Biden....The Job - Killing President 🙄🙄😓😓

John Adams

6 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

That’s a lot of words for saying a whole bunch of nothing, show me facts not opinions.

No problem 🤣 I’ll take a pic for you at the pump tomorrow morning when I get gas ️ 

🍿

ps. In the mean time you might want to bone 🦴 up on your supply and demand philosophy 🤓

On 1/24/2021 at 10:56 AM, John Adams said:

70,000 on day one....By day two he killed more...Same ridiculous Marxist plan advance by nobama....Going Green is going mean...Several "Green" energy companies went broke..ie Solyndra......

By killing the pipeline Biden is rewarding Russia and China....Biden is an disaster...This kills jobs, kills them....

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, John Adams said:

By killing the pipeline Biden is rewarding Russia and China....Biden is an disaster...This kills jobs, kills them....

We now have the ban on drilling on federal lands and an end to fossil fuel subsidies.

Fracking? Is it a when rather than an if?

Meanwhile, the rest of world will continue to increase their carbon emissions, led by Communist China and India, while ours has been declining without the Paris Accord.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, concha said:

We now have the ban on drilling on federal lands and an end to fossil fuel subsidies.

Meanwhile, the rest of world will continue to increase their carbon emissions, led by Communist China and India, while ours has been declining without the Paris Accord.

People here either don't know, do know, are liars or don't know the difference....

29 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Joe kills more jobs, breaks promise not to ban fracking leases on federal lands and kills at least 5000 jobs by stopping border wall...John Kerry, a huge POS says...." Laid off oil and gas workers will have have " BETTER CHOICES ...... SOMEDAY....👺👺👺👺👺

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2021 at 2:41 PM, concha said:

Smart move for Trumpy to empty out the oil fields. 

No reserves, complete dependence on foreign sources. 

You lost, get over it loser. 

bgw

On 1/24/2021 at 11:04 AM, John Adams said:

No, you do the research...Green means loss and BS...

I think I have seen this before (.^_^.) 

When someone says, “Do your own research” or “you do the research”, more often than not they do not have the means to back up whatever they are saying in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mr Adams, might I suggest you research the phrase, “Burden of Proof” which is the obligation on somebody (You) presenting a new idea (a claim) to provide evidence to support its truth (a warrant). Once evidence has been presented, it is up to any opposing "side" to prove the evidence presented is not adequate. Burdens of proof are key to having logically valid statements: if claims were accepted without warrants, then every claim could simultaneously be claimed to be true, ya silly duckling.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Smart move for Trumpy to empty out the oil fields. 

No reserves, complete dependence on foreign sources. 

You lost, get over it loser. 

bgw

You mean that you don’t know what the oil reserves system is all about??? 

Here’s a clue,  all those oil stockpiles are privately held...

And your government just buys and sell oil, back and forth from them with your tax money 💰.  

That way you see 👀your government can protect you, by having some control over the price 🤔

but perhaps you knew the basics already 🤷‍♂️