Why do Blacks and Jews vote Democrat..

Mag44

5 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

OK?..Merry Christmas.....

So you don't understand the reason why any of those groups vote the way they do? 

In the end of ends,, they all vote the way they do because they believe it to be in their best interest. For some it is truly in their best interest, for others it depends on what is driving them whether or not its in their best interest, and some are getting tricked like a mofo. 

Still, they vote the way they do because in their own opinion they believe it to be in their best interest. 

Merry Christmas to you as well. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So you don't understand the reason why any of those groups vote the way they do? 

In the end of ends,, they all vote the way they do because they believe it to be in their best interest. For some it is truly in their best interest, for others it depends on what is driving them whether or not its in their best interest, and some are getting tricked like a mofo. 

Still, they vote the way they do because in their own opinion they believe it to be in their best interest. 

Merry Christmas to you as well. 

Yes I do...Your reply was all I wanted to see...I asked a simple question to see different responses...Thanks as your the only one who gave a decent response, although...

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Only someone with very limited education and very little understanding would ask a question like this.

Old people should NOT drive or post on the internet.

Everyone has/has had a center61 in their family. Everyone.

He’s probably not that bad to be around for a few hours, he’s probably pretty funny (though I would guess it’d be inadvertent).

I get a chuckle out of center61’s posts, they’re pretty messed up and overall consistently inappropriate...but I’d rather he say this crazy shit here and get it off his mind rather than he say this to the 17 year old girl ringing up his groceries or the dude at the gym scanning his membership card.

They don’t make em like Drummer anymore!

Last of the great generation. 

To answer your question, they vote Democrat because it has been passed down for decades. Democrats own majority of the media and they beat it in their heads for 4 years that republicans are racist. That’s the main sticking point. Say the same lie enough people start to believe it. 

when Clinton was President the crime bill did worse for black men than fucking Jim Crow!! But the media made Clinton out to be this great guy. He plays the sax!!! He hangs out in Harlem and gets blow jobs from side chicks. First black president. All while locking young black men at record pace. 

Same with Obama. Never solved the Flint water crisis. Chicago got a lot worse. Same with Baltimore, Philly and all the other minority communities. Just come around for votes and then says see ya in 4 years. Nothing gets better under dem leadership for blacks. Just promises of more government assistance. So racist and degrading 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Everyone has/has had a center61 in their family. Everyone.

He’s probably not that bad to be around for a few hours, he’s probably pretty funny (though I would guess it’d be inadvertent).

I get a chuckle out of center61’s posts, they’re pretty messed up and overall consistently inappropriate...but I’d rather he say this crazy shit here and get it off his mind rather than he say this to the 17 year old girl ringing up his groceries or the dude at the gym scanning his membership card.

Rather than deflect, just answer with your opinion ,like  NB and HAWG did.....Answer it...Don't dodge....

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They don’t make em like Drummer anymore!

Last of the great generation. 

To answer your question, they vote Democrat because it has been passed down for decades. Democrats own majority of the media and they beat it in their heads for 4 years that republicans are racist. That’s the main sticking point. Say the same lie enough people start to believe it. 

when Clinton was President the crime bill did worse for black men than fucking Jim Crow!! But the media made Clinton out to be this great guy. He plays the sax!!! He hangs out in Harlem and gets blow jobs from side chicks. First black president. All while locking young black men at record pace. 

Same with Obama. Never solved the Flint water crisis. Chicago got a lot worse. Same with Baltimore, Philly and all the other minority communities. Just come around for votes and then says see ya in 4 years. Nothing gets better under dem leadership for blacks. Just promises of more government assistance. So racist and degrading 

Your a good man...Smart too....

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Rather than deflect, just answer with your opinion ,like  NB and HAWG did.....Answer it...Don't dodge....

Because they’re Globo-Marxist, Satan worshipping, cabal loyalists that drink the blood of babies to stay young...just like those in the Democrat Party do, so that’s why they always vote for the Democrat Party.

Perhaps we should round them all up and put them into box cars and send them to special camps that will teach them why the Demorats are so bad. During their education they can plow the fields and do other forms of work to prove their appreciation for the GOP.

Does that answer your stupid question well enough for you?

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Because they’re Globo-Marxist, Satan worshipping, cabal loyalists that drink the blood of babies to stay young...just like those in the Democrat Party do, so that’s why they always vote for the Democrat Party.

Perhaps we should round them all up and put them into box cars and send them to special camps that will teach them why the Demorats are so bad. During their education they can plow the fields and do other forms of work to prove their appreciation for the GOP.

Does that answer your stupid question well enough for you?

Another sarcastic dodge that means your concerned about what you opinion means....

• Like 1