trumptards trying to attack government officials

Ga96

49 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

If the President understood the system and courts as much as he would like you to believe; he would have no problem providing indisputable information proving the “theft of an American presidential election”, now would he? 

He has spent so much time speaking, “I know more” about any topic to the point you, alongside his base, believe he is incredibly intelligent and listen to e v e r y t h i n g  he says without questioning it or hesitation.

Then proceed to call those who do question him, brainwashed.

Yes, he's a goofy dude, for sure.

My opinion is that the election was stolen. I didn't arrive at that conclusion because of anything Trump has said. I just saw way too many instances of underhanded actions, and numbers that just aren't believable, such as Biden setting a record for the fewest counties won (Biden won 477 counties while Obama in 2008 won 873), yet at the same time, somehow managing to set a record for the the most votes ever. (In what universe does THAT make any sense?)

More votes even than Obama, (the most popular Democrat ever) despite pairing with an unpopular vp candidate, who had to drop out of the presidential primaries because no one would vote for her. I think she averaged less than 2% of those DEMOCRATIC voters in those primaries.

And he accomplished all that, despite suffering from dementia, or something similar, and despite spending the last six months in his basement. When he did come out, he couldn't draw any crowds at all.

None of the courts were interested in listening to any of the evidence, because of what they would have had to do, if Trump's lawyers were to manage to prove their case. They came up with any excuse they could find, to not even touch the case...Too late (laches), lack of standing , etc. As I've said before, they washed their hands of it all...just like Pontius Plate did 2,000 years ago.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

My opinion is that the election was stolen. I didn't arrive at that conclusion because of anything Trump has said. I just saw way too many instances of underhanded actions, and numbers that just aren't believable, such as Biden setting a record for the fewest counties won (Biden won 477 counties while Obama in 2008 won 873), yet at the same time, somehow managing to set a record for the the most votes ever. (In what universe does THAT make any sense?)

More votes even than Obama, (the most popular Democrat ever) despite pairing with an unpopular vp candidate, who had to drop out of the presidential primaries because no one would vote for her. I think she averaged less than 2% of those DEMOCRATIC voters in those primaries.

And he accomplished all that, despite suffering from dementia, or something similar, and despite spending the last six months in his basement. When he did come out, he couldn't draw any crowds at all.

None of the courts were interested in listening to any of the evidence, because of what they would have had to do, if Trump's lawyers were to manage to prove their case. They came up with any excuse they could find, to not even touch the case...Too late (laches), lack of standing , etc. As I've said before, they washed their hands of it all...just like Pontius Plate did 2,000 years ago.

You’re one lost sad puppy Slot. 

But, you’re holding your ground and your loudmouth twitter blasting spamming cohorts have left you to take the bullets. 

I reckon you get a participation ribbon or something something. 

bgw

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I don't see too many mask either 

Super spreader event!! All those idiots who come down with Covid from attending should be denied medical treatment. Hell, they’re the ones who probably don’t believe Covid is real so they should need medical treatment anyways!! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

E598737B-DE71-45C1-895C-0E9EBB3480BB.thumb.jpeg.416588b63a64777bc1e92b884986c271.jpeg

Does he make it a point to burn his bridges with everyone who supported him?

Just shows Trump doesn’t give a shit about anyone. Pence has stood by his side no matter what Trump has done, I’ve cussed him for it watching Pence speak. Now Pence finally, finally grows a pair and picks country over Trump and does his Constitutional Requirement to certify the election and Trump turns on him. Trump will turn on anyone, Even his wife and kids if they disagree with him. Trump is a PIECE OF SHIT, PERIOD!!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

[...]

Counties vary enormously with respect to population.

Los Angeles County has over 10 million people in it. Some counties have fewer than a thousand. That's why political maps are almost entirely red except for the little bits of blue in and around major metropolitan areas: the blue areas have many more people in them than the red areas. 

The same point was made when Obama won in 2008 and then made again when he won in 2012. He did so each time by winning a record-low proportion of counties, 28 percent in 2008 and then 22 percent in 2012. So it's not "statistically impossible," to use the goofy phrase that has been going around lately, for Biden to have won by winning only 17 percent of counties.

