of committing a crime. Likely just got caught up in the hype like a lot of them I suppose

My neighbors friend flew in from CaLi parked in front of my house and took charter bus to capitol, cool guy, plays mandolin didn’t even know he was political,

long story short, his car is still outside my house, SOMETHING HAD TO HAPPEN

ILL KEEP YALL UPDATED 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My neighbors friend flew in from CaLi parked in front of my house and took charter bus to capitol, cool guy, plays mandolin didn’t even know he was political,

long story short, his car is still outside my house, SOMETHING HAD TO HAPPEN

ILL KEEP YALL UPDATED 

Does that car stil have a front end 😂?

• Haha 3