trumptards trying to attack government officials

Ga96

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

This is pathetic. Donald Trump’s delusion has caused absolute madness.

He is just a symbol and booster to what reap Americans already knew. As you have read from some on this board there are idiots that are perfectly fine with this.

• Like 4

Just now, Ga96 said:

The fact that you are laughing about people not wearing mask. While pretending to show respect and condolences to Mtp who just died from covid shows your character or lack thereof and just how pitiful and pathetic you are as a human. @imaGoodBoyNow

Don’t bring mtp into this, I’m laughing at ur being such a hypocrite, what trump supporters are doin is pathetic but u have no right to comment, ur supporters literally looted and rioted for last 200 days, I ain’t trying to hear shit from u

11 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

No, what caused this was the theft of an American presidential election.

Uh huh.

Cool story, bro.

File a lawsuit, bring your evidence to court, and they’ll overturn the result. It’s really easy.

You seem to have all the evidence ready to go...get em’ Tiger.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Uh huh.

Cool story, bro.

File a lawsuit, bring your evidence to court, and they’ll overturn the result. It’s really easy.

You seem to have all the evidence ready to go...get em’ Tiger.

But the conservative courts won't look at the evidence because they're not patriots and they don't care about democracy and they're in on it too. 

It's 2020's version of the Jews are responsible for the two great wars but it can't be proven because they run the media and the banks. 

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

No, what caused this was the theft of an American presidential election.

If the President understood the system and courts as much as he would like you to believe; he would have no problem providing indisputable information proving the “theft of an American presidential election”, now would he? 

He has spent so much time speaking, “I know more” about any topic to the point you, alongside his base, believe he is incredibly intelligent and listen to e v e r y t h i n g  he says without questioning it or hesitation.

Then proceed to call those who do question him, brainwashed.

• Thanks 1