Maybe the numbers aren't believable to you, but that's not really an issue. Math isn't everyone's forte. 

And maybe the courts are just better at understanding such things than you are. 

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Or White Fragility looking to preserve White Privilege. 
But scaling the fence, breaking and entering and NOT being shot is White Privilege. 

bgw

I think an unarmed white woman was shot and killed in the Capitol.

How many people of color were shot by LEOs during the riots in Minnesota and Kenosha and Philadelphia and Portland and Seattle etc?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

With that line of thinking.... I disagree with you and I’m gonna kick you square in the balls double you over and put you in ER within an inch of your life. 

Yeah.... this is how Trumpy got y’all started, posting bullshit y’all take as gospel. 

bgw

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

No, what caused this was the theft of an American presidential election.

This, in spite of the fact that every state poll official, democrat AND REPUBLICAN said there was no evidence of fraud, that this was the most secure election in history, and that trump lapdog Bill Barr stated that there was no evidence of fraud?

Where’s your evidence?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

This, in spite of the fact that every state poll official, democrat AND REPUBLICAN said there was no evidence of fraud, that this was the most secure election in history, and that trump lapdog Bill Barr stated that there was no evidence of fraud?

Where’s your evidence?

Dude, have you been in a cave for the last two months? It's been posted by many people here including yours truly.

You could go to my profile and look up how many different times I've posted about this, but I'll save you the trouble by reposting one of them, posted 12/23 in "The greatest exercise in futility thread:

That's the problem. They don't have proof yet. They do have evidence, but no proof. 500+affidavits signed under penalty of perjury, sending out ballots to every Tom, Dick, and Harry without knowing if they are dead, or moved out of state, or even citizens at all, refusing to check signatures, faking a water main break, ordering all Republican poll watchers out of the room and poster boarding up the windows while still counting ballots in Michigan, stopping the counts and sending everyone home, except four people in Georgia, (Why isn't the FBI interviewing them?), and then pulling boxes of ballots out from under a table, and coming up with astronomically large  numbers of votes in the wee hours of the morning, in four states simultaneously, 95+% for Biden, (with a skeleton crew...How did they do that?) They even tested one of the Dominion machines, putting an equal amount of Trump ballots and Biden ballots, and the machine showed 26% more Biden ballots than Trump ballots!

Yeah, that all happened and it stinks to high heaven, but none of it is proof...only evidence. None of the courts want to touch this with a ten foot pole, but I fully support every attempt Trump's lawyers have taken, and you would too if it was Biden who had been the victim of this smelly underhanded election debacle.

Trump is dangerous!! I can see him branching off or starting an alternative Republican Party and all the Trumpters will follow. Remember, the Nazi party started just as another  political party in Germany. Looked what Hitler turned it into and what ended up happening, Hitler wanted to rule the world. Trump has the same aspirations, Trump and his minions could easily turn into a Nazi Party!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Dude, have you been in a cave for the last two months? It's been posted by many people here including yours truly.

You could go to my profile and look up how many different times I've posted about this, but I'll save you the trouble by reposting one of them, posted 12/23 in "The greatest exercise in futility thread:

That's the problem. They don't have proof yet. They do have evidence, but no proof. 500+affidavits signed under penalty of perjury, sending out ballots to every Tom, Dick, and Harry without knowing if they are dead, or moved out of state, or even citizens at all, refusing to check signatures, faking a water main break, ordering all Republican poll watchers out of the room and poster boarding up the windows while still counting ballots in Michigan, stopping the counts and sending everyone home, except four people in Georgia, (Why isn't the FBI interviewing them?), and then pulling boxes of ballots out from under a table, and coming up with astronomically large  numbers of votes in the wee hours of the morning, in four states simultaneously, 95+% for Biden, (with a skeleton crew...How did they do that?) They even tested one of the Dominion machines, putting an equal amount of Trump ballots and Biden ballots, and the machine showed 26% more Biden ballots than Trump ballots!

