The Front Page of Thursday's Washington Post.

RedZone

20 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Does the term “Fuck off” mean anything to you?

Just trying to help. 

bgw

You should really try "women"......they are wonderful.

Hope that helps.

RDZ

Off course you can continue being a lonely asshole on some freak message forum all your pitiful life too. Either way I don't give a shit about your miserable existence.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You should really try "women"......they are wonderful.

Hope that helps.

RDZ

Off course you can continue being a lonely asshole on some freak message forum all your pitiful life too. Either way I don't give a shit about your miserable existence.

You know, a brother who’s ancestors that were ripped from their homeland enslaved, brutalized, murdered , raped subjugated to such for 246 years, 100 years of Jim Crow, systemic discrimination and with and renamed a European surname, preached a White Jesus can call whom ever within that protected class the “N” word, Redbone or whatever the fuck they want because that class of folks having financed the American Revolution and the Louisiana Purchase as slaves have earned that right. 

Your dumbfucking ass attempting to someone’s use of the term “Redbone” to identify their wife does not give you a pass for the “N” word.

Now, you eat that steaming pile of racist comeuppance you fucking clown. 

bgw

18 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You know, a brother who’s ancestors that were ripped from their homeland enslaved, brutalized, murdered , raped subjugated to such for 246 years, 100 years of Jim Crow, systemic discrimination and with and renamed a European surname, preached a White Jesus can call whom ever within that protected class the “N” word, Redbone or whatever the fuck they want because that class of folks having financed the American Revolution and the Louisiana Purchase as slaves have earned that right. 

Your dumbfucking ass attempting to someone’s use of the term “Redbone” to identify their wife does not give you a pass for the “N” word.

Now, you eat that steaming pile of racist comeuppance you fucking clown. 

bgw

You would be much better served peddling your "blackness" to somebody that actually gives a rat's ass about it...I ain't the one.

Hope that helps.

RDZ

Just now, RedZone said:

You would be much better served peddling your "blackness" to somebody that actually gives a rat's ass about it...I ain't the one.

Hope that helps.

RDZ

PM your address, I’ll send you a connect the dots and crayons so you can see it plainly. 

Had a feeling it would go way over your little racist noggin. 

bgw

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It was fucked when you posted it. 

Unwind your tampon, or remember your blog launch failure. 

bgw

Your black...accept it and move on with your pitiful life.

You are another of those lonely souls here who clocks in at 6am and doesn't clock out till midnight or later....total waste of my time.

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This thread is hilarious. A white person who hates Black people against another white person who hates black people and hates him self too. If you get @Ga96 over here it would be considered a hate group

You have a over active imagination. 

Seek counseling and medication. 

Stick with defending the insurrection, at least the flailing is comical. 

bgw

39 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's humorous that Nolebull813 gets to be the one right-wing loon to stick around and make these arguments.

What better spokesperson for the movement than him?

None I say.

What is more humorous is you trying to converse with him now...

...as even your "own side" disowns you...🤓