Biden....The Job - Killing President πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

John Adams

57 minutes ago, John Adams said:

70,000 on day one....By day two he killed more...Same ridiculous Marxist plan advance by nobama....Going Green is going mean...Several "Green" energy companies went broke..ie Solyndra......

Please explain to us what jobs were killed. Also explain why a corporation was able to take private citizens land for there profit.Β 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

I’ve done my research. You'veΒ made a specific statement and I’m asking you to back up your statement with facts.Β 

If you did , you would know and would have acknowledged that he killed the Key stone XL pipeline...That alone was a direct hit to 11,000 and most likely another 60,000.....If you do more research, you may find more...or at least do it better...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, John Adams said:

If you did , you would know and would have acknowledged that he killed the Key stone XL pipeline...That alone was a direct hit to 11,000 and most likely another 60,000.....If you do more research, you may find more...or at least do it better...

He is waiting for CNN and MSNBC to spin itΒ into some lieΒ to make Biden not look like a piece of shit

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, John Adams said:

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/01/22/keystone-pipeline-jobs-lost-joe-biden-executive-order-cancel-fact-check/6673822002/

And some would say the pipeline should not be built in the first place.

https://www.ownerscounsel.com/property-owners-frequently-asked-questions-about-the-keystone-xl-pipeline/

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All I know is Joe Biden has pissed off our neighbors up North

Β 

Β 

Β 

CANADA IS PISSED

Biden has been worthless for 47 years ....The next four may be worse ......watch taxes , unemployment grow andΒ  ILLEGAL INVADERS increase....πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

It shouldn't have been built

Thought you hated all that Russian collusion stuff...Β 

now thanks to your boy we are going to have to import oil from either Russia Β or Venezuela (instead of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦)Β 

You are believing in bullshit πŸ’© if you believe that it is better for the world environmentallyΒ to Β ExxonΒ Valdez oil from further away than from piping it from closer by.Β Β 

Β Β It’s like the leftΒ didn’t realize they won andΒ is still doing nothing but tossing monkey wrenches πŸ”§ around trying to break things Β  πŸ€“

🍿

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Thought you hated all that Russian collusion stuff...Β 

now thanks to your boy we are going to have to import oil from either Russia Β or Venezuela (instead of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦)Β 

You are believing in bullshit πŸ’© if you believe that it is better for the world environmentallyΒ to Β ExxonΒ Valdez oil from further away than from piping it from closer by.Β Β 

Β Β It’s like the leftΒ didn’t realize they won andΒ is still doing nothing but tossing monkey wrenches πŸ”§ around trying to break things Β  πŸ€“

🍿

What makes you think we even need the oil from the pipeline.

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php

• Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, Newbie said:

I already know that pipe line is to enable export as wellΒ 

DoΒ you know why gas ⛽️ has jumped over 25% πŸ€”

🍿

It’s called supply and demand. At the start of the pandemic there was a glut of oil from overproduction which dropped oil price to historically low price hence cheap gas. After the price of oil rose because production limits the price of gas rose accordingly. With travel restrictions the demand for gas lowered which also raised prices. Historically, considering inflation, the price of gas is pretty damn cheap. I could go on and on but I don’t want your little brain to explode from to much info.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

It’s called supply and demand.Β 

Yes we already knew that too πŸ‘. At least you are not some misinformed idiot 🀣

so did you miss the point (entirely based off your well worn theory)Β about your boy shutting off the pipes and the prices jumping and your wallet magically 🐰levitating? 🀣You must have as you had no response πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Ps Β but thanks again for expressing your in depth knowledge of the business πŸ€“

🍿

1 minute ago, Newbie said:

Yes we already knew that too πŸ‘. At least you are not some misinformed idiot 🀣

so did you miss the point about your boy shutting off the pipes and the prices jumping and your wallet magically 🐰levitating. Β You must have as you had no response πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Ps Β but thanks again for expressing your in depth knowledge of the business πŸ€“

🍿

I understand completely the point you’re trying to make, I’m just pointing out that you are wrong in your assumption. How can you shut off pipes that don’t even exist? And and quick internet search will tell you that oil prices are a little lower since Biden β€œshut off the pipeline”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

I understand completely the point you’re trying to make, I’m just pointing out that you are wrong in your assumption. How can you shut off pipes that don’t even exist? And and quick internet search will tell you that oil prices are a little lower since Biden β€œshut off the pipeline”

Wrong question when it comes to market pricing. Β Oil is priced on a futures market ....hope this helps πŸ‘

and a quick internet search means nothing when you pull up to the pump in your own geographical area, prices which hovered around 1.95-2.10 here jumped to 2.65 and still climbing Β 

here is some more help πŸ‘Œ we can review your other failed attempts.Β 

37 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

It’s called supply and demand... With travel restrictions the demand for gas lowered which also raised prices.

Can you spot the absolute failure of your own post using your own theory?πŸ€“

but there is always diversion...

41 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Historically, considering inflation, the price of gas is pretty damn cheap.

But that red herring doesn’t swim straight. Β  Historically in my driving life time you would be incorrect with the diversion as well......”F”

but if all else fails you can always just go for the insults attempt...

46 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Β I could go on and on but I don’t want your little brain to explode from to much info.

Only problem there is that tiny little newb brain just schooled  🏫 you in your attempt πŸ€“

ps surely hoping your head doesn’t explode as well πŸ‘

Β 

53 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

It’s called supply and demand. At the start of the pandemic there was a glut of oil from overproduction which dropped oil price to historically low price hence cheap gas. After the price of oil rose because production limits the price of gas rose accordingly. With travel restrictions the demand for gas lowered which also raised prices. Historically, considering inflation, the price of gas is pretty damn cheap. I could go on and on but I don’t want your little brain to explode from to much info.

Β 

If you ever took an economics course and were given a passing grade, you need to demand a refund.

Β 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Wrong question when it comes to market pricing. Β Oil is priced on a futures market ....hope this helps πŸ‘

and a quick internet search means nothing when you pull up to the pump in your own geographical area, prices which hovered around 1.95-2.10 here jumped to 2.65 and still climbing Β 

here is some more help πŸ‘Œ we can review your other failed attempts.Β 

Can you spot the absolute failure of your own post using your own theory?πŸ€“

but there is always diversion...

But that red herring doesn’t swim straight. Β  Historically in my driving life time you would be incorrect with the diversion as well......”F”

but if all else fails you can always just go for the insults attempt...

Only problem there is that tiny little newb brain just schooled  🏫 you in your attempt πŸ€“

ps surely hoping your head doesn’t explode as well πŸ‘

Β 

That’s a lot of words for saying a whole bunch of nothing, show me facts not opinions.