trumptards 101 no mental awareness of any kind

Ga96

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 u can say that again, imagine being the guy that turns a blind eye to BLM looting and destroying towns but someone tears a BLM sign and u think the guy just committed murder 

My reply to THIS thread has nothing to do with my opinion on BLM, destroying towns, etc.. It was for her response which was her election was valid but Trumps loss was a fraud. You can’t have both! Which is it?

My opinion on BLM is that as soon has the first brick, hammer or match comes out, they need their heads kicked in. Look back at my responses to the violence in the protests, I’ve never once condoned it. Peaceful protest, yes. Violent protests, never!!

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Newbie said:

You may believe that any one who does not agree with you is stupid..🤪...but that won’t get you very far in life 🏃‍♀️

Hope this helps 👍

This has nothing to do with not agreeing with me. The stupid part comes from I don’t see how Trumpsters can’t see he’s a narcissistic liar and a POS!! They believe every word that comes out of his mouth and condone anything he says or does. Doesn’t matter what it is, he can do no wrong. That’s stupid!!

I’m probably older than most of you and have done just fine in life. I’ve retired early, play golf, ride our horses and live comfortably. I don’t need your help.

Hope this helps!!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

My reply to THIS thread has nothing to do with my opinion on BLM, destroying towns, etc.. It was for her response which was her election was valid but Trumps loss was a fraud. You can’t have both! Which is it?

My opinion on BLM is that as soon has the first brick, hammer or match comes out, they need their heads kicked in. Look back at my responses to the violence in the protests, I’ve never once condoned it. Peaceful protest, yes. Violent protests, never!!

You can’t seriously expect them to appreciate the distinction.  Can you?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

My reply to THIS thread has nothing to do with my opinion on BLM, destroying towns, etc.. It was for her response which was her election was valid but Trumps loss was a fraud. ...

You seriously are going to run around and try to convince people that THEY are stupid because you can't  see  👀 those as two different elections and selections on the ballot ???   I mean you do have a point, in that if there where fraud in one, then it is very possible that there was fraud in another, but ...

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

You can’t have both! Which is it?

...is the height of tossing intelligence to the wind and just spewing your ignorance... 🤪

You could easily have both you blithering idiot 🤣 as it all depends on which selections were impacted by the fraud involved.  

Super Fail job by you ...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

OOOOOOooooh lookie that.....how IRONIC....🤣

image.png.c16314fb4b7ad4613844a3c3bf2f7e5b.png

There is thinking all the election races and selections are the same.....🤪

AND THEN THERE IS "APPRECIATING THE DISTINCTION"....

Looks like the entire peanut gallery gets a crow dinner for all their whining and accusations of self stupidity 🤣

giphy.gif

Man that is so ironic 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

I’m probably older than most of you and have done just fine in life. I’ve retired early, play golf, ride our horses and live comfortably. I don’t need your help.

Hope this helps!!

BTW: For real...good job ! 

Pretty much same here ....even got a bunch of stables in the backyard 😁

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DLS350 said:

You should probably try to know what you're talking about before you post...same for your buddy Wosinc, who jumped on board.

Trump's loss was fraud...Marjorie Taylor Green didn't face the same fate because she ran virtually unopposed. Her Democratic opponent Kevin Van Ausdal, quit the race back in September, after his divorce evicted him from his home.

How's that foot taste? I hope you took your shoes off first.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Troll said:

You seriously are going to run around and try to convince people that THEY are stupid because you can't  see  👀 those as two different elections and selections on the ballot ???   I mean you do have a point, in that if there where fraud in one, then it is very possible that there was fraud in another, but ...

...is the height of tossing intelligence to the wind and just spewing your ignorance... 🤪

You could easily have both you blithering idiot 🤣 as it all depends on which selections were impacted by the fraud involved.  

Super Fail job by you ...

giphy.gif

Fool you are a fucking clown...

‘never cease to amaze me 😂😂😂😂😂

I’ve never seen bullshit wrapped so courageously 

You truly bring me joy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3