Yeah, that all happened and it stinks to high heaven, but none of it is proof...only evidence. None of the courts want to touch this with a ten foot pole, but I fully support every attempt Trump's lawyers have taken, and you would too if it was Biden who had been the victim of this smelly underhanded election debacle.

I ask you the same thing about the cave.

This is all unsubstantiated horse shit.  Trump claims election fraud, Fox News says oooh, election fraud, then trump say uh oh guys, Fox News calls election fraud and hey presto every right-wing whacko in the country is claiming election fraud.  And why?  Because trump said it.  With no justification.  In fact he had been saying it for weeks before the election, just to prepare the battlespace.

Republicans went to court what, 60 times?  And lost 59 times.  The Supreme Court, which McConnell and trump packed, turned them down twice.  You have to be on pretty thin ice for your own handpicked lemmings to turn you down.

Why?  Because they had no evidence.  And when forced to testify under oath all we heard was 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗.  They even admitted that they weren’t/couldn’t bring a case on grounds of fraud.  They were just throwing shit against the wall and hoping something would stick.

Of course when your best legal team is wacky Rudy Guiliani and even more wacky Sidney Powell you can’t expect too many wins.

You and others reinforcing bullshit about evidence but no proof is exactly why the disgraceful exibition we saw on Wednesday happened.

i don’t agree with your politics, but I thought you were smarter than this.  But I guess I’ll let you join Mag44, Nolebull, and GSB.  Now you can all be the 4 stooges.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Republicans went to court what, 60 times?  And lost 59 times.  The Supreme Court, which McConnell and trump packed, turned them down twice.  You have to be on pretty thin ice for your own handpicked lemmings to turn you down.

Why?  Because they had no evidence.  And when forced to testify under oath all we heard was 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗.  They even admitted that they weren’t/couldn’t bring a case on grounds of fraud.  They were just throwing shit against the wall and hoping something would stick.

Dude, I covered this also in the first post at the top of this page. Do you suffer from Alzheimer's? Here:

16 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

32 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

FYI - The only cases of voter fraud in Pennsylvania were REPUBLICANS.  Let me say it again - REPUBLICANS, trying to request ballots for their dead mothers.

https://www.newsweek.com/man-charged-voting-dead-mother-trump-3rd-case-voter-fraud-pennsylvania-1556553

On 1/6/2021 at 2:42 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Givem hell Blueliner and HSFB

On 9/7/2020 at 1:13 PM, Atticus Finch said:

They don't care about what led to the protests so they lie and claim that they have no problem with peaceful protests

It allows them to condemn both peaceful and non-peaceful protests.

On 7/16/2020 at 2:51 PM, ngdawg said:

This gives a wrong image of the movement. Those counter-protesters who got violent should not be considered as part of the movement. The movement is entirely peaceful, and anyone who isn't peaceful is not part of the movement. They are acting on their own wicked accord. It would be of great help if the violent protesters are not looped in with the peaceful ones in your minds.

On 9/7/2020 at 1:06 PM, Ga96 said:

Snowflakes more worried about protest than looking at what has lead to the protest. Until there are real changes protest will continue and with the idiot in charge enabling  the police to shoot tear gas the protest will turn into riots. . Side note this country was founded out protest and riots. If you are a real American and you see other Americans asking to be treated with equality then you should have no problem with supporting and helping. That's a fact.

17 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

[...]

You've been changing your story throughout Trump's failures.

You said that Trump's team needed time to collect evidence. Then they'd take it to court where the claims would be proven.

Then when their losses started to pile up, you said that they were trying to lose those cases in order to get to the SC.

Then when their case was thrown out of the SC, you said that the courts weren't interested in hearing the evidence "because of what they would have had to do." 

That's called "moving the goalposts," which is a classic logical fallacy.

52 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's called "moving the goalposts," which is a classic logical fallacy.

I kind of thought it was more like losing the goal 🥅 post and continuing to attack 🤷‍♂️   With the only fallacy being in any misrepresentation of that 🤓.  

But what would a newb know of logic 🍿

• Thanks 1